When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Beverly, MA
There are 7 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Beverly
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
- Antonino Land Surveyors, Inc.Mike was absolutely fantastic. Extremely professional, very responsive, and very nice. He worked us into his schedule and came out quickly, did a fantastic job, including explaining the boundaries in detail, and even came back to do one additional item that I had forgotten to request. Highly recommend
- Frank McDonaldI would say it was a very good experience. Frank and his helper showed up and staked out my land, which is very thick and unkept in the woods. They showed up on time and really went above and beyond marking out my options for garage placement and property boundaries. I have heard horror stories of companies charging a arm and leg so I was a bit scared of what it would cost but all said and done I was very happy with the price and service. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to my friends and they have had good experiences
Land Surveyors in Beverly
- Business Description:Visit CerratoSurvey.com to request an estimate. We provide timely, accurate land surveying services at competitive pricing to residential, commercial, and municipal clients in Massachusetts. I am a registered professional land surveyor in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with over 20 years of experience providing personalized service to every client from initial contact to finalized plans in order to ensure every survey is done accurately and efficientlyRecent Review:Scott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato SurveyTim L.
- Business Description:Welcome to Merrimack Engineering Services Experience and commitment to excellence are the building blocks that have helped us achieve a stable, prominent presence in the Merrimack Valley. Count on our dedicated team of Land Survey, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting professionals to devise plans or offer solutions to your specific problems. We have consistently met the demands of a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential clients including national developers, contra..Recent Review:Received email end of 9/20. Never completed. No communication. Fired! I called to followup as never received response or work from company or owner. Would never do business with this unprofessional engineer or company. I have hired a professional to perform services via contract locally and well known as highly professional.Mary M.
- Business Description:All phases of land surveying Serving most of Massachusetts Family run business for over 30 yearsRecent Review:Very fast and attentive to my needs. Great experience.JOSE L.
- Business Description:Landscape Construction Company Established in 2001.Recent Review:Backyard patio projects can be complex. I am glad that I hired Land Solutions of Billerica, MA to work on my project. The company was highly recommended by the Tewksbury Masonry & Landscape Supply Co. where I looked and picked out the materials for building the patio. The Land Solutions team is highly professional. I presented a plan when I was getting bids from various companies. The price quoted and the start/finish times were exactly as promised during the bidding process. Darryl and his team installed >600 sq ft patio with a fire pit feature, surrounded by sitting walls with built-in lighting and lanterns. They paid attention to every detail and were prompt to clarify and to suggest various improvements to my original plan/drawing. They used an excavator to dig out the soil, brought in lots of gravel, crushed stone and the leveling sand, ran the low voltage wire, and perfectly leveled everything before laying the pavers. Everything was done according to the best practices for building the patio. Building a perfect paver pattern, curving the sitting walls is both art and science, and their final results are flawless. I am very happy with the outcome, and I highly recommend Darryl and his Land Solutions teamAnton M.
- Business Description:Building A House or Remodeling Practical Designs That are Cost Affective Our team of specialists in construction who are fully responsible providing unsurpassed quality cost is determined by the job. cost plus. free consultationsRecent Review:Sam at Creative Design Carpentry installed all new high efficiency heating and electrical systems in my home. Sam brought me samples to choose from then designed and remodeled my kitchen and two baths along with adding high efficiency TOTO commodes for the low price of $70,000Debra O.
- Business Description:We have 6-10 employees and handle all types of survey work. licensed & insured, have a number of Structural and Civil Engineers that we work with along with contractors and fence companies. We offer free proposalRecent Review:We were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you ChuckPatrycja M.
- Business Description:With decades of experience, we have the ability to offer our professional services for Land Surveying to complete your projects with a quality product, on schedule and at competitive prices.Recent Review:Elliott has done multiple surveying jobs for me over the years and I am always happy with the completed work. Elliott is one of the nicest and professional men in the business and he is truly a joy to work with. Can't recommend AS Elliott and Assoc enoughnathan d.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company with licensed Land Surveyor available for all types of survey work: including Lot stakings -certified plot plans (additions–pools-decks) – site plans – ANR plans –elevation certificates- Easements-condominium plans. Highest quality service at very reasonable rates. We are a small experienced based company. All of our employees have at least 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Land Surveying and our affiliations with other professionals providing ..Recent Review:Survey was extremely affordable. Stakes were plainly installed to mark boundaries and rebar placed into the corners.James H.
- Business Description:Amerisite Land Survey, LLC is owned by Randy J. Donckers with over 30 years of land surveying experience in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Now utilizing the highest quality, latest technology robotic total station equipment to perform land surveys with a one man field crew to save you money. Award-winning drafting services utilizing the latest Carlson 3D computer aided drafting software to prepare high quality surveys at reasonable rates. Free estimatesRecent Review:Survey went exceptionally well. He had done all of the research prior and was able to stake off my property lines clearly. Took the time to walk the boundaries with me and explained each point. Was very courteous and helpfuDelaney J.
- Business Description:Massachusetts Survey Consultants is a full-service commercial and residential land surveying firm. We provide a full range of land surveying services to homeowners, architects, builders, developers, attorneys and engineers, from property surveys for residential real estate closings to ALTA/ACSM compliant surveys for commercial properties. We also provide certified plot plans, construction stake-out services and Flood Insurance Elevation Certificates. All surveying services are supervised by T..Recent Review:I never heard back from the company. I emailed them several times but never had any contact from themBill H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- South Hamilton
- North Reading
land surveyors in Beverly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A S Elliott and Associates29 Northrop St.
- A-Plus Construction Services Corp.17 Accord Park Drive
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC25 Oaktree Road
Auburn, New Hampshire
- Ashkar Engineering70 Washington Street Suite 306
- Attitash Builders, Inc.558B Main St
- Avatar Construction Corporation558 Main St
- A S Elliott and Associates
- Cerrato Survey LLC 51 Wareham St
- Civil Design Consultants, Inc.30 River Street
- CivilView, Inc.30 River Street
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- CREATIVE DESIGN CARPENTRY257 Atlantic Ave
- Cerrato Survey LLC
- Empire MappingPO Box 221
- Empire Mapping
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.P.O. Box 1190
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC
- Halliday Construction9 Vernon Street
- Halliday Construction
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.