If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Eddington
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. :
- GC Renovations IncStarted later than originally scheduled due to conflicts in his scheduling and backorder of bath tub chosen by owner. Contractor had to return to fix several items that didn't work correctly after installation. Job was a bit rushed to finish at the end. Contractor clearly did want to do a good job and spent extra time with his effort
- TWIN CITY TILEI already knew by word-of-mouth that Twin City Tile had an excellent reputation for quality work, which is why I went there to shop for tile and inquired about installation. First, I described how my new kitchen had a lot going on visually. Pine board walls, stainless appliances, gray countertop and 70's-style brick backsplash. The contractor immediately walked me through the showroom to the perfect tile that would encompass and compliment the busy room. My tile would arrive on a Thursday, so they asked if they could start the removal, disposal and prep of the old floor on Wednesday. I was shocked to come home and find no trace of the work or old floor! They took my old floor away and discarded it elsewhere when I assumed it would remain at my house along with any other debris. His tools were neatly organized and charging to make for an efficient start the next day. On the next two days, the contractor even used his phone to send me regular photo updates at work so that I could see the progress. Overall, I was so pleased and surprised at how considerate and accomodating they were
- TWIN CITY TILEThe owner met us at the door. From the moment we met him, he was fantastic. He asked what I project was and what we wanted to do. He never started on the high end products, but wanted to know what our budget was and what our thoughts were. He showed us everything, in all price ranges. He explained everything. I can't sing his praises enough. He helped pick out the tile and the edging. He came to the house and measured, and gave me some ideas. He had a vision right from the beginning on how it could look. There were obstacles, but he never once got frustrated with it. There were no hidden costs. He started right from the beginning and continued straight through to the ending. I would trust him explicitly in my home. He is so trustworthy. He is just such a polite man. I rate him right up there with Rembrandt. If you have a vision, he makes it even more that what you can imagine for that vision. It is absolutely the most gorgeous bathroom you have ever seen in your life. I am proud of it. You would be totally amazed if you saw some of the other work he has done
- Pearl ContractorsI have worked with Troy before -- Pearl built my Barn -- He gave me his estimate, we signed a contract and his guys arrived as scheduled -- They do extremely methodical and detailed work and make it look easy -- Eric and Keith are World Class Trim Carpenters and Todd, his Framing Carpenter is a stickler who strives for perfection -- -- It would be hard to ask for a better job than they delivered -
- Maine Construction GroupMaine Construction Group is a Bangor, Maine locally owned family operated business founded by Ryan Francis. Ron Francis, COO of Maine Construction Group and proud father of Ryan, came and gave us an estimate for the work needing to be performed. His response to our initial call was extremely prompt, the estimate reasonable and at all times Ron was a total professional. He answered all of our questions, of which there were many, without hesitation. Every promise made was fulfilled and their work was above reproach. We had a very tight time-line which we made known to Ron. He checked his schedule, gave us an estimate of the time required and when he could fit the job into the schedule. He gave us an estimated completion date along with his cost estimate. We accepted his proposal and work began as scheduled. The crew put in charge of the project were also highly professional and conscientious. They did the extensive remodel without disrupting the surroundings more than necessary and every evening they cleaned up the area before leaving. They worked long days and partial weekends to complete the job as promised. We were very pleased with the results and felt that the price was reasonable. Our greatest satisfaction was in having the job done well and on time. We are pleased to recommend Maine Construction Group for any work within their capabilities. We are planning to have them replace our roof this spring! Contractor Virtues : Honest, prompt, reliable, reasonable and personable. The entire crew was a pleasure to have in our home. Ron was always just a text or phone call away and he came to the site every day to check on the progress and Ryan also visited to make sure all was well. Any problems were always resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. We would not hesitate using this company for any additional work. In fact, we have just sent them a text requesting their services for a roofing project
- Maine Construction GroupRon was on site quickly for an estimate. He was very willing to listen my my ideas and he had some great ideas of his own. I was provided a detailed quote which showed me exactly where my money was going. When the crew arrived they were very friendly and professional. The work site was always kept clean which was a must as you must walk all the way through my house to get to this space. I'm very happy with the end result and finished product. This company is very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a simple project, renovation or newly constructed home
- Nadeau Carpentry ServiceHe was a busy man so I had to wait until he found the time to do it, but that's what happens with the good ones. It took him 3 days to install the shower and remove the old one. During the work, I was able to use the bathroom when I needed and he was very accomodating. He had to change the plumbing as well
- TWIN CITY TILEI went to Twin City Tile based on the reviews I had seen here on Angies List. The person I delt with was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Their products were excellent. The people were friendly, paitent and helpful. The cost was on an average with other tile I looked at. It was a good experience and if I have the need for tile in the future I would certainly return to their store
- Maine Construction GroupRon and Ryan Francis are true professionals in every way. They maintain contact with their workers throughout the project and communicate well with the homeowners and they do not sign off on a job unless it is done to what was agreed upon. Their sub-contractors reflected Maine Construction Groups values and work ethic which we can say because we hired one of their sub-contractors after the job was completed and although he was as nice as could be he did not possess the same values as reflected by Maine Construction Group. That was very disappointing but certainly no reflection on The Maine Construction Group. We not only highly recommend this group but we would hire them again in a heartbeat
Home Remodeling Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in all phases of remodeling, bathtub refinishing, and more! Why replace any these costly items in your home when you can refinish it at a fraction of the cost? We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today..Recent Review:Eric is apparently ghosting us. Set up an appointment for this am at 9am. Has not shown up and will not answer his phone or call us. My kitchen sink is torn apart and unusable so it would be ready for him. This sucks! When we were finally able to leave a voicemail(after he ignored our calls for a couple of hours) he did finally call back to say that he didn't finish a job the day before and decided to continue that job instead of keeping his appointment with us. Apparently he didn't think it was important to call us the night before to tell us, or to reschedule. He didn't seem very concerned that our sink was unusable because we had gotten it ready for him to do the refinishing job. He didn't offer to come later that day, or even to reschedule. We asked if he could call us later in the day to tell us when he would be coming....he said he would, but he never did. Later in the day my husband called and left him a message that he needed to call and let us know when he would be coming, and that his behavior was unprofessional....he still didn't call. He finally texted us the following day......here is the content: From Eric, "I do apologize for the scheduling mistake and that I wasn't able to answer the 30+calls back to back to back as I was working. I will remove your sink from the day you were accidentally scheduled for. I am sorry we will not be able to do your sink and hope you have a nice weekend." Clearly sarcastic...... My response, "You know, if you had done the right thing and called us the night before when you knew you weren't coming we wouldn't have called you so many times to try to get an answer about what was going on! And I didn't call 30 times...nice of you to exaggerate. You are the one that scheduled the appointment with us, so it was up to you to reschedule if you couldn't make it....your mistake. We will be leaving reviews on every website we can find to let other people know about our experience with you and your company." Eric's response, "Okay. Thank you very much and I can't wait to see them. I have hundreds of wonderful reviews and you one won't ruin yet bother me and I am happy I didn't come through." All of this is completely true, and we have the texts to prove it. This man is no professional, and we think everyone that might do business with him has a right to know this. Also, we did nothing but make a comment on a public social media post that was soliciting work for him, so his ignorant harassment accusation is comical! Any response from him that contradicts the content of this review is 100% false.Lenore D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:Were a small town company that has a big time attention to detail. If your looking for a cree that can get your home remodeling or improvement projects done in a timely manner and affordable rate, then were your teamRecent Review:It went horrible. The guy ended up running off with my money and stole my personal property as well.Shawn C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Old Town
home remodeling contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Cottle & Downes Construction LLC.65 heritage park
- CTI of Central Maine LLC2300 Hudson Rd
- Custom Creations of Bangor68 Pier St.
- Cabinet Door World
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Impressive Partners248 Northport Ave
- Impressive Partners
- K&B PROPERTY MAINTENANCE1739 River Rd
- K&B PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Maine Construction Group60 Freedom Park Suite 4
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maintenance by Ryan84 Downing Rd
- Marrone Electrical Service35 Canal St Ste D
- Mats Handyman services
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MC Peters LLC147 Buck Street #3
- McCarthy Point Builders38 Kenneth Ln
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Maine Construction Group
- One Stop Home Repair90 Stillwater Ave
- One Stop Home Repair
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC1715 WALTHAM ROAD
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC
- Valliere Design Studio49 West Meadow rd.
- Valliere Design Studio