When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Lexington, MA
There are 228 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Lexington
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- HWP ConstructionThey did an outstanding job in a timely, efficient manner and were flexible when the town's historical commission insisted on changes. The management and crew were professional and personable and communication was excellent. I would hire them again and recommend them.
- Moylan ContractingJohn, James, and crew were amazing! They did excellent work in a timely manner and always responded to calls and messages. We needed a complete overall of a residential loft in a formerly industrial building. We particularly appreciated the suggestions they made and their ability to help us realize our own plans and design. Would definitely recommend this company for any remodeling or construction job
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects
- Cromer RemodelingI am very happy with my new front door. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom and he did a good job and made sure that I was satisfied with everything.
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
Door Installers in Lexington
- Business Description:** Angie's LIst Super Service award winner in Insulation every year since 2008**Calnan's Energy Systems Inc. has been in business for 40 continuous years and has more than 10,000 completed projects. Specializing in Energy Saving Insulation, Window and Door Installations! We have evolved from a multiple crew to a one crew company. This reduction in size has allowed us to deliver the high level of service our customers have come to expect. Direct supervision by the owner on each and every proj..Recent Review:I hired Rob to add insulation to my attic. He and his team were extremely professional and thorough. The work was done in a timely manner and completed as promised. I would hire him again.William D.
- Business Description:Call Center hours: Monday Through Friday 8am - 6pmRecent Review:Disaster. Forty-five days after Pella removed our windows, with 3 separate attempts (after 1 day of no-show), the job is incomplete, windows do not match, one window is defective. We cannot get a response from the installer, so we have no idea when the problems will be resolved. By contrast, we replaced 4 windows with Marvin: the job was started and completed on the same day as scheduledMark B.
- Business Description:L&T Home Improvements is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience installing new doors and windows to help beautify your home. We offer professional service and a wide variety of products to meet your needs. Contact us to discuss your next project today! Our direct office number is 617-412-8097. We look forward toward speaking with you sooRecent Review:Excellent service and work! Thank you so much!Robert C.
- Business Description:Soma Construction is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. Please call today for a quote and thank you for doing soRecent Review:Manny and his team did an excellent job. Manny is very professional, flexible, and communicative which I have found to be challenging based on previous experiences. I would certainly hire Manny again.Mike W.
- Business Description:Shoreline Home Services performs various repair and installation work. We specify in exterior work mainly for homes. Typical work activities are storm doors, window replacement, exterior doors. trim and siding repairs, deck repairs and gutter installation and repairsRecent Review:Dan is the BEST, professional, very detailed to everything, Great service and customer service. Would not hesitate to have him return for other projects..so glad we found him. Very reasonable pricing. Thanks Dan, meeting you. You are a hard worker. Kathy & JoKathleen A.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 12th Consecutive Year! • Local Owner-Operater Handyman & Master Carpenter Proudly Serving Portions of Metro-West & West Roxbury • Old-Home Restoration Specialist • Under the tutelage of my father, a Master Carpenter & Cabinet Maker, I learned the trades growing up in New York City • After a career in computer programming, and one too many layoffs, I've returned to my roots • No longer an avocation, this work is now my Full-Time Career • I provide a range ..Recent Review:This is the second time we've had Jeff out to do work for us. He and his assistant Alex installed beautiful custom woodwork in our hallway. There were many technical challenges because we have an older house, but their deep commitment to quality work and fine attention to detail are plainly evident in their excellent job. They also took care to work very neatly, locating all of the sawing and finishing outside the house or offsite. We had an unusual project for them, and Jeff's expertise was essential in bringing it off successfully. Throughout the project, from early discussions to the scheduling the final day, our communication with him was prompt and clear. We are already planning the next series of projects to do with his services. We can't recommend him highly enoughStefan G.
- Business Description:We are a family run business, with experience since 1990. We've been in business since 2004 and specialize in roofing, siding, window replacements, and all phases of general construction! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Mike and his crew were very nice and very clean. I was very satisfied with the job. They were fast. They cleaned up really well.chris b.
- Business Description:Carpenters, Plumbers, Electrician, Plasters and All license professional and Insured.. 100% Job guaranteed.Recent Review:Pedro was really great to work with from start to finish. We were in the process of buying a new home that had 2 improperly installed bathroom fans causing moisture buildup in the attic. He was easy to get in touch with and schedule an appointment, showed up when he said he would, and provided an estimate within 2 days. He was also able to complete the job before we moved in, which we really appreciated. The quality of work was good, and they kept the work area tidy throughout. I would absolutely recommend Pedro and his teamJill W.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner! • Since 1985, Most wanted, any property that is need of special attention. Owners that want those task just to be removed from a things to do list.Have an idea or project just call lets talk about it . Generally make all customer calls early evening . Call 617-230-5350 leave a message with best time to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Just ask I will be glad to talk over doing it JosepRecent Review:Joe and his men were very professional and extremely easy to relate to. Joe listened to what I wanted and then made it happen. They actually worked all day in the 90 plus degree heat in order to complete the work. I would not hesitate to call on Joe for any other projects I may have in the futureVictor S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Hanscom Afb
- West Newton
door installers in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cosco & Son LLC75 Nyack St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Mark of Perfection45 Dexter Street
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A Woodworkers Studio10 Prospect Street
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A- OK Lock & Security86 Merrimack Meadows Ln
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Abe Schickel & Co Inc100 Galen St. Suite 203
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Glass & Aluminum, Inc. Shower Doors11 Garden Terrace
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Admmard Lock & Key Service454 Main Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Construction & Cleaning123 A St
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- ALL SEASON WINDOWS & INSULATIONPO BOX 8229
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- ALLSTATE DOOR CO300 TREMONT ST
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- ALUMINUM AGE INC659 Chandler St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- ANA construction19 Lincoln St
- ANCHOR AUTO BODY3 BREED AVE
- Anderson Bulkhead Doors11 Carolyn Rd
- ANDERSON HOME MAINTENANCE14 Brantwood Ln
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Ansara Construction86 Meadowbrook Rd
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- ANTHONY'S FURNITURE REPAIR & RESTORATION180 ELM ST
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- AR Home Renovations Corp149 Vernal St
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- ARLINGTON COAL & LUMBER41 PARK AVE
- ARLMONT GLASS & MIRROR427 High St
- Arone Exteriors18 Mt. Vernon Dr.
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASAP Lock & KeyPO Box 301307
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc669 Washington St Ste 1
- Atlantic Shed1443 Middleboro Ave
East Taunton, Massachusetts
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- AULT-A-MET DOORPO Box 132
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- AW Puma Construction & Remodeling LLC209 W Central St Suite 104
- A Cosco & Son LLC