If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Rockville, MD
There are 72 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Rockville
- AC Paving CompanyAC Paving was great to work with. The estimator was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the product and what needed to be done given the age and condition of our driveway. The crew arrived promptly on the day the work began. They were courteous and professional. The driveway looks like new and I would definitely hire them again. We are very satisfied with the work
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.Several neighbors in our court had our driveways resurfaced today by H&H. I live on a pipestem and they did the pipestem and our driveway. I thrilled with not only how great the driveway looks, but the overall experience. They arrived right on time, put a good size crew on the job and got right to work. It’s always fun to watch folks who know what they’re doing and are really good at it. It was fun watching these guys
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.We are elated with our new driveway which had an irrigation problem, so not your average job. I’m an engineer, watched the whole process and was amazed by the H&H crew’s professionalism and mastery with their equipment. They looked like they had done it a thousand times and all of my concerns about the irrigation were put to rest. The office managers were also super responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Ten stars! — LP in Springfield VA
- NM Seal Bros LLCNM Seal Brothers did an excellent job on my neighbors driveway, so I asked them to do ours. They are very knowledgeable and thorough and take great pride in their work. I highly recommend them for any asphalt related project you have. They are super friendly and professional.
- Roads By UsAustin was fast to respond to my request. Even offered same day. Had to do the next day. This is a spray on sealant and even though it rained 6 hours after applying, nothing ran off...Just took several days for a complete drying. Driveway looks great. Austin was easy to work with.
- MPS Paving LLCMichael and his team were amazing! They were very responsive and willing to listen to changes in the design as there was some brick work involved as well. They finished quickly and were very professional. Michael even stopped by to hand deliver the estimate and a sample of the brick that would be used. We will be using them again
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingJohn Donohue and team did an excellent job and I would certainly recommend them for your asphalt paving needs. John provided great customer service and the end result looks perfect. Highly recommend!
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingGreat Job. They responded quickly to my request for quote, scheduled the job very quickly, price was very reasonable and the driveway looks great. I recommend them highly.
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingBrandon did a great job with the driveway. He gives a one year warranty for any defects and will fix it for free if any arise. What more can you ask for? I will definitely hire him for all my driveway needs in the future. Thanks Brandon.
- Driveway Doctor (George Paving and Seal Coating)Immanual George is the youngest of the Son, Father, Grandfather and did the estimate - he also communicated very well with me throughout the job. They had three other workers in addition to the 3 Georges and Immanual led the other workers. I was fortunate that they could work me in due to someone else suspending a job. They were very reasonably priced and performed excellent work. There were 3 generations of George's (their last name) on the job. The youngest is the best for communicating and their team did an exceptional job. They are ALL Business and got right to work and did not stop until the job was done and it looked fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them again. The work they did was the repaving (asphalt over existing) a semicircle driveway and widening it in a couple places. They pulled up the asphalt in front of the garage and at the street to make sure final repaving blended smoothly. Expertly done! Thank You George Paving
Driveway Pavers in Rockville
- Business Description:***Please Leave Voicemail or send email*** We will respond as soon as we can! Ben Burris Paving is an asphalt paving company that has been proudly serving Maryland with pride, integrity, and attention to the details for over 34 years. Owner-operator, experience in paving since 1974. We provide top quality asphalt paving; residential driveways, parking lots, patching, and stone & grade-work, hot plant mix. Our equipment yard is located out of Laurel, MDRecent Review:I called and spoke with Ben, Jr. and was able to schedule for a free quote. Our driveway was chipping asphalt in many places so it needed to be resurfaced. Ben came out explained what needed to be done and what they would do and gave me a quote. He said they would excavate 3-4 feet from the edge of the garage door in the driveway and about 1-2 feet from the end of the asphalt of the driveway to the apron of our driveway. The quote came in line with another quote I got and lower than one other. I decided to go with Ben Burris because Ben, Jr. was able to take the time to explain exactly and how they would do the job. We did have some problems with his phone with not being able to leave a voice mail but he did called me right away anyway. The day of the job, Ben called me to say that they need to get into my garage so they could excavate the 3-4 feet of asphalt from the end of the garage door down the driveway. He never mentioned that he needed access to the garage and I was at work. Luckily, I was able to get my son to come over to open the garage for him. When I got home they were wrapping up. The driveway looked beautiful and I was very pleased with the job. When they say they will put 3-4 inches of new asphalt and compressed it down, they were not kidding. My driveway got a lift. They sloped the access from the driveway to the walkway and sidewalks. Ben said that I could pull into the garage in 1-2 days and will take at least 5 days to park the SUV on it as long as we don't turn the wheels while stationary. In about a week the asphalt should have cured completely and there are no restrictions. For extra precaution, we did not park on the driveway for exactly one week. I did pull into the garage after 2 days. There was a tire mark on the driveway after one week but Ben said that it was probably due to the oil from the asphalt that made the mark from the tire and should eventually disappear or lightened as the oil from the asphalt fades away. He said he would come by to take a look and would contact me if he thought it would be a problem so that they could come out and fix it. A couple of days later, it was hard to see the tire mark so I guess it was cosmetic. I waited at least a week to write the review because we were going to get several inches of rain and I wanted to see how well the rain runs down the driveway and not puddle. After a week of rain, everything was fine. I would definitely recommend Ben Burris Paving. Thanks BenSuk A.
- Business Description:call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:They were great and they did an amazing work. They had a great customer service. They answered all my calls and they were always available. The owner was a good person.Derek B.
- Business Description:Five Star Paving is owned by a third generation driveway contractor. We stand behind our work 100%. We guarantee complete satisfaction with high quality work from our crew. We specialize in residential and commercial Asphalt, Asphalt Milling, Tar & Chip and Aggregates. Licensed * Bonded * InsureRecent Review:They were good. They did a good job and we were very happy with the service. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. They did everything what they said and no problem. The job was beautifulIsabelle S.
- Business Description:Here at AASCO the word paving is the art of what we do best. It is the process of hot asphalt material being installed with the use of a skilled crew, trucks and machinery, all working together precisely to produce pavement. Pavement is a very versatile product which can be installed over gravel, concrete, or the most popular, existing asphalt with a minimum amount of preparation. At AASCO we put a lot of sweat into every detail of your project to make sure you have a smooth uniform surface, ..Recent Review:Owner was extremely helpful and was present at every aspect of the job. All employees were very knowledgeable in their work and very protective of our property. Job was done on time with upmost care in what they were doing. Having been previously employed in asphalt paving I was very aware of how well they were performing. After the paving was completed they carefully cleaned up and disposed of all debris. I could not be happier with their performanceKermit J.
- Business Description:WORK WITH ONE OF MARYLAND'S MOST TRUSTED ASPHALT CONTRACTORS BIG OR SMALL, WE PAVE IT ALL! Whether you need new asphalt installation, asphalt repairs, or seal coating for your parking lot, driveway or roadway, you can rest assured that our decades of experience and professional crew will get the job done right, on time and within budget. Our greatest value is customer service and providing the utmost satisfaction in every project. We treat all our customers with respect and care for there p..Recent Review:Michael and his team were amazing! They were very responsive and willing to listen to changes in the design as there was some brick work involved as well. They finished quickly and were very professional. Michael even stopped by to hand deliver the estimate and a sample of the brick that would be used. We will be using them againSara S.
- Business Description:Zweemers paving has been in the business for over 20 years. The owner James Zweemer is present on all job sites . We are a reputable company and are fully licensed and insured, references are available upon request. All our work is guaranteed! We cater to all corporate franchises in all of Delaware,Pennsylvania,Maryland & Virginia. Be sure to ask about our warranties and service plans. Call us today for a free est. Get exactly what you want & have it done right the first timeRecent Review:It was great. Jimmy was easy to work with, was here on time, despite pouring rain. My driveway and pathway have a nice layer of gravel that makes the yard clean & refreshed looking.Claudia H.
- Business Description:Town & Country Asphalt is here to work for you. Your project or home needs matter to us. Our reputation has been built on our customer service. We provide free estimates and the best service available to individual homeowners as well as property management groups and subdivision maintenance companies. Contact us and we will listen to your needs so that we can provide the best paving and surfacing service to you at the absolute best priceRecent Review:After a phone call message and two follow up emails and a week of waiting, I had not received a reply, it was clear to me that Town and Country was not interested in my big job or perhaps they had gone out of business. There are so many professional companies out there doing asphalt work, why waste your time trying to get a quote from Town and Countrywalter a.
- Business Description:2nd generation asphalt maintenance company. We are a local, owner operated business taking care of all your paving, seal coating and line striping needs. Give us a call today for your free estimate!Recent Review:VERY WELL, THEY DID A CLEAN, WELL DONE JOB. WOULD USE AGAIN.Jane G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned Asphalt Paving company with over 30 years combined experience. We specialize in detailed asphalt Driveway Paving and Sealcoating We only use the finest materials and offer 100% customer satisfaction. We also offer parking lot paving services, line stripping and parking Lot Sealcoating.Recent Review:It was great. It was done in the time they said it would be done and they left everything clean . It was perfect.lucho r.
- Business Description:Full Asphalt , Brick and Concrete Service • New Work • Repairs • Driveways • Parking Lots • Integrated Edging • Patching • Speed Bumps • Curbing • Crack Filling • Color Code Sealing • Private Roads • Farm Lanes • Tennis Courts • Basketball Courts • Multi-Purpose Areas • Golf Course Paths • Seal Coating • Emulsion Coatings • Slurry SealsRecent Review:Due to the weather and current condition (still wet from rain) of driveway, we are putting the work off until early Spring 2021. We will still go with RSA paving at that time and plan on keeping our deposit with them until that time. They were very professional and kept me informed all of the timeBurton M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Bethesda
- Washington Grove
- North Potomac
- Garrett Park
- Aspen Hill
- Montgomery Village
- Cabin John
- Silver Spring
- Glen Echo
- Chevy Chase
driveway paving contractors in Rockville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Pak Paving2686 Logmill Road
- A-Plus Lifting10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B-215
- A.B. Veirs and Sons, Inc.7411-L Lindbergh Drive
- A2Z Design2build20014 appledowre circle
- AASCO Paving2961A Hunter Mill Rd
- AC Paving Company717 Sonne Dr
- Academy Sealers46811 Sugarland Rd
- Accurate Asphalt LLC362 Hickory Trl
- Affordable Home Improvements, LLC8528 Central Ave
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALBERT PAVING INC6225 WALHONDING RD
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Season Painting, Inc.8504 Ardwick Ardmore Rd.
- All Star Techs LLC
- AMD BLACKTOP PAVING INCPO Box 129
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Sealers4457 Edan Mae CT
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AR Sealcoating4 Deneison St
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- ASAP Paving9762 James Madison Hwy
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Atlas Paving and Sealcoating LLC3614 Spring Hollow Lane
- AURORA PAVING LLC7085 MILFORD INDUSTRIAL RD
- A-Pak Paving
- B C ELITE SEAL COATINGPO Box 8
- Bay State Custom Homes LLCP O Box 322
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Ben Burris Paving2539 Blue Water Blvd
- Best Blades Landscaping and Home Remodeling13501 Loyola st
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BH Maintenance Pressure Washing111 W. Church Road
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Bob Nichols Paving5633 South Mayer Drive
- Bonilla Construction Inc6903 Furman Pkwy
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BROTHER'S PAVING9469 HAWKINS DR
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Byways Paving & Grading
- B C ELITE SEAL COATING
- C & G Masonry19300 Olney Mill Rd
- Capital Masonry LLCPO Box 7972
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Capitol HardscapesPO Box 30372
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- CE Enterprises INC3305 Jermantown Rd
- Cedeno Handyman Svs LLC1315 wheaton ln
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Property Services8610 McDaniel Ave
- CHOICE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC11555 EDMONSTON RD
- Chryst Brothers Construction12028 Heather Down Dr
- City Construction of VA LLC13101 Lee Hwy
- Clinton Sewer Expert, Inc. 6001 Landover Rd
- Collegiate Sealers & Paving44209 Wade Dr
- Commercial Management Services3900 Watson Place, NW Suite #G3B
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- Concrete Master Solutions, LLC DBA Master Solutions Construction24141 Kings Valley Rd
- ConcreteMan Construction, LLC3318 Lockheed Blvd.
- ConstRenew by Sante Builders, Inc.416 Hungerford Drive 320
- Construction Group325 Pennslyvania Ave SE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Courtesy Electric Inc.9921 Gardenia Ln
- Crescent Design & Construction Inc2933 West Ox Road
- Custom Paving9532 Liberia Ave
- C & G Masonry
- D and H Paving13582 Cearfoss Pike
- D&D Construction & Landscaping7108 Greenvale Pkwy
- D&T ConstructionPO BOX 459
- Deas Trucking & Construction7604 Waterford Lakes Dr Suite 1925
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delcid Contracting LLC104 Williamson Road
- Depoy Enterprise36367 Charles Town Pike
- DMV home improvement systems LLC951 russell av
- Dominic's Paving14822 Southlawn ln
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Double K Contractors IncPO Box 536
- Driveway ImpressionsPO Box 9201
- D and H Paving
- E Stanley Asphalt Paving1306 Redmore CT
- East Coast Landscape Design2000 SPENCERVILLE ROAD
- EASTERN DOOR SERVICE604-glyndon street southeast
- Economical Mitigation Service9316 Saint Andrews Pl
College Park, Maryland
- El Caporal9635 Barrel House Rd
- Enterprise Contracting Services, Inc13944-G Willard Road
- Estate Landscaping Services Inc12511 Boxwood Farms Dr
- Everton Landscaping26315 Long Corner Rd
- Extream asphalt maintenance 2632 WINCHESTER AVE
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- E Stanley Asphalt Paving
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO2465 Centreville Rd Ste J17
- FEATURE DESIGN INC6361 VERDE CT
- First Impression Hardscapes7154 Montevideo
- Five Star Paving12090 Hall Shop Rd
- FJ & Brother4241 58th ave
- Fj Remodeling Inc12902 Neola Road
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Force Construction2921 wickersham way
Falls Church, Virginia
- FPG Contracting Inc12138 Central Ave Ste 500
- Frank's Blacktop19515 Frederick Rd
- Franklin Construction LLC10377 Green Holly Ter
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Free State Paving & Sealcoating Co Inc3380 Plum Point Rd
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO