There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Cumberland, MD
There are 4 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Cumberland
- VDA Painting Concepts, LLCThe team did a superb job. They were helpful in picking colors, exceptionally considerate in moving furniture before starting, and careful in replacing it when the room was completed. The painting itself was very well executed. The house looked beautiful. The team was careful in cleaning up and responsive to our few requests to repaint certain spots. The whole job was done in an extremely professional manner. We would be delighted to hire them again
- Danny Meador PaintingHas a great color sense and skill level. Detail minded , Enthusiastic. He caulked cleanly. everything to seal gaps! Then painted clean trim lines by hand. One color butting to the other. quality painter
- JM ConstructionOur neighbor, son-in-law and I enclosed the covered patio. (took about a year). Drywall up 9/2010. Project stopped because our neighbor's job took him out of town for long periods and our son-in-law found a job. We had asked a relative if he would want the job, but he was busy. I asked around at work and got JM Construction. They are prompt and did an excellent job. I asked for additional minor things to do and we worked it out without a problem. We've worked with contractors before and some of them "hear you, but aren't listening." I think JM construction listens. We would hire them for another job and would refer them to others
- J-Brown Servicesthey did nice work,,but lattice is coming off..you can see drywall nails he said he would make it right never did come back..was suppose to clean gutters and repair never was done..we paid for material like flooring and all extra material that wasnt used that we paid for..he took...we felt very taken advantage of..and was hard to get ahold of at times..he was always nice...porch is nic
Interior Painters in Cumberland
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, Broughton Painting & Decorating Co., Inc. has specialized in commercial and residential painting and wallcovering since 1971. We are committed to providing quality workmanship and service to our commercial and residential clients located in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. See http://www.broughtonpainting.com for more information. Through professionalism, integrity, and highly skilled craftsmen we provide the highest quality painting, wallcovering a..Recent Review:My wife and I just bought a new home and the entire interior needed paint and wall repairs. Tony and his team we better than we expected. Very friendly, responsive and timely. Walls needed more repairs than we saw. They did a fantastic job repairing where wall paper had been removed before, taking their time to get the paint lines right. We're very open to changes we made while the project was happening. They took our house which was the model in 1982 and brought it back to a level I imagined it was back then. I would recommend Tony and Broughton Painting for any and all paint work you need done. Already going to get some work for the outside lined up. 10 Star quality and service all aroundJohn S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Marvel Homes, LLC, is built on a Foundation of Integrity and Ingenuity. We are dedicated solely to quality home construction, home renovation, and customer satisfaction. Marvel Homes translates your vision and goals for your home into beautiful, comfortable, and well-constructed spaces. We build your dreamRecent Review:Fantastic! Devin and his team remodeled three of the four bedrooms in my townhouse in Clarendon: the first about four years ago and the other two bathrooms two years ago. He also built me a new closet in the master bedroom. The entire experience was amazing. The work is top quality - years later it still looks perfect and I have not had any problems - and his team is polite, professional, timely and they left my home spotless when they left. And since the work has been completed, Devin has helped me with little issues for free whenever I needed help. He is truly a talented professional and a stellar person. Can’t recommend highly enoughKathleen G.
- Business Description:Andre's Painting Services believes in a full interieur painting service that guarantees the quality of your home's new look. No matter whether your whole home's interior needs painted or just a single room, we have the right skills to ensure the job is done right. With the right blend of impressive painting skills, customer service, and great prices, Andre's Painting Services is the right choice. Call us at 443-299-3121Recent Review:I will definitely hire Andre again for any future painting services. He was very prompt in responding to my request for a quote and be was able to perform same day service. He arrived to my residence on time and he completed the painting of my dining room very quickly. He did an amazing job and he was very professional. I will definitely be recommending him to any family members and friends for any painting projects they may havSaysha J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto..Recent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:HERE AT WHITETAIL HOME IMPROVEMENTS WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUISNESS.WE HAVE A CREW OF GOOD TRUSTWORTHY WORKERS THAT THRIVE ON MAKING THE CUSTOMER HAPPY.WE EXCEPT CHECK OR CASH THERE IS A THIRD DOWN EXPECTED TO HELP PAY FOR MATERIAL BEFORE JOB IS STARTED.( WE NEVER CHARGE FOR ESTIMATES ). WE HAVE 20+ YEARS EXPERENCE IN THE HOME IMPROVEMENT TRADE SO IM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF HARD WORKERS.WE ARE FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED.THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RE..Recent Review:Very nice guy and reasonable price. Returned phone calls promptly. <br />Julie S.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Contractor. With our technical know-how, specifications understanding, and the meticulous care and craftsmanship required to preserve and protect the historical structure. Our additional capabilities such as Lead Paint Preparation and excellent safety record will add to the success of your project. Additional area - Duncanon, Mechaniscburg, & HersheyRecent Review:We’d urge people to be cautious and watchful. <br /> We’d had the exterior of the house painted twice previously, by companies other than Jardine, and, in both cases, got what we believed to be substandard results because the contractor had bid too low and was cutting corners by the end of the job. Mr. Jardine’s estimate came in at about the same amount as those two previous jobs and was significantly below two other estimates we received this summer. We told him so and allowed him to look at the job again. His second bid was 10% higher than the first but was still low enough to be worrisome given past experience. We eventually accepted his bid but we were prepared to unilaterally reduce the scope of work to help ensure a quality result on the scope that remained. <br /> We never made it that far. <br /> We engaged Jardine late in the summer, by which time he was booked through September. When he first contacted us to set a firm date, we were told “first week in October”. Then that slipped to “second week”. Then “Friday of second week”. Then “Monday of third week”. Then Tuesday at 9. Then Tuesday at 10 because members of his crew were having “personal issues”. Finally, at 11:15, a two-man crew arrived up to start power washing. Less than three hours later, they were gone for the day due to equipment failure. <br /> Which was a good thing because, in the two hours they were actually engaged in the job, they did a lot of damage to the house. Three-quarters of the windows screens they came near with the power washer had been shredded; no effort to remove or move them and no request that we do so. Significant sections of the wood had been gouged and/or feathered by too-high pressure applied at too-close a distance – they were removing far more than just dirt and paint. (Granted, it’s old wood on an old house but the extent of the damage should have told them they were using the wrong tool for the job.) An entire side of one dormer was completely missed. No cleanup. <br /> So we fired them. Jardine offered to make it right and to continue the job but we weren’t willing to take the chance of more damage, especially because we believed his budget was too tight to satisfactorily complete the job AND pay for the $100's (maybe $1000's) in damage his crew had already done. <br /> That he did not have a chance to finish leaves open the possibility that he might have saved the day and ended up doing a magnificent job. <br /Peter B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- La Vale
- Wiley Ford
- Fort Ashby
- Paw Paw
- New Baltimore
interior painters in Cumberland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B.Dayton Constructionpo box 918
Ridgeley, West Virginia
- B.N.M Construction10209 Saint Paul Dr
- BAY CARPETS FLOORING AMERICA300 CENTREVILLE RD
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC440 Good Drive
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Bogdan's General Construction2028 Red Coach Rd
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- BROUGHTON PAINTING & DECOR COP.O. Box 551
- B.Dayton Construction
- H+H Construction LLC212 Wempe Drive
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- H+H Construction LLC
- Leebel Enterprises819 Oldham St
- Leebel Enterprises
- RDY GUTTERS PLUS LLCPO Box 86
- RDY GUTTERS PLUS LLC
- The Faux School35 S Carroll St
- The Faux School
- V&V Heating and Air Conditioning2621 24th St NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- V&V Heating and Air Conditioning
- Wantz Construction Co Inc4004 Sykesville Rd
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- WHITETAIL HOME IMPROVEMENTS13136 Broadfording Road
Clear Spring, Maryland
- Willison Painting78 C Street
Keyser, West Virginia
- WINDSOR CONSTRUCTION LLC9589 WOODLAND DR
- Wantz Construction Co Inc