Clear Choice Home Improvements

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

Clear Choice Home Improvements is New Hampshire's largest and New England's fastest growing Home Improvement Company. Family owned and operated, we provide truly personalized home remodeling services. At Clear Choice, we pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, vinyl

2022 Super Service Award

Nashua Winter Roof Installation

roofing

202103063
Asphalt shingle roof replacement in one day.
View project

roofing (116)gutter repair (85)window replacement (57)bathtub refinishing (55)siding companies (10)door installation (9)home remodeling (8)skylight installation (5)plumbers (4)drain pipe installation (1)

11/22/2022

Karen C.

I spoke with 5 other companies before speaking with my 6th choice, Clear Choice Home Improvements. I usually do not say yes a company right away. I like to think about it for a day or so. Not with Clear Choice. I said yes right away and I am glad I did! The person who was my main go-to, Kara, was always there for me. She always took my phone calls and answered my questions. The installer was very professional and took pride in the work they did. It made me feel at ease knowing I got what I paid for.

Description of Work
After years of having to put towels and pillows up against my sliding glass doors to keep the drafts out, I finally replaced the sliders! I couldn't be happier!

11/22/2022

Daniel O.

They were easy to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
Install gutters

Category gutter repair

11/16/2022

Chuck T.

I was happy with all phases of my project. Every staff encounter was enjoyable.

Description of Work
Replace tub with shower.

10/21/2022

Frank F.

I had 7 basement and 2 first floor windows I needed replaced. Normally, I do most of my own home improvements, however, this job was too big time and experience wise. The basement windows were in terrible condition with some of the sills and surrounding wood rotted away. They were also different sizes and not typical so I couldn't just pick them up at the home improvement store. I looked into ordering them but thought what if I get the measurements wrong (rotted sills)? Didn't want to deal with the hassle. I had a couple of estimates and decided to go with Clear Choice Home Improvement. They were able to keep the price within my budget and I didn't lose any window quality. I was very impressed with the installation team that did the job. They were definitely good at what they do. Extremely polite and professional they took out the old windows and installed all the new windows with the trim in one day! Even when it started raining pretty hard for while at about half way through they never slowed down or complained. When finished they had me inspect all their work, which looked great! I would definitely hire Clear Choice again!

Description of Work
Window installation

Work Completed On 10/18/2022

10/14/2022

Daniel D.

Awesome installers. Sales guys was very helpful and provided a clear description of schedule, materials and warranty.

Description of Work
New Metal Roof and Rubber Roof

Work Completed On 10/14/2022

10/12/2022

Lisa L.

it was a smooth process from sales to installation. We are very happy with both the product and the installation.

Description of Work
replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2022

10/04/2022

Alan C.

Installers were prompt, knowledgeable, very friendly & finished early. Workmanship is top-notch. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Coverted a tub into a shower

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

09/28/2022

Carol C.

The roofing group were punctual, professional, very hard workers. They did their job in good time and cleaned up after themselves. They were respectful and courteous, too. I highly recommend this group. AND the roof looks awesome. The gutter guys were punctual, professional and did the job seamlessly. The gutters look fantastic and are perfectly mounted and the downspouts are in their proper locations. I highly recommend them, too!

Description of Work
New asphalt roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/23/2022

Rita R.

I highly recommend this company this is the second time I've used them they have put in a walk-in shower for me a year ago and now they put in a tub and they were professional polite they were here for 13 hours to finish the job I cannot say enough about this company would definitely rehire

Description of Work
I had a whirlpool tub removed and I had a soaka tub placed

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

Review for Clear Choice Home Improvements - 8025 South Willow St, Manchester, NH - 39884486

09/22/2022

Gary M.

I hired the company to replace four windows and all of the vinyl siding on my house. The crew completed the job in four straight 10+ hour days. The crew did exceptional work and asked me questions throughout the project to ensure that the project would be completed to my satisfaction. Clear Choice was in touch with me regularly prior to and during the project to make sure everything was proceeding according to plan. I am very satisfied with the quality of work and finished product.

Description of Work
Windows and vinyl siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

09/21/2022

Maureen C.

Great. Crew was very professional and friendly. Office communicated very well. Alan described the whole process to a "T". There were no surprises.

Description of Work
Roofing, replaced

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

09/19/2022

Dana S.

This is submitted for work done on my mother in laws house. I’m submitting this because I personally dealt with this while she is still out of town. When started great. However, for some reason they thought that the 20+ year old skylights could be saved? They couldn’t and needed to be ordered. Two weeks for there arrival. No big deal it happens. However they failed to properly seal the holes left in the roof. It rained and water came in and left stains on the ceiling. Again it stinks but no major damage. They arrived quickly after being called and claimed it was pre existing despite the fact that there was enough water to put out the pilot lights on the stove? Two weeks later they came back to apply a stain blocker to the effected areas only. So now we have to paint every ceiling. No big deal. The skylights were installed two weeks after the roof was done. At a additional charge! A week prior to today We were away when the work was done and immediately notice when we returned last week that there were very large white marks on the skylight. They looked like the residue created from wiping a paper towel over a sticky substance and the fibers remained on the clear part about the size and shape of a size 13 boot on one and the size of a softball on the other. No big deal until we tried to clean it off and realized that it was in between the inner and outer cap and not accessible without the skylights being completely removed. When I spoke with Dana this morning after my wife called me to explain to me what was going on Dana, The person sent to do the job and fix the problems about the two issues. The first was the people were painting the ceilings didn’t protect anything and splattered paint everywhere. The floor top of the stove refrigerator bathroom sink and mirror entertainment shelves and two tvs!!! They did clean up the splatter when questioned about it. But it shouldn’t have happened. Dana’s response was really what made everything not okay and made me realize that quality of a job wasn’t part of his nature. I was told what a hassle this job has been! I was told what a inconvenience it was for him to have to come back three times and finally that” Technically he didn’t have to replace the skylights to begin with!” I then had enough. I explained to Dana rather sternly that I also didn’t what him or any crew returning to fix problems created by him or his crew. I also didn’t ask for extra damages. He then explained that he was not going to fix the skylights and that whoever did would have to order new skylights they would take four to six weeks and during that time there would be two holes in the roof because they would have to remove the skylights for the measurements? I asked why the measurements were not available considering he had just ordered 2 and they only took 2 weeks to arrive because I didn’t want two holes in the roof for a month or more. Dana told me the notes for the job were thrown away??? I stated that the place he ordered them from would certainly have them. He responded that he didn’t know if home depot would be capable of retrieving them and then left the house and drove away.

Description of Work
Roofing / shingles replaced

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing, skylights

09/19/2022

Raymond L.

CLEAR CHOICE IS THE BEST CHOICE! My addition was to be done in June, finished in September. Called when ready for my roof. They were here in 2 days. Took 4 hours. Cudos to the people of Clear Choice, starting with the salesman, customer service, project manager, workers. Professional, patient, accommodating.

Description of Work
New Roofing

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing

09/15/2022

Peter M.

Everything was fantastic and everyone was easy to deal with and talk to.

Description of Work
Gutters and Siding

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

09/13/2022

Robin S.

I had been looking for someone to do this project for a long time. The people at ClearChoice were patient and instilled confidence with the way they handled all my questions, as well as their product knowledge. The installation was so flawless, with Jose and Josea prompt, neat as can be, and patient with all my questions, and picture taking. The end result is gorgeous, and exactly what I wanted...but even better! So happy with ClearChoice & I will surely contact them for future projects.

Description of Work
Remove tub unit & Install shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

Review for Clear Choice Home Improvements - 8025 South Willow St, Manchester, NH - 39869606

09/05/2022

Brendan D.

Great. Showed up early. Worked all day for one day Install. Color matched the house better than we thought.

Description of Work
GUTTERs installed

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

09/05/2022

Colleen S.

Service was performed well and technicians were prompt and communicated well. Bathroom was clean when job was completed. We were very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
New shower installed

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

09/03/2022

Candyce M.

Contractors were knowledgeable and took their time ensuring details were to our specifications. Teams were non-stop and very courteous. Constant communication and cleaned up well. I highly recommend them and will definitely utilize them again in the future!

Description of Work
Two Bathtub Installs

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

Review for Clear Choice Home Improvements - 8025 South Willow St, Manchester, NH - 39859970

08/27/2022

William R.

Overall the job was done well and the timing was perfect. The only issue I had was they weren't supposed to replace the whole roof, but I was able to stop them before they got to far. They rectified the mistake and I was happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt shingles

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/26/2022

Geoffrey M.

The new roof seemed pretty good, but the first big storm that came through ripped shingles off, despite assurances that the roof was highly wind-resistant. I give three stars instead of less because at least they came back to fix it.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

08/26/2022

Sandra L.

We had Clear Choice do a walk in shower installation in my home. This experience was by far one of the best experiences I've ever had with having a service performed at my home. From the initial planning to the actual installation, everything went flawlessly. The subcontractor installing the shower was extremely professional, on time, knowledgeable and the quality of his work was amazing! Cleanup was exceptional. I highly recommend Clear Choice Home Improvement for any of your home care needs.

Description of Work
Walk in shower installation

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

Review for Clear Choice Home Improvements - 8025 South Willow St, Manchester, NH - 39851128

08/15/2022

Keith B.

Our town house was built in the mid-1980s, and the shower stall in the master bedroom had never been remodeled. The style, color and repairs done to it were aged, doors were beginning to fall apart, and its tracks impossible to clean (not for lack of trying, either). So when my wife and I attended the Made in New Hampshire Expo this year, one of our main goals was to speak to a service company that could do an upgrade. We spoke to quite a number of bathroom fixers, but few we wanted to pursue. After meeting with several and taking quotes from each, we chose Clear Choice Home Improvements after a visit from their sales rep and him showing us his material samples and design ideas. The process was agreed upon, a deposit paid, and the wheels started turning. They maintained good contact with us on their end, letting us know when the stock would be in, and when their installers would be available. Finally came the big day. We were really surprised to hear that the entire process would take a single day. The installers arrived on time, and were very courteous and very professional. They cared for our interior, laying down tarp to protect our carpeting, and going out of their way to keep us up on what they were doing. In no time they had the old stall out, pipes and all, right down to the studs. They put in new water-resistent sheet rock (cut to size on site), new piping, and then they really got down to work. They installed a new basin for the floor, the wall tiles we selected, the fancy corner tiles and the new shower head (which, BTW, is like standing under a soft summer rain). When they had a concern over something, they came to us for direction. Finally came the big reveal. And what a difference! A new, modern shower stall where the old mess had once stood. It was everything we had hoped for, everything we had hoped for. The old stall had these corner seats, which took up a lot space; with them gone (plus the new stall comes out 2" more than the old) it feels like you're standing in a cavern by comparison. The built in corner units have plenty of space for our soaps and shampoo. The hardest thing of all was Clear Choice asked us to wait 48 hours before using it. We cannot say more about Clear Choice, except that when our next project comes up, they'll be our first choice.

Description of Work
Bathroom shower remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Review for Clear Choice Home Improvements - 8025 South Willow St, Manchester, NH - 39836118

08/11/2022

Lawrence T.

This was a great experience from start to finish. The entire team from the front office down the the installers were amazing, friendly and professional. They far exceeded my expectations!!!! Would highly recommend them for any and all projects you need that they do!! Will definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace old clap board with new siding and gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding