Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Nahant, MA
There are 39 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Nahant
- Real Dry Waterproofing - ScituateAfter this summer’s unprecedented rains, our sump pump system failed and our finished basement took on water. Most basement waterproofing companies we called told us they couldn’t handle our specific issue. Curt from Real Dry Waterproofing came within a few days of our call, inspected the system and diagnosed the problem quickly. He also explained it in a way that we could easily understand and designed a solution that is much more robust than what had been in place before. The Real Dry Waterproofing team installed a new system with backup, quickly and professionally, and at a reasonable cost. We are really impressed with the expertise of this team and we would recommend them to anyone with any kind of waterproofing problem
- Erickson Foundation ServicesThey did a fantastic job! We have had driving rain since the installation and our basement is bone dry. They came on time, were very polite and I'm very happy with the fast train system they installed.
- Lermon ConstructionThat guys rock. They made a great job. I recommend Lermon for your Hardscaping services, good price and quick response.
- Bonafide Home InspectionsMr Bona-fide is the best home inspection, his service was impeccable from starting to finish I have used several inspection companies before and none of them can not provide the same quality of service highly him provide. He is very professional, prompt, and answered all of our questions he takes his time to explain to you to details you need to know about your home inspection. The quality of his home inspection work was perfect I was very satisfied. If you looking to buy a home I recommend you Mr Bona-fide for your home inspection
- DryZone Basement SystemsGreat work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.
- Key Waterproofing ConstructionVery professional and done quickly. They took the time to explain what was being done and how it would work. We just had a day of heavy rain and my basement is DRY! Would use again!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncThe team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work
- Premier Basement WaterproofingMike came out to take a look at the project and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He sent over a proposal promptly and the pricing was extremely competitive. Unfortunately, we couldn't work together because our schedules didn't line up but I would recommend anyone with basement issues talk to Mike
- Ohio Basement SystemsI thought they were very good. They came out and did the work. It was a big deal purchase. There was extra cost because it was a major thing to have it waterproofed. They were very clean. They were quiet busy because they have commercial customers as well. So I have to wait to get in-between those kinds of jobs
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design is my goto for any remodeling work that I need. I have had several projects over the years and have been very satisfied. This year we did reconstruction windows, interior and exterior painting, and transformed dated bookcases. Re-construction/new construction windows can be a challenge for an older home. MA Design worked to level the windows, and ensure sealing. These windows gave my home a facelift. The success and high level of customer satisfaction is a result of our collaboration. We discuss my desired outcome, and review options to achieve the result, and remain in budget. They provide a quote that itemizes the work. We review each item, so that we are on the same page, and I have no assumptions. Some highlights: * Protecting the surrounding interior environment * Trusting - I can leave with peace of mind * Providing recap of each days work * Discussing next day's work activities Great job guys, look forward to next project
Basement Waterproofers in Nahant
- Business Description:American Made Masonry LLC is a full service masonry company servicing greater Boston and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide free estimates and follow-up service. We specialize in all types and stages of masonry construction, including stairs, walkways, chimneys, patios, fireplaces, walls, driveways, paving stones, all types of concrete work, and more. We also do all types of general masonry repairs, including repointing, chimney extensions, and waterproofing. Direct cont..Recent Review:Jim was great! Extremely responsive and always answered our emails the same day. All the rain in the spring kind of set them back but Jim made time to get it done before our son’s bday party. Took two days and they were done. We are very happy with the work and would recommendPatrick T.
- Business Description:Lourival Masonry specializes in stone walls, walkways, patios, blue stone, & Timber Wall. They offer a full range of masonry services to satisfy their customers.Recent Review:First I would like to say Lourival was very responsive to all e-mail interactions, and provided estimates timely, and never seemed to mind when I altered the project on him 3 times! His prices were very competitive. He was very understanding and professional with my shortcomings as a customer. The project was scheduled quickly, and completed much faster than i anticipated. My staircase repairs came out excellent! My old retaining walls were leaning, ugly, poured concrete, and now I have beautiful keystone walls that add much needed appeal to my home. Lourival's employees were polite, professional, and extremely hard working! At the end of the project, he even placed fresh loam and seeded my lawn, a service which was not discussed and I was pleasantly surprised by! I absolutely recommend Lourival and his team to anyone looking for masonry services. I would have him back in a heartbeatChris C.
- Business Description:Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing IncRecent Review:It went well. They are being professional in their follow-up as they are trying to have us install an expensive basement drainage/pumping system. We haven't decided yet, as it will be part of our basement gut/rehab projectDoug B.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:I contacted A-1 Foundation Crack Repair for repairing a rusty support column in the basement. Rich contacted me and a few photos later, he came up with a plan to add another support column, along with the potential cost. His crew came one day at the specified time to lay a new footing and returned a couple of weeks later to add the column. The communication was perfect and they were professional and punctual, with the final cost matching the original quoteYiannis P.
- Business Description:Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry SystemsRecent Review:My Dad first did business with B-Dry back in 1992 when he had a small section of the finished basement covered by B-Dry and a sub pump installed. He has NEVER had a problem with that section of the basement since! The past few years water has been an issue in another part of the basement - which came to a head a few weeks ago. We contacted Don who came out to provide a free assessment and quick quote for us to schedule the work. It then went to another level with extremely heavy rains resulting in the family all jumping in to help my dad - spending 24 hrs vacuuming water non stop and the entire weekend monitoring wet vacs and pumps. After reaching out to Don to see if we could move the work up, Sydney came out to witness the predicament we were in. Within 24 hrs, Sydney put together a crew and they came out the next day. He and his crew of two additional men did an amazing job in 2.25 days of work! Extremely professional, very tidy and conscientious team from start to finish! RELIEF is an understatement knowing B-DRY is now protecting our Dad's entire finished basement. The team of Don, Sydney and his crew can't be praised enough. We are extremely thankful of the emergency job they did for us. If your looking for an A+ company/team you have come to the right place! WELL DONE B-Dry System M/E, Inc.! D. Sheahan and Family, Dracut, MDebbie S.
- Business Description:Done Right Services is a family owned and operated Basement Waterproofing & Foundation repair company since 1998. With over 25 yrs experience in Fieldstone foundation repair, re-pointing and waterproofing. We offer a 30 yr warranty, creating dry basements for a healthier, mold and mildew free environment. Providing additional services in concrete Foundation Crack Repair,waterproofing. Bulkhead Waterproofing, Concrete foundation Waterproofing. Offering a lifetime warranty of the foundation and..Recent Review:I requested a quote by email, clearly specifying it was for 2 cracks and sending 4 pictures (2 from the inside, 2 outside) as requested. One crack was twice as long as the other one, very different and salt leftover from water infiltration. I received a quote for $500 which detailed the total cost, without any mention of additional costs. After the technician performed the work in less than 30 minutes, trouble started: he told me he was directed to work on just one, not two foundation cracks. I received a call from the same woman that set everything and she first stated I only request a quote for a crack: I went back to the email and it clearly stated "quote for 2 cracks", she claimed she got confused by the pictures and thought I sent the same crack from different angles. Honestly, they are in the crack business, I don't know how one could get confused by this. She insisted that, despite her making a mistake, I'd need to pay more. I got a call from the owner which argued with me about paying $350 more, that the quotes I got from other companies were also about a single crack, that their quote has different pricing per crack (I verified, it did not, there was just a single price). After I mentioned this seemed to me a bait and switch technique, he argued some more but in the end agreed to accept the quoted priceIvan D.
- Business Description:Supreme offers efficient and affordable solutions to basement waterproofing.Recent Review:We hired Supreme Waterproofing to help fix a chronic moisture and drainage issues in our block foundation. Nick came in assessed the issue and came up with a solid plan to resolve it. Nick and his team did an OUTSTANDING job. They were quick, clean and did a truly professional job. I'm very happy to have hired them and am very confident they have resolved my foundations drainage problem. Thanks Nick!Mike V.
- Business Description:Bertola Custom Homes is very serious about customer satisfaction! We are a medium sized construction company. We can help with your, kitchen, bathrooms and basement renovations and also to designing and building your dream home from the ground up. We will work with every budget, making high-end craftsmanship affordable. "My company can take care of every phase of your project and give you the peace of mind that you are looking for out of the construction process." Joe Bertola CEO/President of..Recent Review:Joe Bertola is a genius. The quality of work and speed of execution is top notch. It is **** near impossible to find a customer home builder that delivers such a high caliber of professionalism and perfection, with the attention and diligence that Joe does. He does absolutely beautiful work. I have no doubt that the resale value on my home will be significantly higher than the same properties in this category, based on the workmanship alone. We could not be more satisfiedAli C.
- Business Description:We offer building and renovation services, bathroom, and kitchen remodels, windows, doors, structural repairs, and additions Our proven process is what keeps our clients coming back to us time and time again. We know the best way to ensure a successful end result is to carefully plan a detailed proven path from the very first consultation. We has over 40 years of experience in the construction industry and will gladly discuss your renovation ideas during a free consultation. Thank you for you..Recent Review:Perry Brothers Construction did exceptional work on our first floor family room renovation. They were prompt, professional, and priced appropriately. Every time we had a question, Bill would return our call/email/text within minutes. More importantly, they were honest and open about any changes that needed to be made to the original contract due to additions/subtractions to the original plan. We enjoyed working with them and would hire againBrian B.
- Business Description:At CRJ Enterprise, we've built our livelihoods on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crewsRecent Review:We were very lucky to find CRJ Enterprise, Danvers, MA They did a beautiful job completing everything we wanted. In fact, they exceeded our expectations. The quality of workmanship is top notch. Carlos and his crew are really a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the ideal contract team. I would describe Carlos and his team as honest, reliable, skilled, professional, courteous, and reasonably priced. William L. ( Medford MAwillliam l.
Deals in Nahant for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Aqua Plumbing113 Jenkins Rd
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- Avico Mason Contractor Inc505 Paradise Rd Ste 111
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Basement Systems of New Hampshire Inc238 Main St
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- BAY STATE HOME CONSTRUCTION CO6 ACADEMY HILL RD PO BOX 311
- Baystate Mold Advisors285 Plain St
- Bertola Custom Homes & Remodeling248 River Street
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- ByHome LLC.325 Commandants Way 419
Boston And Surrounding Area, Massachusetts
- B&A Construction LLC
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Cape Codd In The Islands Waterproofing & Rstrtion35 Standish Rd
- Carlton Plumbing & Heating14 Carlton St
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Carpentry Consultants394 Ocean Avenue
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc4 Foundry Industrial Park 10
- Centerpoint Chimney48 lake st
Salem, New Hampshire
- Chahine Contracting Services95 Elmwood Rd
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Coen Construction10 Harriet St Unit B
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Complete Property Care8 Alton Place Suite 4
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- COPELAS PAINTING INC113 Bridge St
- Crack-X800 Turnpike St Ste 300
North Andover, Massachusetts
- CRJ Enterprise Corp73 Poplar St
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- C. Grealish General Contractor
- D L Foote & Sons Inc169 Middle St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Dan Oliver ~ Concrete Cutting Solutions16 Stevens St
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- DNS Construction34 Lafayette St
- Domestic Renovations & Home Services, LLC.2 Little rd
- Done Right Services5 Mount Vernon Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc.5 Byron Street
- Drycrete Waterproofing130 West St
- Dynamic Property Management LLC203 Washington St # 316
- D L Foote & Sons Inc
- F Kempes General Contractor62 Valley St
- Fama Masonry62 Hancock St
- FBN CONSTRUCTION CO.17 WOLCOTT CT
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- First Class Roofing, Inc.P.O Box 231
- FORSYTHE PAINTING53 Princeton St
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- FORTE ENTERPRISES60 HILLTOP ST
- Foundation Armor3 Bud Way Ste 27
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Francesco Ceramic Tile Inc11 park st
- Future of Construction30 Evans St
- F Kempes General Contractor
- G&B Masonry49 Judge Rd 49
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CONSTRUCTION2073 Second NH Turnpike
Deering, New Hampshire
- GF GENERAL CONSTRUCTION26 Edith St
- Gil Boudreau Painting70 Woodhill Hooksett Road
Bow, New Hampshire
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- Granja Construction171 Grover St
- GreenPro Enviromental550 Adams St #285
- GW & Sons Builders24 Roselin Ave
- G&B Masonry
- Iantosca Construction Inc.23 Lewis St
- Iantosca Construction Inc.