Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Natick, MA
There are 196 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Natick
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater BostonBob Samson was fantastic! He was professional, responsible and made sure the job was executed on time. I would hire him again for any future projects.
- Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWestIt went great! John I was amazing. He did a great job, and because the jobs my wife and I have we were only available for weekends. So we had John for 4 hours, we didn’t realize he would finish everything so fast, so we had to give him additional tasks. We felt Bad, but he did help with tasks which my wife and I knew we would have trouble with. He ripped out carpet in an adjoining room, installed a door that we had bought, and put up some exterior lights, and mounted a Tv. He also took pictures so he could give us estimates/quotes for future projects. John was very honest, social, polite, and most importantly transparent. Because of great John was, my wife and I know that we will be using Mr handyman (hopefully John again) for an attic ladder door install, basement door install, and window removal/install. My dad referred them to me, and I know why
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob responded to my request the same day and was very flexible to us having to delay his work repeatedly as we waited for a dry streak this wet summer to finish something else first. Bob had the right equipment (55' lift) to get the jobs done while protecting roof. Work was high quality and Bob is easy to work with. Would definitely use again
- Cromer RemodelingTom and his team do really high quality work for a fair price. They are honest, helpful and reliable. Very fair prices. Very professional. I will certainly be using them a lot on the future.
- Neighborhood ConstructionAmazingly well ! Very dependable, efficient and professional. They offered suggestions, all worked well together and finished the job when they said they would . Absolutely love the finished areas! Reasonable pricing and great quality!!
- Quality ConstructionPhil coordinated and supervised the entire roof repair and shingling of our 200 year old house. He then stripped the clapboards to bare wood, replaced broken clapboards as well as soft wood behind some of them, before applying 3 coats of paint to the entire house. Phil told us up front that he took his time to do it right and would not be applying paint within three days of it raining., to ensure there would be no moisture under the paint. The work was done meticulously, with care taken to avoid any spillage or leftover material. I wish I could provide some photos to show his work
- Smart Painting Service Inc.Rafael and his team were amazing! He was quick to respond to our initial request and came over within a couple of days to see our house and quote the job. He was responsive to questions and requests throughout the process. All in, Smart Painting Service were great work with and we plan to use them again for another project later this year, and would recommend them to a friend. The project took a little over 3 weeks, was of great quality with excellent attention to detail and very reasonably priced
- Northeast Maintenance ServicesChris, is excellent. Good attention to detail and he had a lot of patience with me when figuring where to hang the pictures. The house looks great now that it has been pressured washed. Would definitely recommend!
Handymen in Natick
- Business Description:Remodeling and Handyman servicesRecent Review:The home office turned out great! Brent was very easy to work with and flexible/ open to doing the project in phases with some inspiration but not complete direction. I had an idea of what I wanted but Brent brought it to life. We hired Brent to install a desk from counter top and cabinets we purchased. We later had him come back to build in a bench and build in shelving to complete the project. The shelves and the storage/ filing cabinet within the built in bench add extra storage to our condo which is hard to beat. To say I am happy with the result would be an understatement, I love itTonya S.
- Business Description:We are a highly experienced team of professionals that want to create a better experience for our customers. Because we know it's not always easy to get things done around your home. We combine skilled tradespeople with customer support to help our customers with a range of needs: repairs & maintenance, new installations, and everything in betweenRecent Review:The service excellent. They were very professional, proficient, good in communicating what they were doing, and gave me different options.Lori S.
- Business Description:Anytime Property solutions is your one stop shop for all your commercial and residential needs. We take pride in every job, We never cut corners or cheap Out just to get it done. We take the time to Consult and put our selfs in the customers shoes. We never treat any job like its Just a pay check. We strive to make It right the first tim
- Business Description:After serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest markets for 14 years, Handyman Matters of Greater Boston is excited to join forces with ACE Hardware to re-brand as ACE Handyman Service Greater Boston! ACE Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest areas since 2005. In that time we have completed over 6,000 jobs for more than 2,500 customers. We are proud that 50% of our on-going business comes from customers we've done business with in the past. We are an 11-time Sup..Recent Review:I contacted them through Angi. "They" sent me a text message but didn't identify who was sending the text message. I called during business hours and reached their answering service and left a message. No one returned my call. I called again 4 days later and left a voice mail. I never heard back from themLisa S.
- Business Description:Building and Remodeling. No Subs.Recent Review:I am very happy with my new front door. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom and he did a good job and made sure that I was satisfied with everything.F T.
- Business Description:We offer a 10% labor discount for new customers, plus for senior citizens and military veterans at all times. Although our work schedule is Monday thru Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm, we offer 24hr emergency service and free estimates at any time. Our quotes are locked in prices, but if we complete the work in less time, the cost of the work becomes lessRecent Review:There's no category for Cabinet repair, which is what was done. It went well. He pointed out less than quality work by the initial installers. He show me what to do if other cabinets also have the same problem.Bob P.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mead Handyman Service, LLC. We've been serving the local area to provide quality work at an affordable rate. There is no job too big or too small. We cover all handyman services including, but not limited to, interior painting, exterior painting, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, ceramic tile flooring, ceramic tile, drywall repair, drywall install, deck repairs, deck staining, power washing, lawn care, junk removal, and moreRecent Review:Great! Matt was on time, well prepared, paid great attention to detail, was efficient, and I would highly recommend!Beth M.
- Business Description:Even though we are registered as a handyman we are professional in all the categories above. We are specialist on providing professional work and not only a bandaid job as most of handymanCan do. Interior and exterior painting. Carpentry from framing to finish. We also offer interior design services and material purchase assistanceRecent Review:Wanderson Lobes was very professional and efficient. The replaced window panes are air tight.Barbara G.
- Business Description:Carpentry, Finish carpentry, Water damage repair, GuttersRecent Review:Simon and his team were outstanding. This was a difficult project involving a lot of detail work -- Simon was patient and creative throughout. He was prompt in answering our call for help and made his team available within a few weeks of our contacting him. The team was very professional and courteous, and very cooperative in terms of helping us to make sure that we were following Covid-19 protocols during the project. We were very pleased with the outcome and will certainly hire Simon again. Highly recommendedMalick G.
- Business Description:Vallerand Builders, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years. We do everything from small handyman jobs, kitchen/bathroom remodels, additions and new construction. We always offer free estimates. We accept all major credit cards and on larger jobs offer a payment plan. Preferred method of contact is to call me! Thank youRecent Review:He called said he needed to use my ladder. When I told him my ladder needed to be put together he called back said he had to go to site. Never called backFrank D.
Deals in Natick for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
- Newton Upper Falls
- Newton Highlands
- West Newton
- Newton Center
handyman services in Natick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GM Construction Services18 America St
- *Boston-Area-Paint*91 Longwood Avenue
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 3D LandscapingPO Box 692063
- 6-J ConstructionPO Box 666
- GM Construction Services
- A Cosco & Son LLC75 Nyack St
- A I RUSSELL CO INC2 OAKLAND ST
- A Pena Enterprise, LLC
- A plus maintenance
- A ROGERS RENOVATION11 Linden st.
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A to Z clean outs and repair
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-1 Quality Installs P.O. Box 87
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- Above & Beyond Construction L.L.C53 Banbury Ln
- ABR remodeling Inc5 fernwood dr unit d
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- Acton Pest Control ServicesPO Box 2450
- Acton Woodworks, Inc.2 School Street
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Addeo and Sons Construction Inc120 MILFORD RD
South Grafton, Massachusetts
- Adiant Services8 Wentworth Ave
- Adone Tile & Bath 52 Grove St
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Construction & Cleaning123 A St
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Against The Grain898 Waverly St
- Age Home Improvement Inc.4 Maria Cir
- Air-Tight Weatherization LLC9 Story Ave
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Alas Hardwood floors
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL IN ONE PLASTERING INCPO BOX 122
- All Paint138 Concord Rd
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Star Home Improvement21 Montrose St
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Alves Building & Remodeling585 Turnpike St
South Easton, Massachusetts
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Amanah Painting24 Nazneen Circle
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- America Hardwood Floor Services6 Park St
- Americaeaglefastlabor131 Willis Ave
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN EAGLE TRADESMEN COMPANY39 Nolan Way
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Hardwood Floors116 Grampian Way
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR CONSTRUCTION&REMODELING INC.50 school st apt b
- Anastacio Baptista54 Angell St
Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
- Anchor Builders248 Central St.
- ANDERSON BUILDING AND REMODELING127 WALNUT ST
Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
- Anderson Painting Co.182 Summit Ave Apt 2
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Andyman58 Monument St
- Angel Ortiz42 Mechanic St
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- ANY SEASON PAINTINGPO Box 1802
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Anytime Property Solutions
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Arctic Systems233 Sandy Hil Dr
- ARI Contracting571 California St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- ARO Home improvement157 B Street
- ARTHUR O'SHEA156 LIBERTY ST
- Artistri Professionals945 Concord St
- Arts Painting Services45 Highgate Rd
- ASAP Painting345 Cedar st 2
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- Associated Tradesmen62 Pawtucket Drive
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- ATA PROPERTY SERVICES211 CHURCH ST
- Auburn and Brown Construction, LLC21 Mason Street
- A Cosco & Son LLC