BGE Home

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

BGE HOME can take care of your home inside and out. Our goal is to be the one source for your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and home improvement needs. Count on BGE HOME to deliver responsive service, unmatched reliability and superior products. We understand that good help can be hard to find. That’s why we’re here—to help you take care of your home and do it at a fair price. Just one call to BGE HOME puts you in touch with the trusted experts who can solve all your home service needs....

SM Mechanical LLC.

SM Mechanical LLC.

08/29/2020

The technician quickly diagnosed the problem and told me what was needed. He had the refringent on the truck and in a few minutes had our AC working perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The AC unit was icing up and needed a recharging of refrigerant.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/27/2020

They were my favorite. They gave me 10% discount. Eric was outstanding. They were clean, polite, and nice. I have been using them for 7 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did ac, plumbing, and electric. They changed my heat pump. They took care of my electrical problem. They took care of my toilet.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/08/2020

They are excellent. They do my home services and always do great work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed my heat pump.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/02/2020

They are very good. I have a contract with them and they always do good work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my home maintenance.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

05/27/2020

They were wonderful. They were efficient, informative and did a great job. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repairs and electric.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs, Installations and Inspections, Water Heaters, Plumbing, Electrical, Air Duct Cleaning, Windows, Doors, Siding, Wells & Pumps, Home Improvements, Large Appliance Repair, Surge Protection, Generators & Solar Attic Fans.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing