If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in North Monmouth, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in North Monmouth
- Eastern ChimneyIt went great, was very friendly and professional. I paid cash and he provided instant invoice through email. Worked with me through my weird working schedule and when we set a time they were there on time or earlier! Great company, would hire again!
- Eastern ChimneyMark and his team did a fantastic job! They were prompt , efficient, good natured, and did great work for a VERY fair price. I highly recommend Eastern Chimney!
- Art MasonryThey used about $50 worth of bricks and mortar and the job took about 12 man-hours, which worked out to about $200 per labor-hour and no, they were not willing to negotiate. Tony (the representative that I was working with) told me that he owned the company, but he told my carpenter that he worked for someone. He was not willing to give me the name of the owner. He also told me his company doesn’t take credit cards, so I wrote him a check, although on their website (which I later discovered) it says that they do. On a positive note, the mason did beautiful, high quality work, and the bricks and mortar matched perfectly, so I give them five-stars for workmanship. I give them one star each, however, for price gouging, lack of professionalism, and mostly, dishonesty. Despite the excellent work that the mason did, I do not recommend them and will not hire them again read less
- Eastern ChimneyMark did a great job. He brought the chimney back to life. He was professional and kept me in the loop while we had inclement weather.
- Eastern ChimneyVery good. Only performed work requested. Showed pictures of my chimney situation and gave recommendations. Also cleaned my dryer vent.
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Stated = 1 job of replastering and painting. He was very detailed cleaned up; doesn't bother anyone - always on time - very professional, we now use him in the spring and fall for about 4 weeks each time - (we have an OLD 1878 house on the water and was so pleased with his variety of skills, price, work ethic that I use him for as many repairs as possible - we used to have a painter come every year BUT Joe has replaced him because his skills are more versatile - the home he works on is in Bar Harbor ME 04609 not the Florida address - would highly recommend him read less
- MCCOY MASONRYExcellent experience, great guy, and all work was done to our satisfaction while staying on budget and on time.
- METRO MASONRYThey were very good and I liked them a lot. They were great and it went very well. They came when they said they were going to come. They worked the job in quickly so that the driveway could be paved. Jim, the owner, is very pleasant and an easy guy to deal with. I would definitely use them again.
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYI can’t give them high enough recommendation. They were great. Fred is the owner and he responded for my request for information quickly. He met with us quickly. He helped us understand our options. He gave us good information so that we could make decisions. He helped us find the best deal for our money. When he had to subcontract, he had found a subcontractor and organized their work. He always shows up when he said he was going to show up. He is very professional read less
- Charlie ParboxCharlie came and inspected our whole chimney, roof and flashing. He suggested that we start with one job at a time to see if it correct our problems instead of suggesting fixing a whole host of things that didnt really need work, which I really appreciated. He was very friendly and honest and I would recommend him to others read less
Masonry Contractors in North Monmouth
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work. read lessRecent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them! read lessBrian J.
- Business Description:18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent CleaningRecent Review:Mark and Paul were very friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why. The stove cleaning was excellent. I would recommend this company.Terrie G.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:My name is Clyde Fowler, Jr. and I grew up in Randolph, ME. I started Fowler's Roofing 13 years ago and have been providing roofing services, masonry work, and full construction work all over the state of Maine for over 17 years. My staff and crews are very reliable and professional. When we approach a job from the free estimate to the finished product the number one goal is establishing trust with the homeowner and to provide them with 100% satisfaction. We are proud members of the Better Bu.. read lessRecent Review:This process could not have gone any better. The salesman Chris Tupper was great to work with from day one. From the beginning to the end Chris went out of his way to help us with our new garage. He was very helpful when my wife had certain demands (colors) and came through. He thoroughly explained all aspects of the build. The crew that put the building up in 3 days were awesome. Kept the yard clean when done you never new they were there. Chris came by after build to check on things. I would use and recommend Fowler’s in a minute. Thanks read lessjeffrey p.
- Business Description:Home Remodeling, BBB, Certified, Insured, Deposit required before start of all projects, bonuses for business referrals accepted.Recent Review:Electrical and plumbing were subcontracted and I have no complaint on their work. However for the work this contractor performed.....It started out okay, complimented his work... But by the time the last of the porch repair and the bathroom reno was completed I realised I had made a huge error of judgement. He insisted in starting the porch work in the fall and then over the winter. When the ground thawed in the spring and the supports no longer met the concrete footing blocks, he used rigid foam boards to shim the concrete blocks up to meet the posts. The floorboards had been removed and proper footings could have been sunk below the frost line, instead it had to be jury rigged and as the ground heave sin the winter and thaws back down, I expect it to be only a matter of time before the folly of this becomes apparent and I will have to get a competent contractor in to fix it. The bathroom was to have a radiant heat floor put in, but the system installed is not meant to be used in a wet room. There is baseboard heat with a pipe running through the floor and that was "sealed" with a piece of moulding and if there is any problem with the heater or the pipe breaks it is harder to get to, nevermind just being able to clean it. I was concerned over the floor system and he promised me that a letter would be coming from the manufacturer saying the system was safe as installed. I spoke to a company rep and they cannot sign off on an installation that they did not witness. So I am unable to recommend this contractor based on any sense I have of his integrity. I am back to using a space heater and When I am able to I will have to have the floor taken up and the correct system put in. There are numerous other minor things, such as the laminate floor being laid with no regard to the pattern on the boards so the same pattern piece was used 3 times next to each other. I did look up how to install this type of floor and found plenty of instructive videos saying how the boards are usually separated by pattern and then laid down in such a way to be random and give the illusion of real wood. The result on my floor does not demonstrate to me an attention to detail. The light over the shower, an upgraded ceiling fan, an additional outlet or two were all part of the plan but were never installed. There were assertions like a new outlet would have cost $400. I checked with the electrician myself and was told that was not the price they would charge and did not understand why that would have been quoted. When issues were raised it was mentioned that he had a lien on someone's house who didn't want to pay for their finished projects. So, there is a lot of work to redo and since the money isn't there I will have to live with things as they are for a while. Not the result I was expecting after 6 months (way beyond the estimated time) of work having been done and at no small expense. I will try to post photos to illustrate what I have mentioned above read lessChrystine H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Commercial and residential masonry, specializing in historic restoration.
- Business Description:building contractor residential/commercial sectors
- Business Description:Cost determined by job. Free estimate.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
masonry contractors in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dions Construction @ Masonry199 togus road
- Dions Construction @ Masonry
- Eastern Chimney1 Cardinal Way
- Eastern Chimney
- Happy Valley Chimney n MasonryPo Box 418
CAPE NEDDICK, Maine
- Happy Valley Chimney n Masonry
- Jim Brann General Contractor38 Farrs Road
- Jim Brann General Contractor
- Linkel Construction/ Cosmic Stone255 Augusta Rd
- Linkel Construction/ Cosmic Stone
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYPO Box 166
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRY