Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Natick, MA
There are 116 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Natick
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionExcellent craftsmanship, communication throughout the process was continuous from start to finish, price was competitive with quotes received from multiple providers. Employees were professional, personable and pressure-free. Very pleased with the end product.
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.It went great. We changed our original plans and John Cooper paving was able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom and his crew are extremely professional, easy going and efficient workers. They turned my old drab and dated deck and backyard into a paradise. The granite steps leading to the hardscape are a masterpiece and the fireplace is simply stunning. Our entire experience was worth every penny. Tom’s crew worked faster and harder than any contractor we have hired thus far. Thank you for your expertise
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path Landscaping did a fantastic job. They were always on time, did a great design of a new walkway to treat our rain puddling issues, demolished the old ones and created the new ones without any problems. The crew was always smiling and friendly. I highly recommend Natural Path.
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path did an incredible job on our project; we're absolutely thrilled with the results, and are already planning a follow-up for next year! We own an old 1850's home in a high-visibility location on a main street that gets a lot of foot traffic, and so wanted to replace a number of modern (and shoddy) renovations with something that would be more period to the house. We reached out to Natural Path based on the strength of the portfolio that they have posted on their website (which I would strongly recommend checking out -- it is very representative of the work). Tom took our vague ideas and designed for us a new front walkway and porch, with new steps leading to a paver patio on the side of the house. Communication was excellent during the entire planning process. Tom promptly answered any questions that we had, and was very clear in a detailed contract about what would be involved in the project, what our responsibilities would be (in our case, we had to have the existing porch removed and supported prior to the start), what potential issues might crop up during the project, and how we would handle them if they did. When our start date arrived the team showed up on time, worked hard all day, and always cleaned up afterwards (anyone who works with contractors will understand how rare this is). They were polite and courteous (even the neighbors said so!), always happy to answer any questions we had or to explain what they were doing. Our project had one major change order: to dig a new drainage trench for a gutter downspout, after discovering during excavation that the existing solution was inadequate and could compromise the integrity of the patio. They did an excellent job with it, at a reasonable price. No issues whatsoever with the project, except that it looks so beautiful that now we have to upgrade the rest of the house to keep up with it
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom, Justin and Adam did an outstanding job installing over 200' of granite curb and 2 new walkways. I reached out to Tom (owner) from a top 10 list for hardscape companies, Swanson stone/granite company gave me when I tried sourcing my own granite. Natural Path was #1 one on the list, emailed to me. I called them and with in 3 -4 days I met with Tom and we discussed ideas for my yard and what my goals were. A week later and with wonderful communication he emailed me a quote. My family decided to move forward with Natural Path. The attention to detail is unprecedented. The consideration for future projects or other contractors is beyond thoughtful. Any concern, change in plans or due to my house being 151 yr old was done seamlessly. These gentlemen are passionate, personable class acts and extremely good at what they do. You will have buyers remorse if you go with any other hardscape company other than Natural path. Worth every penny. Thank you
Concrete Repair Contractors in Natick
- Business Description:We cut concrete to exact specification. We are mostly use to cut egress windows and doors in foundation walls. We drill perfectly round holes for pipes and vents up to three feet in diameter. We also cut concrete floors and asphalt for plumbing trenches and French drains, etc. We offer concrete/ masonry demolition and removal services
- Business Description:"Your vision is our foundation" We believe in creating your dream with quality work and materials! We specialize in Stonewall, Patios, Walkways, Outdoor Designs, and so much more!
- Business Description:Big or Small, do not worry at all, we do it all - concrete, sidewalk, driveways and masonry services! Masonry repair, masonry service, driveway construction, sidewalk construction, driveways Woburn, MA & Wilmington, MA & Bedford, MA & Billerica, MA & Lexington, MRecent Review:The old adage you get what you pay for is true. Jeff from SBC Concrete makes sure you get everything you pay for. There are no gimmicks here an honest contractor Who communicates perfectly with a customer. As we all know we want what we pay for not what the contractor wants to give you, that’s the importance of communication. Jeff is a great communicator. His work is superior he has a crew that knows exactly what they are doing. His work is amazing, his suggestions as an experienced contractor couldn’t have been better. If you want a superior high quality job, call this Jeff at SBC. By the way I don’t know what SBC stands for but my wife and I call it “Simply the Best ConcreteJeanne F.
- Business Description:Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Robe..Recent Review:Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend themRyan B.
- Business Description:Working with you to bring elegance and coziness to your landscape is RS Construction & Landscaping owners. You need not travel around the world to experience peace and relaxation within a natural environment. Your paradise can be right at home. RS Construction & Landscaping specializes in design and contruction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With two decades of experience..Recent Review:I hired them in April 2020 for the sidewalk and railings. They were professional, punctual, very hard working, honest and overall awesome. I hired them again in August 2020 to install the fence.. I can't say enough good things about themBonnie S.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 12 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Leo and his crew did a fantastic job. They had great attention to detail and really cared about the job. His pricing was fair and his crew were professional and pleasant. I will def hire again for future projectsEric M.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions.Recent Review:Great work, PCA was very responsive and did a good job cleaning my stamped concrete pool deck and applying stain and sealant. Would hire again.Rich F.
- Business Description:Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction. Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.comRecent Review:Mike Hernon and his crew started the job quickly. They were very thorough and did excellent work. The stairs now look great. Cleanup was very good. Mike was responsive and easy to work with.Richard M.
- Business Description:We are a home renovation company with a specialty in kitchens, baths, and all range of home improvement and home repair projects. Our best results come when the customer can clearly tell us their vision for their homes. We are here to serve and do the best job in the most efficient way possible.. Your call or email connects you directly to Dan the owner. At a time of your convenience, I will come to your home and we will make an assessment of your project
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The quote i received for the work was very fair. They showed up on time and did an excellent job on my steps. They left the place clean when they were finished too. Will definitely hire again for any future work i havBoby b.
Deals in Natick for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
- Newton Upper Falls
- Newton Highlands
- West Newton
- Newton Center
concrete contractors in Natick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- a aContemporary Masonry & waterproofing inc..97 Concord Ave
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A Yard and a Half Landscaping Cooperative26 Thayer Rd
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Acton Woodworks, Inc.2 School Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Season Construction273 Summer Street
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Allstar Landscaping and Masonry75 Sycamore St
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- American Ready Mix Concrete Corp132 Central St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- ASPHALT WORKS14 LINCOLN ST
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- Avico Mason Contractor Inc505 Paradise Rd Ste 111
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring217 Middlesex Turnpike Ext
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.99 Milton Street
- BAXTER CONTRUCTION19 KIPLING RD
South Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Bay State Brick & StoneworkPO Box 70
- Bay State Bulkhead460 Pond St
- Bellrock Construction LLC1 Atkinson Dr # 3
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Bento Construction Inc119 Main st, #1
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- Black Bear Coatings & Concrete488 Main St
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Bonanno Construction Inc239 Salem St
- BOOTH'S HOME REPAIR37 Morse Rd
- Boston and Wakefield Masonry LLC7 Lilah Cir
- Boston Best Construction345 North Ave
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Contract DrillingPO Box 325
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring