Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Severn, MD
There are 212 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Severn
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp
- Kitchen SaverTim Mitchell was my kitchen installer and he did a phenomenal job! He was very punctual, he cleaned up each day before he went home and he was just a genuinely very nice person. His carpentry skills were wonderful. I had a difficult job that required a lot of problem solving and Tim was on it and solved every issue that came up and left me with a stunning kitchen. His attention to detail made my kitchen renovation sheer perfection, he didn’t miss not one small detail and I am beyond happy with the service I received. Jason in sales did a nice job and was always available for any questions I had, he wanted to make sure I was happy and he went above and beyond to ensure that
- Kitchen Saverit was great! Everyone I worked with from the office and scheduling to the salesman and the installers, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and together they seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I'm very happy with my kitchen. Mike Lilli was the cabinet man and he did a fantastic job, very detailed and a real craftsman in his work
- Kitchen SaverFrom beginning to end we were kept informed on each step. Tim Mitchell our installer could not have been more professional. He treated our home as if it were his own. I would highly recommend Kitchen Saver.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- John Krause ConstructionTo say it went perfect would be an understatement. We could not be more pleased with the craftmanship, the staff, the materials, and the professional construction we had done from this company. The photos of both bathrooms do not even do it justice because we can't capture the entire room with one photo. We have never had such amazing construction done by any contractor in the 32 years of home ownership, prior to this company. They do it all. Indoor, outdoor, heavy construction, light construction. They had to relocate HVAC ducts, plumbing, electric, and move some walls. They are a one-stop shop!! Prices were extremely reasonable
- Kitchen SaverKitchen Saver was great to work with, especially during the time of COVID-19. The salesman came out to my house masked and gloved and described the entire process in detail. Another person came out to measure, also masked and gloved. The installer, Craig Newton, was exceptional in attention to detail and in professionalism. He answered my every question and concern, and wore his mask at all times. Everyone from Kitchen Saver was professional, helpful, and cheerful
- BasementRemodeling.comThe Basementremodeling guys did a excellent job on our basement. They were very responsive to changes we asked for and built the rec room we wanted. The workmen were conscientious and on time and put together a really finished product. True to their advertisement they were very open and transparent about the costs and took us through it all as it was being done and warned us if something was going to cost more. If we had another basement, we would hire them again
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent, Elias and Jose very hard working gave suggestion that were an improvement. Martin removed wall paper in 2 rooms and painted he did an excellent job
- Arora RemodelingWhen we were looking to remodel our kitchen, we spoke to several Contractors most of which were pushy with sales and didn’t listen to our needs. From the first time we engaged with Rajiv at Arora Remodeling, he listened to what we wanted and collaborated right along with us. He never pushed sales or to sign a contract, rather told us to think about everything we discussed and reach out when we were ready. Rajiv’s approach of time and patience meant the world to us! Once the work began, we mostly communicated with Aarik who managed the crew and onsite visits. He also listened to our needs and as we changed our mind on design or needed something fixed, his answer was always. ‘No problem, we will take care of it’. The entire process was smooth, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. We ended up getting our kitchen and 3 bathrooms remodeled. If you are looking for a team that listens, quality work and easy on the budget contact Arora Remodeling. You won’t regret it
Electricians in Severn
- Business Description:We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrou..Recent Review:I called late in the day with an issue and they were headed my way before I got off the phone. Responsive and professional service was provided. Would definitely contact for additional electrical needs.JAMES R.
- Business Description:Master electrician with over 18 yrs of electrical experience! Chlover X Electric is a family friendly electrical contractor specializing in residential and commercial services. As a father of 3 kids, owner, James Pariseau, understands the importance of the safety and comfort of a home, especially on the electrical side. We do it all from ceiling fans, recessed lighting for great visibility, smoke alarms to main service replacements for ultimate safety. James Pariseau, and his staff at Chlove..Recent Review:terribly. 5 day job turn into 4 weeks, many problems, delays, things not done right, things had to be done over and over and still not right. Unauthorized charges on my charge card,substitution of inferior showerheads and fixtures for the expensive ones I bought. Damages by its employees due to their accidents. Additionally ugly on the jobsite, ran away without finishing the job. Currently have an insurance claim in process As well as the police report. Falsified Certificate of Insurance, liability insurance had already lapsed, and on and on. I would not hire this company again under any circumstancLawrie H.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Seals Electric, LLC also specialize in electrical home inspection repairs, home inspection, panel installation, meter install, home rewire, basement wiring, and new addition wiring. We offer our services to residential clients. Our licensed electric..Recent Review:The service was fantastic. Good customer service and they did what they needed to do.Courtney R.
- Business Description:All In Electric, Inc. has been providing quality electrical services since 2011 in Maryland and the surrounding regions. Our electricians have 38 years of combined experience in the electrical field and a proven record of excellence. Our services include anything from new construction and home remodeling to light commercial projects. We are available to plan, design, construct, and maintain electrical features for projects of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and we pride ourselve..Recent Review:Keith and the team at All In Electric are extremely professional and Keith is always fast to respond. When we first moved into our house, Keith came and talked through some of my plans for my living room to remove a ceiling fan, install some recessed lighting, install an outlet in the ceiling for the projector, pull through an HDMI cable from the projector to the entertainment center, and add an additional switch to separate out the lights on my staircase from the lights in my living room (a recommendation that I hadn't even thought of but Keith recommended and I'm glad he did!). When I was getting this job quoted out, some of the others who I had called either just gave me numbers over the phone or didn't even prepare a quote, and this was before Covid. While this wasn't a huge job, it spoke a lot about Keith's professionalism and the quality I could expect from him and his team. Fast-forward to the last couple of days and I had purchased a video doorbell knowing that I had issues with my doorbell since we moved in, but we didn't really mind not having the doorbell ring. I tried several things myself and was at an impasse, so I reached out to Keith to see if I could get someone from his team out to take a look, give me a quote, and/or fix this issue. Upon telling Keith of the issue, he mentioned that it sounded like the transformer had gone bad. I let him know that I had actually just replaced that transformer and he was very prompt to respond and even mentioned a few other things that it could be, as not all doorbell wiring is the same. Based on what he mentioned, I was able to determine that it was in fact the chime that had gone bad and the power was not making it to the front door button because the chime had gone bad. Needless to say, I 100% recommend Keith and his team for any of your electrical needs and I will continue to call Keith for all of mineSeth W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Licensed 🏠⚡️ Bonded 🏠MHIC #141947 ⚡️MD..Recent Review:They did an awesome job. They made the decision to cut only one piece of drywall in the area eliminating the amount of repair that was to my benefit. They were very responsive to my needs and essentially did the job in the time they promised. Their price was the best in light of all the work they did and they cleaned up leaving any trace that they were here. I would highly recommend them and I am using them for my next electrical job in the coming weeksHarpreet S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally Black Owned and Operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Mr. Doyle was very very professional and the work was done well in a timely manner.Sharon B.
- Business Description:Got Electric, LLC. has over 50 years of combined electrical experience. We are prideful electricians who provide prompt and professional service. You will find our company reliable and affordable. Grant Gotlinger has over 25 years in the electrical business and holds the Master Licenses for Got Electric, LLC.. Grant attended a 4-year electrical program at the IEC in Maryland. Todd Grantham has over 30 years in the electrical business. Todd also attended Montgomery College’s 4 year electrical ..Recent Review:Got Electric was great to work with. Dimas was professional and quick to find the issue and very quick to resolve. I would definitely recommend and hire them again for any electrical needs!Kevin Y.
- Business Description:Electrician with 10 years field experience in commercial and residential electrical work. Safe and willing to work within your current situation with courtesy in mind.Recent Review:They did an excellent job! I had very difficult drop ceiling to work with and he was the one electrician that took on the difficult task and got the work done anyway! Cleaned mess up like they were never even thereKelly F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Baltimore, Washington Metropolitan area since 1925. We are committed to providing superior electrical services. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality and experienced workers at a competitive priceRecent Review:Great Kolb electrician found the problem and fixed it. Great serviceMitchell G.
- Business Description:Here at Arundel Trading Company, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the residential and commercial Electrical trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:n the third week of this June I set up two electrical estimates—-one with Mr. Walker, and the other for a couple weeks later with another contractor. Mr. Walker came over on the 6/25 and was real pleasant and reviewed work I wanted, I did not see him taking any notes, and he called me back an hour after our meeting with his price. I told him it sounded good, and might well go with him, but that I had a number fo things I needed to do before getting any electrical work done. I decided to go forward with the other estimate and see the other contractors’ price and how they would handle these projects, and what they supplied for the job. In this estimate it was more clear what the contractor would provide and he said he did the work all himself. After getting a number of tasks done on my house and participating in weeklong memorial services for my father, I called Mr. Walker back in late Aug. to clarify what materials he provided and what would be my responsibility. As this was not clear in Mr. Walkers’. Mr. Walker was again real friendly, and said he needed to re-look at the job as it had been a couple of months since his quote. He said he’d try to make it that day (a Friday) but was concerned about a thunderstorm and needed to pay one of his workers. He said he’d “definitely” come down to my house tomorrow—-Saturday., if he couldn’t make it today—-and re-look at the job and go over it with me. I neither saw nor heard from Mr. Walker that Sat, nor over the following week! I call him back about a week later to inquire and he said he ‘remember what he told me’ and apologized for not following through. Again he was real friendly and said “He’d call me for sure that evening to set up a follow-up appointment”——AGAIN NO call or follow throughBryan M.
Deals in Severn for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Severn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K Electrical Services, LLCPO Box 969
Bel Air, Maryland
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A & O ELECTRIC330 OAKDALE RD
- A - One Electric Company1250 Birchcrest Court P.O. Box 85
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A1-Coal Electric, LLC2435 Ebbvale Road
- AAD MechanicalP.O. Box 543
- AAVISE Design, LLC3351 Corridor Marketplace #400-23
- Able Contracting Inc3141 Elliott Street
- Able Electrical Services Inc2534 Mountain Rd
- Ace Controls Inc.2128 Lorraine Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Adair Electrical Systems LLCP.O. Box 63
- Adams Electrical Services LLC7807 Outing Avenue
- Adera Handyman10923 Pebble Run Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Advanced Electrical Technologies, inc.9221 Belair Rd
- Advanced Solar Technologies10487 Carberry Ct
White Plains, Maryland
- ADVANCED VIDEO SYSTEMS INC11447 Cronhill Dr Ste G
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AG General Contractor8117 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Agabo Electric2944 Sollers Point Rd
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions LLCPO BOX 945
Owings Mills, Maryland
- AJ Michaels4512 York Rd
- Ak Electronics452A Shadyhill In
- Alarm Company of Maryland2909 Dillon st
- Alarm Doctor IncPO Box 89
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alger Electric15 Mt Wilson Ln
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All Fused Out LLC3 Hartman Ave
- All In Electric615 Hilltop Rd Street Address 2
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All-Power Plus Electric Inc6067 Adcock Ln
- Allied-Phillips Inc2403 Old Mountain Rd Central
- Alternative Electric Inc3118 Peverly Run Rd
- AM ELECTRIC INC13123 CABINWOOD DR
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- Amperage Electric IncP.O. Box 623
- ANCHOR ELECTRIC INC34 Oak Ct
- Anchor Mechanical LLC126 Industry Ln Suite 4
Forest Hill, Maryland
- ANG Contracting llc9405 Ox Rd
- Angel Electrical Services198 Easton South Apartment T1
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Arkay Electric3801 Justin Rd
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARROW ELECTRICAL SUPPLY220 GATEWAY DR
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc707 Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Arundel Trading Company2902 Islay Ct
- ARUNDEL TV & VIDEO1144 RIVERVIEW DR
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- Aspen Electric Inc1827 Park Beach Dr
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlas Electrical Services LLC7951 Oak Rd
- Auto Concepts2110 Laurance Ct
- Auto Stop Limited, Inc.520 East 25th Street
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K Electrical Services, LLC
- B & D Construction1702 S Charles St
- B & G Electric LLC1123 Oak View Dr
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Bad Monkey836 Ritchie Hwy
Severna park, Maryland
- Bad Monkey Electric1913 Portobago Ln
- Bailey & Shipp Electric8229 Cloverleaf Dr. Ste 460
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore's Best Home Improvement Company6715 Old Pimlico Rd.
- Barnes Odum Group LLC7779 Kidwell Dr
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- Basement solutions7602 Beaver Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bausum & Duckett Electric LLC3481 Pike Ridge Rd PO BOX 60
- Bay Current Electric LLC2031 Shore Dr
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- Bay Life Electric604 Admiral Dr Apt 448
- Bay State Electric Inc.6309 Ft Smallwood Rd Suite3
- Bayern team5599 REISTERSTOWN RD
- Bayside Electric Co101 Bodan Rd
- BB&E Contractors LLC246 N Mount St
- B & D Construction