Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Get matched with top Electricians in Eddington, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Eddington
- Carmichael ElectricPhil reconfigured wiring for our island, can lights, and installed new ceiling fans. Unlike our last electrician he left the job site very clean. Very happy with his work.
- Carmichael ElectricPhil Carmichael did an excellent job with responding to my call, arranging a time to get to my house, if you can believe, early on a Saturday morning and helping me find a solution and replacement to a broken ceiling fan. I search all over for electricians but they were all too busy. Yet he made time, did an excellent job, had a wonderful attitude and I could not have asked for better service
- Carmichael ElectricExtremely knowledgeable and professional. Quick response time and clear communication. Would absolutely recommend.
- Carmichael ElectricWork was accomplished as explained in a very professional positive manner. I would strongly recommend him.
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. :
- W C OMLOR ELECTRICEverything went better than I could have expected, they were punctual, efficient and friendly. Will seek them out first every time.
- W C OMLOR ELECTRICBill and his crew were very professional. They completed the job on schedule and with no surprises. I would recommend and hire again.
- W C OMLOR ELECTRICCalled them 1 day before and them came the Next day at 9:00 . a few hours later the work was complete . Was surprise at their promptness and how fast the work was completed. They also replace wiring that was eaten by a critter .Very happy and would recommend them to others .
- W C OMLOR ELECTRICI’ve hired them for both inside & outside electrical jobs. They are quick, professional, they clean up after themselves & whether to fix a problem or to add something new it always works great when they leave.
- SunBug SolarCouldn't have gone better. The crews sent were all top notch, polite, neat and incredibly professional. Phil, the supervisor, expained the process, calmed our concerns and was always on task. When one day was wiped out because of weather, the next day they brought a double crew to keep to their schedule. Every step of the way there were people available to explain the process, guide us through potential pitfalls and ease the process. They were simply the best
Electricians in Eddington
- Business Description:A small independent operation. We focus on small electrical projects and remodel work. including but not limited to smart home devices, panel upgrade, new lighting and rewireing. Troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical issues.Recent Review:Very smoothly, efficient. Cleaned up, courteous, informed me each step of wayPatricia D.
- Business Description:25 yrs. experience helping people of Maine with their residential and commercial electrical projectsRecent Review:WC Omlor was professional, on schedule and on budget while providing quality work.Allen S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These guys are professional. Nothing but professionalism displayed.Guy C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.Recent Review:Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now.Brian L.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business that takes pride in our work. We expect 3rd payment up front and a 3rd halfway through and a 3rd upon completion.Recent Review:Job unfinished, work shoddy, owner rude. Company promises "you will not be disappointed with our professionalism and quality of work". Couldn't be farther from the truth. Just a few items we are dissatisfied with: light switch next to front door is obviously not squared to the wall it is noticeably crooked, hanging wires in the basement with wire nuts attached to nothing, junction box installed with no cover, light switches placed randomly some turn nothing on, there are 2 of those, outside plug at back of house not done because they were not sure where to place, I would have suggested it be placed above the french door thresholds height. They were to come back to correct those items and to install the attic light and ceiling fan on the front porch. I was told today they will only do the porch fan, everything else will cost materials and labor. Also I was told that it has "almost been a year" this is wrong as the final check is dated 10/31, so there is an obvious problem with math and recall. Someone has been here 3 times already to correct things like the dryer pug, hanging wires and the refrigerator plug. I would not recommend C and J York Electric to any homeowner who wants a decent job for their money. I was given a non apology "I am sorry You feel this way" and told "to take whatever action you need to". Chris states "you can't expect me to drop everything and run to you" when what I said is to please let me know when you can schedule, documentation and photos all available. Other contractors even commented on the fact that the electrician doing the install was found to be doing nothing and he hoped we were not paying him hourly. This company is unprofessional and has poor quality of workJudy D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. We use subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email or call. Free estimates.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Knob-and-tube wiring was popular in the past before we were worried about computers and TVs. Using this guide, you’ll learn what steps to take if you find K&T wiring and who to contact to start the process of replacing it.
Find Electricians in
- Old Town
Electricians in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ ELECTRICP.O. Box 336
- A+ ELECTRICAL61 DIRIGO RD
South China, Maine
- Acadia Security & Surveillance145 Main St
- ADVANCED ELECTRICAL SVCP.O.Box 306
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE ELECTRIC LLCROUTE 9 & PAPILON LN
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Home SystemsP.O. Box 281
- Arcaro Home Services227 Sands Rd
- A+ ELECTRIC
- BRADEEN ELECTRIC192 TEN RD
- BRADEEN ELECTRIC
- ElectricWorksP.O. Box 256
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Hamilton electric29 oak point Rd
- Hamilton electric
- INTEGRITY ELECTRIC INCPO Box 477
- INTEGRITY ELECTRIC INC
- K & J Electric LLC97 Loon Ln
- K & J Electric LLC
- RKO ELECTRIC400 BIRCH ST
- RKO ELECTRIC
- Tom's Electrical Service780 Brewer Lake Rd
- Tom's Electrical Service