Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Eddington
- Butler Built Homes and ProjectsNate did an excellent job with my 1509 square foot house. He and Shawn (Sean?) showed up every day, bright and early and stayed until afternoon hustling to get it all done. They used great attention to detail and tackled some difficult and time-consuming tasks with making sure everything fit around the outside of the house so that the place looks awesome as well as being thoroughly insulated and ready for winter without all the terrible drafts I've experienced since I bought the house..Great attitudes and professionalism and I am confident that I paid the right contractor to do this work on my home
- Central Maine Exteriors Inc.Brandon and his crew did an excellent job. I liked the fact that Brandon was here on site with his crew. They finished the job on time. All of my questions were handled with complete satisfaction.
- Central Maine Exteriors Inc.I can't say enough good about them. Although they had got a little behind, they more than made up for it. We just went through that horrible wind storm and not a thing got lose!! We have another small project that we might plan on next year and they will definitely be the ones we ask.
- Central Maine Exteriors Inc.Brandon and his entire crew were professional and provided quality work! We definitely will be in in touch for additional home improvements. Would grade as an A+
- CAREFREE WINDOW & SIDING COWe started with windows and chased wet rotten wood for several days. Chuck was able to sure up our cottage and make it water tight once again.
- CAREFREE WINDOW & SIDING COThe salesman did a quick inspection and gave me a price that was 20% lower than the competition! He told me it would be six weeks or so till they could come. That was pretty much when they came. The workers made sure they understood what I wanted and worked diligently despite sub-zero temperatures! They did a superb job, were very considerate and unobtrusive, asked questions and explained things to me, and cleaned up thoroughly after the job. I was very nervous about this job, since it is such a big expense and would be such a hassle if it wasn't done properly. But I'm happy to say my experience with Carefree Windows and Siding was about as good as it could be
- Booger Woods ConstructionHe does a lot of work in the whole town. The job was excellent. I was very satisfied, and he worked very hard.
- Pearl ContractorsAfter conversations with friends who had suffered through difficult experiences with contractors, we knew that there was risk involved in hiring someone to do the work for us. The experience that we have had with Pearl Contractors has not only exceeded our expectations ? it has been enjoyable. This was a major undertaking that we had planned to perform ourselves. After watching Troy and his crew do the job in three weeks, we now realize that our own efforts would have taken at least the summer to complete and could not possibly have yielded the same beautiful results. Troy kept the job to the agreed price, without cutting corners. We have high quality, warranteed materials that will last. Even better, the craftsmanship on the fascia, the deck, and the trim is beautiful to look at. We especially appreciate the back deck with its ?picture frame? detailing, and we look forward to warm weather when we can get out and enjoy using it. Small, sculptural details such as beveled edges on the deck planks and curves on the window sills will serve as a lasting reminder of Troy's attention to detail and pride in his work. Because of Troy's experience and foresight, we now have a finished project that is appealing and practical. He listened to our needs for our home to be well insulated and welcoming. He anticipated aspects of the project such as replacing light fixtures and doorbells to have a completely new and finished look, as well as adding a ridge vent to improve the ventilation of our home and prevent condensation in the roof after we improved the insulation. It?s hard to imagine that home renovations can be fun, but that has been our experience with Troy and his crew working on our home. Each day, we looked forward to coming home and seeing what had been completed that day. When work was underway, they all worked hard, but also took the time to talk with us and play with the dog, aspects of his style that indicated that we were not just a source of income, but also customers whose satisfaction and comfort were important to him. The personalized, friendly attention that he provided was reassuring during the job, and reduced our stress about the process. When the time comes to replace our bathroom or add an addition, there is no doubt that we will call on Pearl Contractors to do the work. We recommend him to our friends and neighbors without reservation, and we look forward to seeing him again
- CAREFREE WINDOW & SIDING COCalled for an estimate, they came over with samples and prices. Once hired they started right away. They were fast, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. We were very pleased with the services. App
- Pearl ContractorsThe roof on the house was in terrible shape; it had multiple problems including serious dipping between rafters and there was a nasty 5" drop at one point across the roof line. Pearl came in, removed all shingles and sheathing exposing the problems with the roof rafters. They straightened and braced or replaced all rafters, repaired the issue causing the 5" roofline drop, applied new sheathing, vents, and re-shingled the roof. They also rebuilt the soffits and fascia. It now looks great and more important is sturdy and structurally sound. The crew on site was amazing, they were responsive to my questions (and my suggestions), started on time each day, made the best use of the day, tarped the roof and picked up every day. It did not seem to bother them at all that I was a constant presence. Troy Pearl, the owner, was on site multiple times to ensure all was going well. At one point one of the tarps on the roof came loose after the work day; I called Troy and he had someone on site within 45 minutes to fix the problem. Overall I was very satisfied with all aspects of the project and would highly recommend this company
Siding Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Family owned / operated business. Fully Insured Professional Installations with the Customer's Satisfaction being our Number 1 priority. You can trust that when you hire Central Maine Exteriors Inc. to handle your renovation project, it will be done right, and on timeRecent Review:Central Maine Exteriors was professional, reasonably priced, and did not try to sell us extra services. Would use again.Karissa D.
- Business Description:Extraordinary Exteriors provides roofing and siding services, as well as decks, sheds, garages and more. New installations and repairs provided with fast, friendly, professional service.Recent Review:Things didn't go as planned , it was late in the year and weather prevented the job. We had a insurance claim to pay for the damage to the roof and what needed to be done. Our job was to be their first of the new season. I called when that time came and was told that we would get the roof done in July as the man had an injury and had to have surgery on his back we were reassured if he couldn't do the job his son and the crew would. EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. We had to find a different contractor to do the work but we also had to pay for it out of pocket as we were never refunded our money. We were told such nonsense , " I have to get the money out of my IRA Roth account" , I have never heard such BS in my life! DO NOT HIRE !!!!!Karen L.
- Business Description:Were a small town company that has a big time attention to detail. If your looking for a cree that can get your home remodeling or improvement projects done in a timely manner and affordable rate, then were your teamRecent Review:It went horrible. The guy ended up running off with my money and stole my personal property as well.Shawn C.
- Business Description:Reliable business with no hidden costs, or hidden fees. Arrives on time and performs all work with professionalism!Recent Review:Professional and high quality workmanship <br />Danny M.
- Business Description:Local Handyman service in Bangor and Portland area. 1 employee I use plumbing and electrical Subcontractors No trip charges, free estimates,
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:First I'd just like to say that Alphonse is awesome and I'd use him for as much work as I could feed him. <br /> <br /> <br />As a designer/ owner / builder / self GC I've worked with a lot of trades and most of my experiences have been luke warm at best. Alphonse was super responsive and when work was going to be delayed, he was up front and was sure to let me know with some warning. He is very busy and there were some typical delays but in the end when Alphonse said he was going to show up, he and crew were there. <br /> <br /> <br />We're building an architectural house with modern clean lines and I'd use Alphonse and crew 10 out of 10 times if I had to do it again. <br /> <br /> <br />Bottom line, Keenan Construction is a solid value for solid work. <br /> <br /> <br /Chris D.
- Business Description:remodel and buildRecent Review:The process took about 2 weeks. The builder, Mr. Ogden was very professional.Barry R.
- Business Description:Roofing siding flooring paintin and more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
New exterior siding can bring both beauty and durability to your home. Learn all about vinyl siding, as well as pros, cons, and costs to determine if it’s the right choice for you.
Find siding contractors in
- Old Town
siding contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CAREFREE WINDOW & SIDING CO19 ABBOTT ST
- Central Maine Exteriors Inc.302 Canaan Rd
- CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFINGPO BOX 503
New Durham, New Hampshire
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Craftworks Construction IncPO Box 39
- Custom Creations of Bangor68 Pier St.
- Custom Trades Construction66 Sherman St Apt 2
- Cutting Edge Contracting22 Tufts Ct
- CAREFREE WINDOW & SIDING CO
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- N/D roofs and more306 Pout Town Rd
Stockton Springs, Maine
- N/D roofs and more
- One Stop Home Repair90 Stillwater Ave
- One Stop Home Repair
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC1715 WALTHAM ROAD
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC