If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Cumberland, MD
There are 10 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Cumberland
- Budget BathDave House and his team took on a bathroom re-design with an extremely small space in a victorian rowhome. There were several challenges - there is not one level floor or straight wall in the house, the plumbing system has been modified over the years - with a few surprises to be found! We wanted oodles of storage space and a "built in" feel to the design. Dave was the only contractor who provided a really insightful design for the limited space and the cost was not overly more than the other quotes we got. We were not living in the building while work took place so I can't comment on that aspect of the work but the end result? - WOW!!! I can't believe what a good job these guys did (and according to Dave a lot of prep work went into making sure there were "flat walls and floors" etc etc) and I believe that makes the difference in the high standard of work Budget Bath delivers. We have a truly beautiful bathroom which I and my husband are really delighted with. I would highly recommend Dave and his team, we would certainly use them again
- dRemodelingThis company hires and subcontracts licensed and experienced craftsmen. They were prompt, cheerful & courteous (they even made sure at the end of the day the area was safe for our three cats). They kept the dirt on a tarp and completely and tidily replaced it afterward. I've used this company twice, and they've always gone above and beyond. They warranty their work and support any of the minor issues that come up during any normal remodel (for example: this time the glass plate for the microwave came broken, and the company worked with us to ensure we had the plate the quickest way...and reimbursed us for any cost). I've pulled the "while you're here, could you look at this, too?" bit, and they promptly support my needs while making sure that the information and request gets included in the contract. This shows me they respect the customers who are after me. There were times that I had an idea that would not work (for safety concerns that I hadn't considered). In those cases, the craftsmen explain the limits of the material, provide other options, and work with me to make sure my wishes are safely included. The craftsmen also provide free suggestions to how different materials would improve the space (for example: going in detail to explain the limits and benefits of different gloss paints). This demonstrates to me the company not only considers the visual appeal of the finished product....but also work to make sure the finished product will last safely for years to com
- J-Brown ServicesWell, I would have to say that I am so fortunate that I found Josh Brown. Josh and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and more or less wizards in their field. The house that I have is an older home that dates back to the early 1800's. I have a huge wrap around porch and I did not think that I would ever be able to see it completed and looking nice. Josh Brown and his staff made it look like child's play. They took their time and with everything they did it was with meticulous precision. The cost does look high, but it is well worth the end result. I have received so many positive comments from people walking by the house and seeing the new porch and saying how nice it is. If you want something done correctly and professionally you will not go wrong by contacting Josh Brown. I have hired Josh again and he is in the process of remodeling one of our bathrooms. I am sure that will turn out just as nice. This Contractor is 5 stars all the way
- Michael Glotfelty ConstructionI cannot say enough about Michael Glotfelty and his crew. From the time they broke ground until the last screw was tightened, they were professional, patient, honest and stuck to the budget. But the most important thing was the quality of the workmanship. We are thrilled with our new addition, and are so impressed with the care taken to make everything perfect. Mike worked with us to pick tile, colors, granite, cabinetry, paint, carpet and fixtures. He took us shopping on numerous occasions and answered every single question we had. He and his crew worked together to make sure everything was the highest quality and perfectly done. I personally watched him set and remove the same piece of tile 3 times to get it exactly right. Of course there were some issues along the way; our house is 60 years old so there were a few problems, like a 10 foot section of original galvanized pipe that Mike and his heating/cooling sub-contractors felt needed to be replaced. Mike did the work for us and charged us a very reasonable price as it was out of the scope of the original contract and saved us $100's of dollars if we'd had to have it done by someone else later on. The few changes we did make mid-stream Mike told me the cost up front and how much the original budget would allow and how much extra we'd have to pay if we wanted to upgrade. All in all, the whole 3 month experience was as smooth as we could've asked for. Although they weren't renovating an occupied space so the disturbance to the household was minimal, they did their best to be as discreet as possible. We have three little kids and two dogs, and they worked with our family and pets so that by the end, instead of sighing relief that we finally had our house (and our new addition!) back to ourselves, we were sorry to see them go!! Mike and his workers were immeasurably helpful in so many ways: from jumping my husband's truck battery one morning when it had died, to answering all our 5 year old's questions, to giving us all kinds of advice about every aspect of our home, and tons more extras along the way. This contractor is top-notch, both in workmanship and as a human being. We would highly, highly recommend him for any job you need, large or small. We hope to get him back to our home soon to improve some other areas
- YBC SUPPLYI called Altoona, PA and asked if someone could hang my hallway doors on August 27, 2015. They had someone to come to Bedford, PA the next morning at 8:30 a.m., August 28, 2015. He did a fine job. Very good with his job. I am a happy customer and will call them again for my kitchen countertops. They are there for you when the big contractors are way too busy in the season to get to you for the small jobs. I saw their countertops done in my relatives homes, and they did a great job. The price is right, too. The cost is lower than private contractor bids. I gathered a lot of quotes, and YOUR BUILDING CENTER'S PRICE IS RIGHT
- Gornall Construction IncRick and Co. had to gut my entire kitchen after water damage occurred. They had to replace the flooring, bottom kitchen cabinets, wall cabinets, and countertop. It did take a considerable amount of time to complete the job (I think due to the damage occurring right before Thanksgiving and Christmas and the fact that we ordered custom everything) If there was something not completed to our liking, they were quick to make it right. All in all, it took from October 2011 - March 2012 to finish all the work. They are some of the nicest people I've met
Home Remodeling Contractors in Cumberland
- Business Description:Have a designer look at the fraction of the cost of a total kitchen remodel! Kitchen Saver® opened its doors in 1979, offering cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling services. Our reputation for excellent workmanship and for using quality, long-lasting materials grew. Over time, our services evolved from traditional cabinet refacing services into the Custom Cabinet Renewal process, the foundation of which enhances and improves the structural integrity of a customer’s existing cabinetry. Invo..Recent Review:We could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each dayTracey Z.
- Business Description:*5% OFF ANY Basement Waterproofing or Foundation Repair Job* *0% APR Financing For Qualified Applicants* Specializing in custom solutions for all types of basement waterproofing, exterior drainage, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, moisture and humidity control, radon systems, concrete repair, structural repair, crack injection, sump pump installation, landscaping, & cosmetic reconstructionRecent Review:Would highly recommend Lars and his team at Basements.com. The team removed mold and installed a waterproofing system in our basement giving us additional space to use in our home. They were responsive throughout the process, the work was completed as communicated, and they met our timeline without any issuesDylan L.
- Business Description:Marvel Homes, LLC, is built on a Foundation of Integrity and Ingenuity. We are dedicated solely to quality home construction, home renovation, and customer satisfaction. Marvel Homes translates your vision and goals for your home into beautiful, comfortable, and well-constructed spaces. We build your dream
- Business Description:Fireworks, a leading fire and water restoration company in the Maryland, DC & Virginia areas, offers complete restoration services which include but are not limited to the following: • Emergency water and fire mitigation • Structural repair • Structural cleaning • Content cleaning • Pack-out, cleaning & storage of contents • In-house dry cleaning • In-house electronics restoration • Debris inventory • Salvage service Fireworks has been in business for more than 10 years and has over 40 in-h..
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge Roa
- Business Description:Residential Electric Solutions is a family owned and operated residential electric service company. With over 25 years of electrical experience, Alec Receveur (Master Electrician), his wife and son (Suzanne and Jesse) would like to help you with your electrical projects. For all of your residential electrical issues, we are here for you. We will listen to your needs and provide you with an affordable solution. Call us today to set up an appointment for any of your electrical projects/repairs...
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co
Deals in Cumberland for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- La Vale
- Fort Ashby
- Paw Paw
- New Baltimore
home remodeling contractors in Cumberland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- AJ Home ServicesPO Box 74
- Alger Electric15 Mt Wilson Ln
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AOK Remodeling4016 Main St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- ADG Contractor
- C & O Tile10226 Governor Lane Blvd Ste 4004
- C & R SERVICES LLC12217 Bond St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets & Stone Direct11000 Baltimore Ave. Suite 102
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- CCM Building Services12608 Wilson Ln SE Apt B
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Counter Enhance LLC200 Poplar Dr
- CountrySide Enterprise4625 Strasburg Rd
- C & O Tile
- FIRE WORKS CLEANING12210 CONWAY RD
- FIRE WORKS CLEANING
- H+H Construction LLC212 Wempe Drive
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- H+H Construction LLC
- Kitchen Saver10315 South Dolfield Road
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Kitchen Saver
- LA+A studio, llc4423 Underwood St
University Park, Maryland
- LA+A studio, llc
- Schadt Plumbing & Heating LLC422 Furnace St
- Scott Services LLC15510 Montanus Dr. Suite G
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shower Door Experts3712 Jefferson Pike
- Sidone Countertops112 Sidone Rd
- Smith Superior General contractors2911 N Franklin St
- Schadt Plumbing & Heating LLC
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- V&V Heating and Air Conditioning2621 24th St NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- V&V Heating and Air Conditioning
- Zooks- Construction Co.354 center church rd.
- Zooks- Construction Co.