Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lowell, MA
There are 107 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lowell
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionExcellent craftsmanship, communication throughout the process was continuous from start to finish, price was competitive with quotes received from multiple providers. Employees were professional, personable and pressure-free. Very pleased with the end product.
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn SpecialistsI highly recommend Boston Landscaping and Lawn. They were professional, courteous and did some excellent work. I appreciated that they called me on the day of the service to update me on their arrival time. I will definitely use them in the future
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom and his crew are extremely professional, easy going and efficient workers. They turned my old drab and dated deck and backyard into a paradise. The granite steps leading to the hardscape are a masterpiece and the fireplace is simply stunning. Our entire experience was worth every penny. Tom’s crew worked faster and harder than any contractor we have hired thus far. Thank you for your expertise
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.It went great. We changed our original plans and John Cooper paving was able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path Landscaping did a fantastic job. They were always on time, did a great design of a new walkway to treat our rain puddling issues, demolished the old ones and created the new ones without any problems. The crew was always smiling and friendly. I highly recommend Natural Path.
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path did an incredible job on our project; we're absolutely thrilled with the results, and are already planning a follow-up for next year! We own an old 1850's home in a high-visibility location on a main street that gets a lot of foot traffic, and so wanted to replace a number of modern (and shoddy) renovations with something that would be more period to the house. We reached out to Natural Path based on the strength of the portfolio that they have posted on their website (which I would strongly recommend checking out -- it is very representative of the work). Tom took our vague ideas and designed for us a new front walkway and porch, with new steps leading to a paver patio on the side of the house. Communication was excellent during the entire planning process. Tom promptly answered any questions that we had, and was very clear in a detailed contract about what would be involved in the project, what our responsibilities would be (in our case, we had to have the existing porch removed and supported prior to the start), what potential issues might crop up during the project, and how we would handle them if they did. When our start date arrived the team showed up on time, worked hard all day, and always cleaned up afterwards (anyone who works with contractors will understand how rare this is). They were polite and courteous (even the neighbors said so!), always happy to answer any questions we had or to explain what they were doing. Our project had one major change order: to dig a new drainage trench for a gutter downspout, after discovering during excavation that the existing solution was inadequate and could compromise the integrity of the patio. They did an excellent job with it, at a reasonable price. No issues whatsoever with the project, except that it looks so beautiful that now we have to upgrade the rest of the house to keep up with it
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lowell
- Business Description:We are a family owner and operated business with 40 plus years of experience. We specialize in in repairs and replacements of the following: stairs, walkways, chimney, brick work and chimney cleaning and inspectionsRecent Review:It went great. They were very courteous and did it very fast. It came out beautiful and it's perfect.Timothy M.
- Business Description:We are a professional masonry company with 12 years of experience! We take care of your masonry / concrete projects with love and dedication! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Carlos and team spent half of the time ripping up a horrible job done last year. They took away all the mess, and resurfaced my concrete patio the correct way! Very responsive and professional.Robin B.
- Business Description:Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Robe..Recent Review:Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend themRyan B.
- Business Description:Big or Small, do not worry at all, we do it all - concrete, sidewalk, driveways and masonry services! Masonry repair, masonry service, driveway construction, sidewalk construction, driveways Woburn, MA & Wilmington, MA & Bedford, MA & Billerica, MA & Lexington, MRecent Review:The old adage you get what you pay for is true. Jeff from SBC Concrete makes sure you get everything you pay for. There are no gimmicks here an honest contractor Who communicates perfectly with a customer. As we all know we want what we pay for not what the contractor wants to give you, that’s the importance of communication. Jeff is a great communicator. His work is superior he has a crew that knows exactly what they are doing. His work is amazing, his suggestions as an experienced contractor couldn’t have been better. If you want a superior high quality job, call this Jeff at SBC. By the way I don’t know what SBC stands for but my wife and I call it “Simply the Best ConcreteJeanne F.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 12 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Excellent. It looks spectacular. The crew worked hard, the crew chief was quite skilled. We couldn’t have been more pleased.Frank C.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions.Recent Review:From the moment I first reached out to the finishing up of the job Pedro was incredibly responsive and quick to answer any questions we had and to offer up different solutions. Job was successfully completed on time and with no issues. Would definitely use him againRoger G.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional services - Natural stone walls, renovation of old concrete, removal and replacement & new decorative hardscape installation on driveways, patios and pool decks, pebblecrete exposed aggregate, stampcrete, colorcrete & decorative paversRecent Review:I was told I needed to give 350 dollars for service call but it would be refunded to me when the work started. They never told me how much it was to have the work done I was told" Don't worry we will take care of you." I kept asking how much is the cost I was told many times I will get you the information but never received it for days. Meanwhile my check was cashed. Finally after the check was cleared from the bank I receive the quote about 7 thousand dollars. Being elderly and having my husband just pass away I was beside myself. I could not afford this much money and did not have a clue it would cost that much I told them to please return the money I cant do the job. I was told "Your not getting the money back because you are not having the work done by us.'' That was cost of service call he said. I told them that's a lot of money can you send me half back I was told NO. I feel like I was scammed into giving this money to them. Not only did I give them the money It was very hard to get him to come to the house to talk with them about the work It was all around a bad experience for me and I really trusted them. Lesson learned but money I really can used taken. Not a good companTheresa R.
- Business Description:Your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. In business since 1992. We work very hard for our name, your satisfaction, and to ensure that no detail is left out. Give us a call at 6176486451
- Business Description:Landscape maintenance and installation
- Business Description:Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing IncRecent Review:It was great. the technicians are wonderful and I highly recommend them.Lauralynn K.
Deals in Lowell for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- North Chelmsford
- North Billerica
- North Andover
- North Reading
concrete contractors in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- ALDO ASPHALT CONSTRUCTION44 BAKER RD
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Under One Roof30 Temple Dr
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- American Ready Mix Concrete Corp132 Central St
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- ARAUJO CONSTRUCTION105 Blossom street -
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Atlanta Stamped Concrete Inc23 Fernald St
- ATLAS LANDSCAPES24 W TOWNSEND RD
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & B BRICK WORK126 MAIN ST
North Reading, Massachusetts
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring217 Middlesex Turnpike Ext
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Bailey's Landscaping1 Felton St Ste D-10
- Baja pool repair and Landscaping135 twist hill rd
Dunbarton, New Hampshire
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Self Solve800 Turnpike Street
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bellrock Construction LLC1 Atkinson Dr # 3
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Black Bear Coatings & Concrete488 Main St
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- Bob Muldoon Paving Service121-123 Concord St
- Boston and Wakefield Masonry LLC7 Lilah Cir
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & B BRICK WORK
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C&K Roofing Inc 27 Concord St
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc3 Norwood St
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Celtic Masonry144 Berkeley St
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- CF Masonry27 Warren Ave
- Chahine Contracting Services95 Elmwood Rd
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Chip Gill Landscape & Design2 Gradall Ln
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- CLANCY STONE WORKS17 LANSING AVE
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- Classic Construction60 Taylor St
- Coen Construction10 Harriet St Unit B
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO