How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Waldorf, MD
There are 5 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Waldorf
- Michael & Son Svc IncThey have been excellent and I have used them several times a year for Heating and AC needs and for other needs. I have never had any problems with them and I would recommend them as well.
- Lowes Plumbing IncThey came in and got it fixed in a few minutes. The lady who does the plumbing has always been the one to come to my home and she is superb.
- TotalProtect Home WarrantyIf something breaks in the house I just have to call this one number and they send someone out. I have a flat fee, deductible to pay to use the service. It's great because they send someone out instead of me trying to find someone reputable to come out. I don't have to worry about paying for parts, ect.., it doesn't matter what they do, I just have to pay $100 for the service call. It's just like insurance for your car. I pay about $36 a month. I think it is the greatest thing. I am here by myself, I don't know who to call. And if it's not done right the first time, I don't have to pay for them to come back. The price is fantastic. I like that I know what I have to pay. They are calling different providers and some of the providers do not always put you first because I have the warranty. They will get someone out there, but I am finding that sometimes it may take a minute. They take the full paying customers first I believe. My refrigerator was running but it wasn't cooling. I happen to go to the refrigerator and everything was defrosted when I got home from out of town. I had to call a friend to come get my food. I wasn't in the mood for cooking all this food. I even had a turkey in my fridge, I didn't fee like cooking a turkey. Lol read less
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyThe price is right and they are very thorough. I can get a lot of things done when things brake down, they notify a contractor and then they call and set up a time.
- HMS Home WarrantyThey are fabulous. They are wonderful. I have an older home so you know things are going to eventually go wrong. I knew that was going to happen. When this came around to be added to my home owner's insurance, I jumped on that. They send you to one of their providers. Everything we've done with them and the people at the insurance company are just fabulous. The people you deal with, that you talk to are really, really wonderful. They are great, absolutely great. If I could give them more than an "A" for price I would. I mean, who gets a service call to see what's wrong and gets the unit replaced the next day and the old unit taken out for under $150. I know I pay every month for the service, but think of the money you would pay for a new water heater. It's for everything, all your appliance, your under the counter microwave, everything. I would recommend them to everybody read less
- Choice Home WarrantyThey sent out a contractor. What stands out to me is the convenience of being able to have a company that you call and them take care of the problem. That is what you need especially, you/I own several properties.
- Choice Home WarrantyWhat stands out to me is the convenience of being able to have a company that you call and them take care of the problem. That is what you need especially, you/I own several properties.
- Complete Appliance Protection IncOur furnace died in the middle of winter (when else?), but we were lucky that we had a home warranty with CAP. The service was totally covered with no deductible. When we couldn't find a company to come out the same day from the initial list of companies they gave us, they were more than willing to find someone else for us. We ended up getting our furnace fixed the same day and within hours. The technician who came by said he only home warranty-related work with CAP because of how good they are with the other end of things - I believe him read less
- Lowes Plumbing IncWe contacted Lowes Plumbing through our home warranty referral. I was offered a same day visit, but chose to schedule a few days out because we were leaving town for Thanksgiving. I was given a window of hours and got a call when the plumber was on the way. I really appreciated that. The plumber took the time to check under the sink and dishwasher, and tried to look from our storage room (unfinished ceiling) to the family room (finished ceiling) where we had had the water. He didn't think it was the supply pipe because we would have had water pouring out. He didn't want to cut through the ceiling because it was now dry (we hadn't used kitchen plumbing in a week). He suspected that somehow we may be getting water in from outside under our deck rather than from plumbing. He had us trace the outline of the stains and call him back if they grew. I appreciated this suggestion. We will need to get a contractor to check out the deck situation. I thought he was thorough and offered suggestions for further study by contractor. One month later and the stains have not grown read less
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyThis is the third time I have used them in past 3 months. 1st. My septic pump broke, 2nd time my refrigerator was leaking and third time my Heat Furnace was making strange sound. They sent some one to fix it except for Septic, where I had to get some one of my own. They did what the contract said they were going to do. For example: Contract mentioned that max they will pay would be $500 for the septic pump type of issues and they wrote me the cheque for $500, even though It cost me about $1500 to get it fixed, For the other 2 issues all I had to pay was my deductible and they took care of the rest. So far so good, after reading all the other experiencing with other users, it makes me wonder. Btw, Before you get the contract, always read the contract for what they are covering, rather than finding out later that it was not covered read less
Home Warranty Companies in Waldorf
- Business Description:At National Water Service, we set the standard for home water treatment, purification, as well as a complete line of well pumps, boosters, etc. In dealing with Residential areas, one of the important things a homeowner needs to consider is water quality. It is important to note that whether on City Water or a Well System, water quality can vary quite a bit from neighborhood to neighborhood. National Water Service is happy to do a basic analysis at no charge. And if extensive testing is deemed.. read lessRecent Review:My well pump pressure tank needed service and I called Friday and Barbara was very professional and eager to help. She took the time to understand the issue and even reviewed the pictures. Barbara is very passionate about her job. She was able to schedule for Saturday. Dave came out. He called to let me know that he was on his way and let me know when he will arrive. He was very punctual, professional, friendly, and down to business. Totally impressed with the way he solved the problem and made sure that answered all of my questions. This company is very ethical and I would recommend them to anyone read lessMoataz W.
- Business Description:Apex Home Loans, Inc is one of the largest independently owned mortgage lenders in Greater Washington. Decisions are made locally by our experienced staff. Our independence allows us to provide a wide array of product options at very competitive rates read lessRecent Review:Fantastic - they are a professional, friendly, and efficient companyPaula M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Our Vision: To be viewed as the clear choice for window and door products by our customers, due to our unparalleled service, integrity, and unwavering commitment to a first-rate customer experience. Our Mission: To provide outstanding value to our customers by supplying high quality window and door products and services with an unmatched customer experience; and to create for our employees rewarding career opportunities through profitable growth. Our Promise: To treat our customers and employ.. read lessRecent Review:We were satisfied. They were reliable.Clementine P.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done read lessRecent Review:My sister fired them for incompetence. They never accomplished work I paid for with my credit card. I put in a stop order with my bank. Then they reimbursed her and she reimbursed me. Then my bank responded, that the charge would go through. **** would freeze over before I'd recommend this company to anyone. My sister is now using my plumber and we're both happy this experience is behind us read lessAllan R.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:At BPG, we believe home inspections shouldn't end at the driveway. Our inspectors and engineers undergo thorough background checks and must meet ongoing training and performance standards -- they are a selective group of professionals.With so many inspection companies to choose from, how do you select one that fits your needs? We've earned a solid reputation for standing behind our work and providing distinct value advantages that help protect our clients read lessRecent Review:I will start by saying we don't have any rating which is less than one star as they are not even eligible for one start rating. Attn : Who ever wants to get the inspection done from BPG don't fall for the 90 day warranty. They never stand by there words, i have done my inspection recently the report says its tested for dryer hookup when i moved in and did my first laundry boom there was a issue with dryer chord or panel and did not work. When contacted them they say all story but never address the issue or don't stand by their work. All you get hear is : I'm sorry, but we will not be able to offer assistance with the cost of this repair. what's the fun of 90 days warranty,,,,,,,,,,Request everyone to do the research before selecting BPG inspection. This incident happened in Minnesota read lessVinayak M.
- Business Description:Our company has been servicing the State of Maryland for over 10 years. We are a family owned company that prides ourselves in providing excellent service to our clients. We advise our clients before and during the construction or renovation of their property. We offer competitive rates with top quality results. We except check, visa, master card in ome cases special financing read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- Saint Charles
- White Plains
- La Plata
- Bryans Road
- Fort Washington
- Port Tobacco
- Bel Alton
- Charlotte Hall
- Mount Vernon
- Indian Head
- Oxon Hill
- Temple Hills
- Forest Heights
- Marlow Heights
- Fort Belvoir
- Hillcrest Heights
home warranty companies in Waldorf
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- Apex Home Loans Inc3204 Tower Oaks Blvd # 400
- Atlantic RV Repair16560 Greens Corner Road
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty
- Exit Realty Associates8998-C Lorton Station Boulevard
- Exit Realty Associates
- GD Kitchen and Bathrooms8500 Charnwood Ct
- GD Kitchen and Bathrooms
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link