Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Ishpeming, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Ishpeming
- DEMATIO SEAL COATINGI gave them an 'F' rating above because they didn't call me back, but the owner did call me back today and I am having the work done this coming week. They have always done a great job on our driveway, so I wanted to change my rating to an 'A'. Again, he apologized for not getting to us sooner and I apologized for leaving a stern voicemail, so life happens, and I'm completely happy with his work, so hire them if you live in the area they service
- Yeager Asphalt IncThere's a portion of my driveway that I'm not completely happy with. I've been meaning to call them and I haven't done so. So, I can't say anything negative about that spot until I give him a chance to correct it. Otherwise, I am perfectly satisfied with their work. He came on top and they started work when they said they would. They did what they were supposed to do. They did their work and left. They were not troublesome at all. They didn't make a nuisance of themselves at the house or anything like that
- JEFF CONNOLLY PAVING CONTRACTORSCARL GAVE US A VERY THOROUGH ESTIMATE AND DESCRIBED EVERYTHING THEY WOULD DO VERY CAREFULLY. HE AND HIS CREW SHOWED UP RIGHT WHEN SCHEDULED AND WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THE DRIVEWAY PUT IN CORRECTLY. THEY WERE ALL VERY POLITE! WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT WE CHOSE THEIR COMPANY AND LOVE OUR NEW DRIVEWAY!
- Total Asphalt Paving IncThey did an excellent job. They took care not to get any of the sealer on my garage siding and door. The work crew edged around the perimeter of the driveway and applied sealer to the sides sloping towards the grass. Overall I would recommend this company to my family.
- T. Burkes Asphalt & ConcreteI’ve just been through the first winter with my new driveway from T. Burke and I could not be more pleased. I needed the asphalt pad at the garage replaced and my dirt driveway raised above grade. Tom Burke and I decided on new asphalt replacing the existing pad and then asphalt milling for the driveway. The new asphalt pad needed to have a new grade direction to take the water away from the house. The milled driveway needed nearly a one-foot raise of the grade to keep snow from drifting into the driveway all winter. Tom’s lead, Mike, and the entire crew did a fantastic job installing the 3” asphalt pad and milling. They were perfectionists! I never had any snow drifting onto the driveway all winter and the asphalt pad drains perfectly away from the house into the yard. Tom was either on-site or in contact with me by phone throughout the job. I would highly recommend T. Burke for any paving needs
- C & L ASPHALT PAVINGPerfect. From the initial quote to the finished driveway the owner was very professional. The quote was very competitive and the work was spectacular, both in quality and in timeliness. Highly recommend C&L Asphalt to anyone in need of Asphalt or concrete work.
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCAnthony's Asphalt had sealed our driveway for us two years earlier, but we were out of their normal service area and I wasn't sure if they would be willing to do it again without charging a substantial fee for the drive. I really wanted to use Anthony's since they were the only seal coaters near us that didn't use coal tar and I wanted to make sure I could market that with the house sale. I called and spoke with Stephanie and she stated that since we were a return customer they would have no problem coming out to our area. They did such a good job and made our house look so nice for the sale! Anthony informed us of new information he had learned regarding sealers and the dangers of using Coal Tar. We talked about how Coal Tar is now being banned in a lot of areas including Ann Arbor and Dexter. Anthony had no problem taking extra time to talk with us and make sure the driveway looked nice for the new owners. He made sure every detail was taken care of and didn't charge anything over his normal rates. We sold the house in 31 days. I work in Ann Arbor and refer everyone I know that has an asphalt driveway to Anthony's Asphalt. Very good people, very good services
- DEMATIO SEAL COATINGThey did a great job! They arrived at the agreed time and got right to work. They power brushed the edges of the driveway to removed grass and debris and finished the pre-clean by blowing off the entire surface of the driveway. They took their time to apply the coating and made no mess at all in the application. The boss gave up helpful hints on how to care for the surface in the future to get better wear from our new coating. They were finished in less than one hour. We are pleased as punch
- Jet-Black InternationalThe original date it rained they called the night before to reschedule because of the forecast, Very considerate. All the workers were friendly and professional.
- SELECT SEALCOATING & ASPHALT PAVINGCompany is very responsive and doesn't leave you hanging with lack of communication. They missed the first date, but rescheduled for two days later. I didn't get any other quotes since I was happy with the price and timing (I was trying to get it done before winter). My neighbor asked me about them a day or two after they finished my driveway and I saw that they completed a job for her about two days after she talked to me. Work looked neat and nice
Driveway Pavers in Ishpeming
- Business Description:All-Odd-Job's We do everything, You can find us on Facebook as well. Or Google All-Odd-Job's It's under Newaygo Home Improvement.
- Business Description:We're here to make your life a little smoother.Recent Review:Perfect. From the initial quote to the finished driveway the owner was very professional. The quote was very competitive and the work was spectacular, both in quality and in timeliness. Highly recommend C&L Asphalt to anyone in need of Asphalt or concrete workpaul n.
- Business Description:I would like to personally thank you for your interest and time to look over my company. It is my objective to bring you the Highest Quality product at the Lowest Price with the Best Service. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future. We use the highest quality materials and stand behind our products with 100% confidence. Maxwell Builders is a full-service Building Contractor. We have been in business more than 14 years and have a long history with satisfied customer..
- Business Description:We are a family business and employ 15 peopleRecent Review:They did a fantastic job from the start to the finish. They knocked out the driveway in a very timely manner, there crew worked so well together and when they left the only sign that they had been there was my new beautiful driveway. <br /Tonya H.
- Business Description:I'll do what ever type of work there is. I'm a pretty handy guy. So bring what ever comes my way I'm ready.
- Business Description:Quality Built Buildings is a full service construction company, specializing in pole and steel buildings. We have crews set up for all areas that we have previously categorized in our profile. We also are licensed and insured for all jobs, small to large. We take on jobs from general contracting, commercial buildings, and all the way down to a simple residential roof. We are open to all your calls so please don't hesitate. We have been in business for over twenty-five years and are in good st..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:We have a great crew that knows how to get work done in a timely matter. We also subcontract work out when we are busy Ower bill is depending on the size of the job half down balance at the end or if its a large job then we will split it in quarter payment
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated with a full staff of knowledgeable, trained and reliable individuals. Pro-Tech Property Services is committed to assisting you with any and all of your residential or commercial needs. We accept all forms of payments (cash, check or charge)Recent Review:A young contractor who understands old homes? Yes please! <br /> Working with Jay and Jenn of Pro-Tech was great. They were very helpful in guiding us through a process which in hindsight was a bit aggressive for two new homeowners. To give you some context, we close on Valentine's Day which was on a Tuesday. We had movers hauling our stuff on that Friday. The very next Saturday, I was busting up our existing kitchen helping the Pro-Tech guys with some of the demolition work. <br /> What started the work was our home inspector recommended we upgrade the copper water piping. When Jay told us what we had to do to get that done, I asked him if it were possible to leave certain walls "open". He asked, "Are you talking kitchen remodel?" And so it began. <br /> We were on a budget. Jay helped us develop a plan to revitalize our kitchen without needing to rely on ramen and sardines as diet staples. <br /> Many times, it was just Jay working on our kitchen, but for the major updates he brought his crew and they were respectful and skilled. Never once did we worry about who was working on our home. <br /> Anyway, we appreciated their work so much, we're having them back on an emergency restoration project, which is their specialty. <br /Hubert S.
- Business Description:Damron Brothers Asphalt IncRecent Review:Excellent experience. One of the owners was on-site supervisor and equipment operator. Crew of up to nine workers was carefully attentive to making convoluted layout work smoothly. Constantly checking work in progress with a level to assure proper drainage. Very good 'edges'! Fine grading completed two days ago. First layer of asphalt went down yesterday. Unexpected rain postponed second layer until today. Beautiful job! <br /RHYS F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Ishpeming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & L ASPHALT PAVING1867 HARVEY RD
Smiths Creek, Michigan 48074
- C & L ASPHALT PAVING
- Damron Brothers Asphalt Inc7295 Tower Rd
Battle Creek, Michigan 49014
- Damron Brothers Asphalt Inc
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan 49614
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
Novi, Michigan 48375
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan 48708
- Quality Built Building QBB
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan 49337
- Rhoads Construction LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020