Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Ishpeming, MI
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Ishpeming
- R&R General Construction LLCIgnacio was a joy to work with!! Always on time and performed the work beyond expectation. Stayed in constant contact with us and adressed additional issues when they were discovered. Would highly recommend him for any job!!
- Foundation Systems of MichiganAs unique and challenging water circumstances presented by Lake St. Clair threatened my home and property, FSM was confident they could take them on. A huge thank you to the team, and a special thank you to Tod, Field Supervisor, for seeing my job through to the end and for ensuring the best scenario for my unique situation. Tod exemplified persistence, perseverance, patience, professionalism, and a ton of integrity and skill, every step of the way, and was always cautious of our family’s safety during the pandemic. We are truly grateful to FSM for giving us the piece of mind that our home will now stand safely for generations to come. Our expectations were definitely exceeded
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCVery satisfied. He came over the same day we called him to work a quote which was received within a couple days. He was there to work when he said he would be there. Had a nice crew with him to do the job in a timely manner. Everything from beginning to end was just so smooth, big plus.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe work was done very efficiently and professionally. The crew from Foundation Systems were courteous and prompt.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganI ran the project from 500 miles away, and the lead manager was in contact with me daily, sending pictures and giving updates. They were all very professional and great to work with.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe FSM Team did a great job. Our crawl space was sealed, a support beam added and sump pump installed. The team continually communicates as the project is being done so we know what was going on. They would also ask for our input if there were different options available to consider.
- Blue Water Basement Waterproofing & FoundationsAs a construction contractor I have used Jeff and his crew since 2008 for several dozen basement and waterproofing projects. Time and time again he has shown me he knows his stuff. He has a knack for getting it right the first time.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCExcellent job. He was very thorough in his work and quality was a+. Definitely would hire again. Very polite and easy to work with.
- MARC TODD CONCRETEMarc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.
- Coponen ConstructionExcellent! Marcus didn’t cut any corners as he got my whole back patio and fireplace done with efficiency and style.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Ishpeming
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Excellent! The concrete cutting crew on the second installation did not place floor protection on the entire path and I had to clean up a lot of mud in my gym. That was a small inconvenience that could have been easily avoided, but the system and the workmanship are excellenDamian F.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Specialists. We are a full service concrete professional for over 30 years. We do all types of concrete work specializing in decorative concrete work.Recent Review:Marc was very prompt when we asked him for an estimate. In fact he was there the very same day. He was very polite, friendly and professional. He made us a beautiful sidewalk. We are very pleased with the service and will definitely use him again and highly recommend him. <br /Jeralyn S.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:I recently sought help from Dr. Flue to repair a gap that had formed where mortar around my chimney had apparently eroded over time. From first contact with their office, to the final visit and completion of the work, my experience with Dr. Flue’s staff was exceptional… They took time to understand the issue and provide me a simple cost estimate; scheduled a time to come out and shot me a reminder a couple days ahead of the visit; then showed up on time and prepared. Once onsite, they confirmed the work we had discussed would address the issue I originally reported. Then pointed out some significant chimney flashing issues I was unable to see from the ground. These were a result of a recent, shoddy roof re-shingle job done by another contractor. I was impressed how they stayed objective and did not bad-mouth the roofers - just pointed out the issues and likely consequences I could expect if they were to go unaddressed. In short, Dr. Flue’s team earned my trust and respect. Alan, Kevon, and Josh, thank you for your time, work, and communication throughout. I will feel very good about recommending Dr. Flue to friends and family. Sincerely, J.SagaJ S.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..Recent Review:Mike Turner came to my house for the initial estimate for the job. I had water leaking into my finished basement through the joint where the concrete wall meets the floor. It had become so bad that I had a significant pool of water in the middle of my basement. Mike did a great job explaining why my basement was leaking, and why B-Dry's solution would permanently solve the problem. He spent about an hour with me going over the details of the job, drawing up a plan, and letting me know what I'd need to do beforehand to prepare the basement for the job. Not only was I impressed by his professionalism and knowledge, B-Dry's price was less than 2 other estimates I had from other companies. <br /> The crew that came out to perform the job were great. They were friendly and courteous. The work is pretty dirty, and they did a good job of minimizing the mess. The job took 3 days, which was pretty quick given the amount of work involved. They had to remove the concrete around the perimeter of the basement, install the drain system, and also dig and install a new sump pump. <br /> The system has been in place for 2 weeks now, and we just had a weekend of very heavy rain to the point where there is some flooding in my neighborhood. My basement has stayed completely dry, where before I'd start to see signs of water a few hours after a rainfall. I'm very satisfied with the system B-Dry installed and I'm confident that my basement will remain dry. <br /Neal F.
- Business Description:Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, ..Recent Review:The leveling went okay. Back in September of 2018 I requested that the crack along the wall be caulked. They didn't come out for several weeks and I cancelled. I hired another company to do the caulking. Now seven months later I receive an invoice for work they just did. Come to find out they use subcontractors to do the caulking and they just gave them the work order, seven months later and the subcontractor ripped out what was done back in October and re-caulkedMichael P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated local business. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Checks & also offer multiple financing options. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Certainteed Preferred Contractor, and Mastic Preferred Contractor. Ask about our Angie's List discountRecent Review:The sale was easy, the job started when I wanted it to and took about a month to complete (some of the delay was getting the city building inspectors approvals). The crew had the deck and driveway removed in less than one day and the area prepped with forms. The crew was professional, expeidient and cleaned up the area well. Throughout the month, I was in constant communication with Debbie, who was professional, direct and certainly someone I counted on. The only flaw was that my 6-foot iron gate across the driveway was dragging on the driveway. The gate had to have the hinges repositioned higher; Martino met me half way for the cost. The final product exceeded my expectations and I would recommend Martinos and I do plan to have my front entry and walks done next yearScott J.
- Business Description:Located in Williamston, MI since 1998, Alpha & Omega Stove and Sweep serves a large portion of the state of Michigan, . With a knowledgeable and courteous staff (some of whom have been in the business for over 20 years), we make every effort to ensure a positive and educational experience. We hold a mechanical license with the state of Michigan. We are a full service chimney company, providing services for all things chimney/fireplaceRecent Review:I selected Alpha & Omega because they offered a camera inspection of chimneys and since it was off season they were running a special promotion. Technicians were on time and professional, chimney was very dirty but the crew protected the area around the fireplace. They inspected the hot water heater venting and informed me that it was not to current code. When I latter had my gas meter upgraded, the Consumers technician failed my hot water heater due to improper venting. I had Alpha & Omega return to upgrade my hot water heater vent and install a chimney liner with a chimney cap. I did not get any other quotes for these services as the prices seemed reasonable based on past experienceMargaret T.
- Business Description:Foundation Specialist is a full service basement waterproofing and structure repair company serving all of the western half of Michigan. Foundation Specialist has experienced foundation inspectors. All foundation inspectors have installation experience in new construction concrete and retro fit foundation repair. Foundation Specialist, LLC will treat you and your home with respect as customer service is our number one goal and the key to our continued success. Give us a call and we'll send ou..Recent Review:Great. From the project manager - Bryan Foster - to the crew chief - Shane - I don't think I could have been in better hands. Professional, knowledgeable, polite, hard working, on time, no surprises, and they left the place cleaner than it was before they came!! I highly recommend this company and the individuals I mentionedMarcia K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:The work went very well. We had a few rain delays, but that could not be helped. Also we were coordinating other work with another contractor (see R and R Concrete) that sometimes caused delays. They showed up when expected, excavated one side of the house and dug holes on the other (walk out basement) for the piers. When finished the yard was repaired as good as could be expected for St Louis summer. I have a little work to do on it now that it has cooled off. I had to have cracks repaired inside and concrete work done on the outside. The people they recommended did wonderful work. <br /CHARLES O.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 500,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government! Complete basement and crawlspace waterproofing solutions. Financing options available. Additional DBA - B Dry System of Greater Grand Rapids, Diversified Foundation Solutions I..Recent Review:The workers showed up right on time and worked steadily on the project which took about 6-7 hours. I haven't had the system put to the test, since I only get leaks every 1-2 years when we have extreme rains. The system looks good, however, and I am very happy overallDaniel H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Ishpeming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc
- Global Surface Solutions500 Dodge St.
Houghton, Michigan 49931
- Global Surface Solutions
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan 49307
- Jess Arquette
- Luckey construction
Iron river, Michigan 49935
- Luckey construction
- MARC TODD CONCRETE71225 MEADOW AVE
Sturgis, Michigan 49091
- Martino Home Improvements1458 E Lincoln Ave
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612
- Michigan Specialty Coatings5407 Gratiot Ave
St Clair, Michigan 48079
- Mid Michigan Patches N Potholes3840 West Walton Rd
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan 48047
- MY ROOF115 dexter
Milan, Michigan 48160
- MARC TODD CONCRETE
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc4220 Lake George Rd
Dryden, Michigan 48428
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc
- Oster and son masonry Inc.2740 s. loxley rd
Houghton Lake, Michigan 48629
- Oster and son masonry Inc.
- Schroeder and Sons LLC420 N 3rd Street #2
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Schroeder Construction, Inc.216 Candace Dr
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Spanky's7490 shea
Cottrellville, Michigan 48039
- Specialized Concrete LLC8690 Forest Rd
Marion, Michigan 49665
- Statue Works4581 Sebewaing Rd.
Owendale, Michigan 48754
- Superior Grading & Plowing733 Lakewood Ln
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Schroeder and Sons LLC