A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Natick, MA
There are 230 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Natick
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI'm very pleased. Problem solved. Our plumber was efficient, professional and clearly explained the issues he encountered. Thanks.
- Baker Elman PlumbingInstallation went very well and the price was reasonable. I would use their services again as well as recommend them to others.
- Baker Elman PlumbingBaker came with a team of two people. Seems like certified electrician and an apprentice. I had them come twice, the first time to put a new water wire into the fridge and then the second time to fix a leaking nozzle in the tub that was causing water into basement. They do good work, are efficient and know what they are doing. Was satisfied both times with end result. Only downside is that when they do send two people for what seems like a job for one person, you end up paying for the apprentice as well, so job can get expensive very quickly
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricThe work went very smoothly and the team did a great job. Signed up for their loyalty program and saved money on this and future work. Great job!
- Baker Elman PlumbingI rarely write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience with Baker Elman Plumbing that I had to express my gratitude and share my experience with the public. From the initial estimate visit to the final installation day, I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the office staff and the plumber's on-site. They clearly value their customers and will try to do anything to make for a positive experience. Lisa at the office was incredibly communicative and really made the impossible happen when I experienced a scheduling delay/mishap on my end. The plumbers themselves were timely, professional, polite, highly skilled, and attentive to make sure everything was working properly. Their pricing was very reasonable as well! I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Baker Elman in the future, along with ourselves for any future plumbing work. Thank you Baker Elman for 5 star service
Plumbers in Natick
- Business Description:Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maint..Recent Review:Excellent service, quick response, great guy! Affordable!Lorna M.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:We just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!Shirley S.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor AwardRecent Review:Petros Floros is quick and efficient. He knows the job and has connections in the industry. My only issue was the price was high, $1075 for the labor and replacement of a shut off valve in the basement. I would have expected much lower. But... he gets the job done. Mixed bag in my opinionSteve C.
- Business Description:Baker Elman Plumbing has now partenered with Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning to provide a wider range of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Look for us as Accurate Baker Elman. We have over 76 years of experience as full service plumbing specialists offering high-quality workmanship and we are now excited to start offering heating and air conditioning solutionsRecent Review:Dishonest company that wanted to sell me a completely new heating system on the lie that my boiler was irreparably broken. Ion came out for an emergency visit over a weekend when we had no hot water and was able to tell me the system was in bad need of a cleaning as it was overrun with soot. I paid for the emergency visit, and was grateful to have the assurance we were not in danger, but no actual work was done. Ion then no showed on the scheduled appointment time the following Monday, and I had to call the office, where it was confirmed that my visit was never added to the calendar.. I am giving 2 stars because the ladies I spoke to in the office - Kathleen and Lisa - were courteous, patient and lovely to deal with. Ion finally came out Tuesday, with one other person. He started to vaccum the boiler and quickly brought me over to show me white specks in the soot, explaining that these were "shards of metal from what has to be a broken heat exchanger" and said he will see what they find when they complete the cleaning. I gave them space to work. In about 90 minutes, the techs tried to turn on the boiler and it released smoke again. At that point, they came upstairs and told me that there was nothing else that could be done for the boiler and a complete heating system replacement was my only option. I asked if Ion was 100% sure and clarified if this was due to a cracked heat exchanger, and Ion confirmed it. Within minutes, he was measuring spaces in the wall and telling me about forced air system options and the rebates and financing I could receive from MassSave. If Ion would have followed up with the estimate that night, like he said he would, it would have been likely that I would have hired Affiliate Baker Ellman to do the work right away - that is how desperate I was to get hot water back. I am a single mom, it is COVID times and one of my children is too young for the vaccine. Ion and I talked about these factors, and he seemed sympathetic, but also quick to take advantage. Fast forward 2 days, Ion still had failed to provide any written estimates, and I had done my own research and was ready to move forward with a propane install. I called a different HVAC co and instead of just proceeding with giving me an estimate for propane install, the technician got curious about the boiler and after looking at it, confirmed that the heat exchanger was indeed intact, and that the cleaning that was done by Affiliate Baker Ellman was only partially done. The system was still filthy (pics attached) and I had paid Baker Ellman a total of $600 to date. Worse, the heat exchanger info was blatantly incorrect, because it was explained to me by the other tech that in the case of this, water would be leaking from the boiler, and Ion never even turned the water off. I tried to speak to Affiliate Baker Ellman and request a refund of the non-emergency visit, but was ultimately mansplained and talked over by the supervisor there, who basically denied that the heat exchanger info was communicated as it was, as if he was here when it happened, or a homeowner like me with no knowledge around HVAC would be able to make up a story about a heat exchanger. I am disputing the charge with my bank and have a complaint on file with the Attorney General's office. Please be careful and check in on any older folks and single moms you know - companies are talking advantage!!Maria V.
- Business Description:We no service is too big that can not be done or too small but it deserves total dedication. Our team is ready to come to your site to ANY TIME DAY AND NIGHT. We understand that clogging can occur at any time and that this is a problem that must be solved as soon as possible, and that is why we are available any day including holidays and week-end We perform all services with utmost seriousness, agility, security and, of course, cleanliness and quality, and its main differential seriousness ..Recent Review:Plumbing inspection and other stuffLinda A.
- Business Description:Maguire Company, Inc. is one of the most reputable plumbing, heating and mechanical companies in Eastern Massachusetts. As a third generation family owned and operated firm, with over eighty–four years of experience, we specialize in providing services to residential homeowners, general contractors, construction managers, facility managers and residential clients that require quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing and mechanical installationsRecent Review:They were professional, knowledgable and punctual. No hidden costs and very pleasant through all interactions. I highly recommend them.Debbie G.
- Business Description:Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is the company of choice for all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair and replacement needs. Our commitment is to you, our customer, and to provide you with outstanding plumbing and HVAC service. You can rest assured with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, 24-hour emergency service, solid warranty and highly trained technicians. Serving the Metro West, MA's service and installation needs. Fully Licensed in MA Plumbing and Gas Fitting...Recent Review:Excellent, technician actually listened to the home owner’s diagnosis, which facilitated a rapid repair. Office was very responsive, excellent customer service on a weekend.Jeff K.
- Business Description:When it comes to great service for your home or business, it doesn't get better than the professionalism and dedication of Rodenhiser. It's an unsurpassed level of service built on a promise that ensures you get the very best - when you call Rodenhiser your satisfaction is guaranteed. With 90+ years of delighted residential and commercial clients, you can be sure that it's a promise that Rodenhiser delivers on every day. Additional contact name - Jon Manna. Additional phone - (508) 306-4845Recent Review:Did not end up using them, they were quick to respond but wanted a $75 0r $79 fee to come out to look at what I needed done, to give me a price. Since they could not discuss over phone to give a general idea, I decided to passsandra N.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by the Sullivan Family since 1987. We at Plumbing Solutions, Inc long ago decided to concentrate on the service & repair business. This niche requires some special adaptations in order to remain successful. Number one is the realization that we are dealing with people, not just pipes and fixtures, and that means satisfying each individual client's idea of service. We must be punctual, clean, and readily available in addition to knowledgeable and competent, and we constantly..Recent Review:I highly recommend this company! They are responsive, prompt, professional, flexible, empathetic and just all around amazing! They went above and beyond and I am so grateful for their assistance. Thank you Matt & ChrisBari H.
- Business Description:With over 14 years of professional plumbing & contracting experience, S.S. Piping is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company with a process driven team who are committed to excellence and a passion for serving others! We earn your trust by educating our clients on the right options and working in the best interest of every customer! Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide an elite experience that feels right because you know it's right! Contact us today, we..Recent Review:Neo did an excellent job replacing the pedestal sink in our very old condo. He left the area very clean. He was quick to respond to our questions before and after the work and was always courteous.Ison K.
Deals in Natick for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
- Newton Upper Falls
- Newton Highlands
- West Newton
- Newton Center
Plumbers in Natick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3G's Construction57 E Central St 2
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & A PLUMBINGPO Box 441310
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A & L Plumbing Heating & Cooling130 Horse Pond Rd
- A A Beardsley Inc55 Hosmer St
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- A Custom CoPO Box 111
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A F Ventolieri Plumbing & Heating519 Albany St, Suite 103
- A I RUSSELL CO INC2 OAKLAND ST
- A J Carey Plumbing & Heating140 Crescent Rd
Needham Heights, Massachusetts
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A. Julian Plumbing & Heating35 Kingsbury Rd
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AA Contracting7 Liberty Lane
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Acton Woodworks, Inc.2 School Street
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Concepts151 - 2 SOUTHBRIDGE ST
- Advanced Energy Ltd77 Davis Ave
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AFTER HOURS DRAIN SERVICEPO BOX 760
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Albert W. Chepulis23 Rock St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- All Phase Remodeling343 Main St
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc16 Pond St
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- A & A PLUMBING