A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Lowell, MA
There are 220 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Lowell
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI'm very pleased. Problem solved. Our plumber was efficient, professional and clearly explained the issues he encountered. Thanks.
- Baker Elman PlumbingInstallation went very well and the price was reasonable. I would use their services again as well as recommend them to others.
- Baker Elman PlumbingBaker came with a team of two people. Seems like certified electrician and an apprentice. I had them come twice, the first time to put a new water wire into the fridge and then the second time to fix a leaking nozzle in the tub that was causing water into basement. They do good work, are efficient and know what they are doing. Was satisfied both times with end result. Only downside is that when they do send two people for what seems like a job for one person, you end up paying for the apprentice as well, so job can get expensive very quickly
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricThe work went very smoothly and the team did a great job. Signed up for their loyalty program and saved money on this and future work. Great job!
- Baker Elman PlumbingI rarely write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience with Baker Elman Plumbing that I had to express my gratitude and share my experience with the public. From the initial estimate visit to the final installation day, I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the office staff and the plumber's on-site. They clearly value their customers and will try to do anything to make for a positive experience. Lisa at the office was incredibly communicative and really made the impossible happen when I experienced a scheduling delay/mishap on my end. The plumbers themselves were timely, professional, polite, highly skilled, and attentive to make sure everything was working properly. Their pricing was very reasonable as well! I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Baker Elman in the future, along with ourselves for any future plumbing work. Thank you Baker Elman for 5 star service
Plumbers in Lowell
- Business Description:Hinchion Plumbing and Heating should be your first local choice when it comes to any and all of your plumbing & heating needs. We take the same "PRIDE" in our work as you do in your own home or business. Give us a call today at 978-882-3567. We look forward to hearing from you!Recent Review:They were timely, professional, and did high quality work.Adam W.
- Business Description:We are a small family Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Construction Services company based in Belmont, MA. We usually provide most services "in house" and subcontract services such as electrical, plastering, floors and painting at times. By doing most of the work "in House" we can keep quality and budget under control while keeping the construction process "steamlined". We can handle large jobs such as home building down to small kitchen and bathroom renovations and repairs. We pri..Recent Review:After getting the run around from multiple other providers, I spoke to Tom and he pulled one of his workers off another job to come to our house within an hour (during a nor'easter). When the initial repair did not solve the problem and the heat died again in the middle of the night, I called Tom at 7am and he had the same guy come back around 8am. After troubleshooting, he found the root of the problem as the gas inlet valve. Another guy from Fotis tracked down the part and brought it to our place, and the furnace was fixed (hopefully for good) within an hour. Tom was super responsive, and the repair guys were very professional and COVID-safe. We were not charged for the first day of service since that did not solve the problem, and were only charged for the second day and parts. Will definitely call Tom Fotis for any future workAnnie C.
- Business Description:J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc is your one stop for plumbing, heating services and boiler system installations. With over 35 years of experiences we are family owned and operated and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. While it is tempting to troubleshoot your own repairs, it's important to rely on a knowledgeable local heating specialist and plumber to handle your job instead. When you hire J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc., you won't have to lift a..Recent Review:Went extremely well. Jeff told me the options and talked me through each of them. Once decision was made, he scheduled everything and was done within a week. Removed old oil burner and tank. Installed new Rinnai combi unit, so now there was more room in basement for my clutter. He went above and beyond. Did such a good job, we hired him to redo our bathroom and received the same, excellent work. We will be keeping him on our speed dial for any other work that we will be doing in the futureanthony l.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:We just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!Shirley S.
- Business Description:Baker Elman Plumbing has now partenered with Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning to provide a wider range of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Look for us as Accurate Baker Elman. We have over 76 years of experience as full service plumbing specialists offering high-quality workmanship and we are now excited to start offering heating and air conditioning solutionsRecent Review:Dishonest company that wanted to sell me a completely new heating system on the lie that my boiler was irreparably broken. Ion came out for an emergency visit over a weekend when we had no hot water and was able to tell me the system was in bad need of a cleaning as it was overrun with soot. I paid for the emergency visit, and was grateful to have the assurance we were not in danger, but no actual work was done. Ion then no showed on the scheduled appointment time the following Monday, and I had to call the office, where it was confirmed that my visit was never added to the calendar.. I am giving 2 stars because the ladies I spoke to in the office - Kathleen and Lisa - were courteous, patient and lovely to deal with. Ion finally came out Tuesday, with one other person. He started to vaccum the boiler and quickly brought me over to show me white specks in the soot, explaining that these were "shards of metal from what has to be a broken heat exchanger" and said he will see what they find when they complete the cleaning. I gave them space to work. In about 90 minutes, the techs tried to turn on the boiler and it released smoke again. At that point, they came upstairs and told me that there was nothing else that could be done for the boiler and a complete heating system replacement was my only option. I asked if Ion was 100% sure and clarified if this was due to a cracked heat exchanger, and Ion confirmed it. Within minutes, he was measuring spaces in the wall and telling me about forced air system options and the rebates and financing I could receive from MassSave. If Ion would have followed up with the estimate that night, like he said he would, it would have been likely that I would have hired Affiliate Baker Ellman to do the work right away - that is how desperate I was to get hot water back. I am a single mom, it is COVID times and one of my children is too young for the vaccine. Ion and I talked about these factors, and he seemed sympathetic, but also quick to take advantage. Fast forward 2 days, Ion still had failed to provide any written estimates, and I had done my own research and was ready to move forward with a propane install. I called a different HVAC co and instead of just proceeding with giving me an estimate for propane install, the technician got curious about the boiler and after looking at it, confirmed that the heat exchanger was indeed intact, and that the cleaning that was done by Affiliate Baker Ellman was only partially done. The system was still filthy (pics attached) and I had paid Baker Ellman a total of $600 to date. Worse, the heat exchanger info was blatantly incorrect, because it was explained to me by the other tech that in the case of this, water would be leaking from the boiler, and Ion never even turned the water off. I tried to speak to Affiliate Baker Ellman and request a refund of the non-emergency visit, but was ultimately mansplained and talked over by the supervisor there, who basically denied that the heat exchanger info was communicated as it was, as if he was here when it happened, or a homeowner like me with no knowledge around HVAC would be able to make up a story about a heat exchanger. I am disputing the charge with my bank and have a complaint on file with the Attorney General's office. Please be careful and check in on any older folks and single moms you know - companies are talking advantage!!Maria V.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor AwardRecent Review:Petros Floros is quick and efficient. He knows the job and has connections in the industry. My only issue was the price was high, $1075 for the labor and replacement of a shut off valve in the basement. I would have expected much lower. But... he gets the job done. Mixed bag in my opinionSteve C.
- Business Description:We no service is too big that can not be done or too small but it deserves total dedication. Our team is ready to come to your site to ANY TIME DAY AND NIGHT. We understand that clogging can occur at any time and that this is a problem that must be solved as soon as possible, and that is why we are available any day including holidays and week-end We perform all services with utmost seriousness, agility, security and, of course, cleanliness and quality, and its main differential seriousness ..Recent Review:Plumbing inspection and other stuffLinda A.
- Business Description:Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswi..
- Business Description:Established in 2012 we are a company with high capacity and experience in commercial and residential uncover we work closely with our clients adjust to your need with reasonable prices and satisfaction guaranteeRecent Review:I needed plumbers to unclog my main drain because there was backup in my basement toilet. These guys came out and pretended like they fixed the clog. A few days after they left, half of my FINISHED basement was full of sewage water - worse than when they had come by the first time. I remembered that they had promised that if there were any issues within 30 days, I should call and they would come back ASAP. So on that same Sunday afternoon, mere days after they had come by my place, I called to ask for their plumber to return, but the guy on the phone immediately said they had no plumbers available and that they could come back the next day. Shortly after we ended the call, I called back again and told him I really needed a plumber ASAP. I was hoping that he would honor their initial guarantee and stand by their work, but instead he again said that they didn't have any plumbers and hung up the phone on me. I ended up having to hire another plumbing company to help with my clogged drain. When that company came by, they opened up the main drain trap (which these guys never did in the first place) and noticed the clog still there. That's when I was able to confirm that these "affordable" plumbers were neither affordable, not competent professionals. I would not recommendJoel A.
- Business Description:For over 28 years, 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has provided the highest quality, efficiency and reliability to customers. Celebrating thousands of five-star reviews online and an A+ Rating on BBB for years, the company has become the North Shore’s most trusted and consistent plumber, heating and air conditioning, and electrical service company. The company takes pride in the title as a Diamond Elite Contractor with Mitsubishi Electric and being selected into the National Grid VP..Recent Review:Unprofessional and inexperienced. They abandoned us in the middle of a job and ignored us & our insurance agent for a month after jackhammering a hole in the floor of our house. Made all kinds of promises, got in over their heads, and then bailed. Absolute disaster to deal withJason B.
Deals in Lowell for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- North Chelmsford
- North Billerica
- North Andover
- North Reading
Plumbers in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3 Brothers Mechanical12C Rebel Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 3 BROTHERS MECHANICAL3 Melendy Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 90 Degree Construction LLC21 Dunloggin Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc116 Pawtucket Blvd
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A J's Expert Plumbing & Heating13 Sheldon St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A&G Association Inc24 Observatory Ave
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Acadian Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 543
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Drain Flow60 Lawrence Avenue
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- all kleanservices30 shore dr unit c
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- ALLEN TILE40 IDORA AVE
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Bath Works Inc13 Babcock Dr.
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Generations Plumbing & Heating20 Farrwood Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Anthony Mignanelli Plumbing & Heating13 Rawson Rd
- Anytime Property Solutions
- Apple Wood Construction Inc & Apple Wood Kitchen25 Indian Rock Rd Ste 18
Windham, New Hampshire
- Aqua Plumbing113 Jenkins Rd
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Arlington Plumbing & Heating18 Elmore St.
- Arlington Plumbing Experts42 Lowell St.
- Arlington Sewer & Drain34 Dudley St
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Ashland Emergency Plumbing49 Oregon Rd.
- Ashland Sewer & Drain311 Eliot St.
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- A & J PLASTERING