Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Baltimore, MD
There are 294 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Baltimore
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp
- Kitchen SaverThe work took 3 1/2 days. Simon Laurence arrived ontime each day, and did a superb job on my cabinets. He is highly skilled and has a pleasant personality. I could not be happier with the tansformation of my kitchen. The wood is gorgeous..
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionThey completely rebuilt our roof, installed 19 new windows and re-sided the entire house. The entire crew was extremely professional and hardworking. If I had to call the office, they always answered the phone and once scheduled, the crew arrived on time, every time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional contractor. They were also well priced especially when you consider the quality of the workmanship. From the estimator, to the crew, to the office staff, it was a great experience and they have a customer for life. We have built 3 houses and worked with many contractors over the years. Arocon is terrific from start to finish
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projects
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Great. Consistent communication throughout project, attention to detail through to completion. Use Buildertrend for project documentation, invoicing, and communication, which made everything easy .
- S&K Roofing, Siding, and WindowsS&K did a complete exterior remodel for me (main roof is the only think I did not have done). I was so happy with completed project. It looks AMAZING!!! My neighbors have used phrases like "you have an amazing eye" and "your house is a showstopper". All the of sub-contractors were polite and courteous. They cleaned up well. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I put the before and after pics on my FB page and I have already been asked "who did the job?". Eric (sales), Mary (siding and gutters), Cindy (metal roofing) and Dane (windows and door) were all great to work with. They were available whenever I had a question
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did an excellent job! They were reliable, prompt and competitively priced. Jerry gave me a realistic timeline and didn’t over promise and under perform. They were also receptive to changes I wanted to make as the project went on. There weren’t any surprise charges and I was kept apprised of the work being done. I would recommend S&J to family and friends. They do great work at a great price
- Unicorp Home Energy ServicesFrom the quote to the completion of the installation, we were very happy that we chose Unicorp. We did a full (28 windows) window replacement and 1 exterior and storm door replacement. The windows are the Prodigy by Uncorp windows and they are beautiful and well-made, and the price was more than competitive with the other quotes we received. Our house is 100 years old and still had the original windows, so it was a very challenging and lengthy installation, but their installer did an excellent and very thorough job. We plan on using Unicorp again in the future when we replace our remaining exterior doors
- Peak Custom Remodeling CorporationEverything from the initial consultation to the final walk-through went as smoothly as could be. I still had the original 60 year old wooden windows, an original back door, and original gutters, and they were in very poor condition. I would get so much moisture on the inside of the windows in winter that I would have to go around with a towel to wipe off the windows and window sills ,not to mention that they were very drafty and hard to open and close properly. I met with Tony, who was great to work with. It was such a relief not to have a pushy sales person take up my whole night with a long aggressive sales pitch. Fast forward to the day of the installation...The windows & door were replaced in one day, and the gutters were replaced a few days later. The crew was courteous, clean and professional, and everything was cleaned up completely when they finished. I wasn't asked for the final payment until we did a walk through weeks later, with Howard, the Quality Control Supervisor, to look at the windows, the door, and gutters, and made sure there were no questions or concerns. As far as contractors go, Peak Custom Remodeling was a great find and very easy to work with. If I decide to replace any other doors, or the roof, or do any additional work on the house they will be the first company I call
Door Installers in Baltimore
- Business Description:High quality full scale home remodeling; many good references and testimonials; skilled employees, including master carpenters and tile setters. Occasionally use reliable and professional subs when needed. Kitchen and bath design center & showroom located at 26218 Ridge Road, Damascus, MD 20872. Factory direct dealer for several cabinet lines. Lots of cabinet, counter top, and tile samples in showroom. In-house kitchen design services. Cost of work is determined by the job. Travel charges onl..Recent Review:Mickey Taff and his crew at Hassle Free Home Improvements, Damascus, just completed another beautiful job for us in remodeling our powder room. This is a company that does top quality work and we highly recommend them. Hassle Free remodeled our kitchen in April of 2020. (See review). They were pleasant to work with and their work is of the highest quality and professionalism. Thanks again to Mickey Taff and his excellent crew!Janice H.
- Business Description:American Windows & Siding of VA, Inc., specializes in custom windows, siding, doors, and roof systems. We use the finest quality products and labor available, and all our work is guaranteed for your peace of mind. Owner operated and employee owned, the company was established in 1991. We have two locations for your convenience - one in Fairfax, Virginia and one in Kensington, Maryland. We’ve been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1993, and our customer service and proven track reco..Recent Review:This company was great to work with! They are professional and offer outstanding deals for projects big and small. They gave us new siding to our two condo buildings, installing it within a few days once the supplies arrived. After that, we had a new sliding patio door installed. Gary was easy to reach and made these two projects go smoothly. I definitely recommend themCherkea H.
- Business Description:We sell and install vinyl replacement windows, entry doors, storm doors, storm windows, and vinyl siding. We are based in Salisbury, MD and serve most of the Delmarva Peninsula. Our sub-contractors are licensed and insuredRecent Review:Joe Bay, Design Consultant and Amanda Kern, Marketing Director are absolutely 100% AWESOME! I had my windows replaced in 2016, now my roof. Window World of Delmarva will be my only phone call for anything else I needGeorge B.
- Business Description:Since 1989, JD Michael Construction has provided professional contracting experience, and is committed to exceeding your expectations. We provide full-service Remodeling and Contracting Services, specializing in Kitchen Renovations. We will work with you directly to understand your vision and priorities, and provide you with a hassle-free experience that will increase the value and enjoyment of your home. We provide only the highest quality craftsmanship and materials at honest prices. ..Recent Review:It went great!!! They did a great job and were willing and able to accommodate our needs for the deck staining and repair... will definitely hire again for the next project!!!Sherri S.
- Business Description:At Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation we specialize in energy efficient custom windows and doors, thermally insulated siding, roofing and gutter systems, and insulation. We service the entire Baltimore Metropolitan and Greater Maryland area covering over 10 different counties. The home improvement industry is, or at least it should be, a people business. From the people that work in office, to those installing the jobs, and most importantly to the customer. If you work for and with good peopl..Recent Review:Excellent! The people in this company are very professional, the installation crews are hard working and do an excellent job. The products they use are excellent as well. My house looks beautiful now. Many thanks. I highly recommend this companyJean H.
- Business Description:We specialize in locksmith and key services and doors, We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide. while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Josue did a fantastic job. He did the job in a timely fashion though he had to do some extra drilling because my lock holes were not even. Josue completed the job, cleaned up and left me very pleased. I would definitely hire them againCarla F.
- Business Description:We are your "Window & Door Professionals!" we sell and install Factory Direct windows doors storm door sliding glass doors French doors Garden windows Bay and Bow windows installed complete by our A rated 5 Star rated Factory trained installers Free Estimates in home....No 5 hour presentations No crazy high price We purchase all of our products directly from the manufacturer to help you save money We will never add any hidden fees. We will meet any special requests. We will get the job done r..Recent Review:March 1, 2021 is the initial project date. After 5 months July 12m 2021, installer came but with the wrong door. We gave 780.00 as deposit payment and agreed to BBB to provide refund. Until now BBB and I never heard anything about the refundKathy C.
- Business Description:Premier Windows and Glass specializes in all types of window and door repairs. Our services include: Glass replacement Rotten frame/ wood repair Window/ patio door carpentry work Window and patio door hardware replacement Window and door installation Screen net repairs We provide free estimates and consultations.Recent Review:It was really good. They were quick and efficient. It looks really great and they were friendly.Fatema S.
- Business Description:Specializing in windows and doors installation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! jbrwindowsanddoors.comRecent Review:They were on time, quick to complete the job. Would definitely use again in the futureNicole D.
- Business Description:Angies List Super Service Award Winner for 10 straight years (since 2009). Voted "Baltimore's Best Handyman" - 2018 Readers Choice Baltimore Sun One call does it all! At Mr. Handyman, we complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your "to-do list" saving you time from the first phone call all the way through to project completion. We promise to offer you peace of m..Recent Review:Work was completed in the estimated time and within budget for materials.Rich W.
Deals in Baltimore for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Sparrows Point
- Brooklyn Park
- Curtis Bay
- Windsor Mill
- Linthicum Heights
- Gwynn Oak
door installers in Baltimore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C BUILDERS INC2330 YORK RD
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- A & F Construction Services9705 Mill Centr Ste 603
- A Craftsman's Hands LLC721 210th street
- A J Deluca Contractors Inc1932-B Liberty Rd
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A Stegmeier4103 Roanoke Rd
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A-1 Decks & Home Improvements1300 Old Mountain Rd. South
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.H painting & repairs907 Turning Point Ct
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A.R. Glass Repairs2950 Van Ness St NW Suite 224
Washington, District Of Columbia
- AA Repairs & Replacements6621 Greenvale Pkwy
- AAA ELITE EXTERIOR HOME IMPROVEMENTPO BOX 2737
- Abbott & Associates1700 Spring Green Ave
- ABC Garage Door Repair647 Lofstrand Ln
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Able Contracting14 Wellham Ave NW Ste 103
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Able locksmiths LLC.304 W Patrick St
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- AC Remodeling Inc4 Goodport Ln
- ACADIA WINDOWS & DOORS930 Todds Lane
- ACCENT REMODELING937 SOUTHRIDGE RD
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Adera Handyman10923 Pebble Run Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ADKINS CONTRACTING CO., LLC1202 NOTTINGHAM RD.
- ADT First Choice Home Security 5302 East Dr
- Advance Moisture Protection Inc1103 Culloden Ct
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- Advanced Carpentry LLC1740 Whitfield Ct
- Advanced Lock & Security222 Third Ave
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock2061 York Rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock6318 Reisterstown Rd
- Advanced Security Safe and Lock217 E Baltimore St
- Advantage Home Exteriors706A Pulaski Hwy Ste 2
- Aerostar Contracting, LLC1820 Lower Forty Lane
- Aerotech Gutter Service of Metro Inc7045 Kit Kat Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AGUIRRE COMPANIES, LLC9015 Bramble Bush Ct
- Air Tite Windows & Doors7855 Belair Rd
- AJ Construction & Development LLC9244 E Hampton Dr Ste 612
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- All About Doors Inc7120 E Furnace Branch Rd Ste A
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- All American Home Improvement, Inc.2041 Hermitage Hills Dr.
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- ALL STATE HOME IMPROVEMENT583 Frederick Road SUITE. 6C
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- Allen Construction Group LLC3821 Yolando Rd
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Alliance Garage Doors Inc411 Baltimore St
- Allied Garage Doors IncPO Box 3020
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- AMB Home Designs6001 Twilight Ct
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- America's Handyman Service7415 Watersville Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- AMERICAN BUILDERS CORP505 BRIGHTVIEW DRIVE
- AMERICAN CARPENTRY CORP2035 Bowersox Rd
New Windsor, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- American Home Center Inc10778 Tucker St
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Horizon Windows and Doors311 George Ave
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- American Lifts and Remodeling9522 Deereco Rd
- American Remodeling Corp8017-C Dorsey Run Rd.
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- AmeriRoofs Inc7092 Milford Industrial Rd
- Anchor Contracting, Inc767 Shore Dr
- Andersen Woodworking & Remodeling LLC2223 Pleasant Drive
- Anderson Service MD1700 Bordeaux Ct
- Angel painting and Remodeling LLC3809 Clarks Ln
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- Apex Home Pros9658 Baltimore Ave Suite 300
College Park, Maryland
- Apple Creek Construction3222 Sandy Hook Rd
- Appleby Systems Inc1585 Sulphur Spring Rd Ste 113-116
- Appliance Guys LLC1311 West St
- AR contractor services LLC2403 Woodberry St
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Architectural Window Supply, Inc2062 Generals Hwy
- Archway Remodeling Inc1614 Terrace Dr
- Arcitectus Design-Build, LLC1224 Bear Hollow Ct
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- ARHT Home Solutions 15867 Crabbs Branch Way
- Armor Home Improvement7706 Brightside Ave
- Armour Home Improvement Inc2840 Duvall Rd
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A & C BUILDERS INC