Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Brookline, MA
There are 225 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Brookline
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- E Cox Construction LLCWe got estimates from several contractors. After evaluating all we decided to go with Enda though he was not the least expensive. It turned out to be the best decision we made. Enda is a consummate professional who is extremely responsive, always available, very organized and meticulous and communicates clearly. He is patient and always willing to adapt to the needs of the project as it changes. We have worked with him since January of 2021 and we changed the scope of our project quite significantly from what it was when we started. Enda accommodated all of it very patiently and at each step clearly communicating what was included what was extra. Many things he just threw in. Enda is always accessible and I have always been able to reach him on the phone. The couple times he was not able to pick up he called me back in 15-30 mins as he was in another meeting. While doing our current project, he and his subs did an excellent job. We brought down and completely redid our Kitchen (Cabinets, counters, appliance and changed the layout), changed all our wood flooring, painted our entire condo, redid all our closets, changed all our door hardware, redid all the fixtures in our bathrooms, replaced our toilets to Toto, partially redid our showers, redid all our electrical switches and outlets, added extra lighting, etc. It was major remodel of our Condo in Boston. To give one example of Enda's professionalism, we were not totally satisfied with the first painter. Enda, gave us a refund and hired the painter we recommended and got him to do an excellent job. Now we love how it came out. We have done 2 other major projects for our previous house. I have never met a contractor that is this professional. This includes the GC we hired to build our that custom designed house. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We will hire him for all our projects moving forward. For anybody looking to do projects my wife and I would recommend Enda with my highest level of recommendation without any reservation. He is really that good
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend
- Cromer RemodelingI am very happy with my new front door. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom and he did a good job and made sure that I was satisfied with everything.
Door Installers in Brookline
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 12th Consecutive Year! • Local Owner-Operater Handyman & Master Carpenter Proudly Serving Portions of Metro-West & West Roxbury • Old-Home Restoration Specialist • Under the tutelage of my father, a Master Carpenter & Cabinet Maker, I learned the trades growing up in New York City • After a career in computer programming, and one too many layoffs, I've returned to my roots • No longer an avocation, this work is now my Full-Time Career • I provide a range ..Recent Review:This is the second time we've had Jeff out to do work for us. He and his assistant Alex installed beautiful custom woodwork in our hallway. There were many technical challenges because we have an older house, but their deep commitment to quality work and fine attention to detail are plainly evident in their excellent job. They also took care to work very neatly, locating all of the sawing and finishing outside the house or offsite. We had an unusual project for them, and Jeff's expertise was essential in bringing it off successfully. Throughout the project, from early discussions to the scheduling the final day, our communication with him was prompt and clear. We are already planning the next series of projects to do with his services. We can't recommend him highly enoughStefan G.
- Business Description:Call Center hours: Monday Through Friday 8am - 6pmRecent Review:Disaster. Forty-five days after Pella removed our windows, with 3 separate attempts (after 1 day of no-show), the job is incomplete, windows do not match, one window is defective. We cannot get a response from the installer, so we have no idea when the problems will be resolved. By contrast, we replaced 4 windows with Marvin: the job was started and completed on the same day as scheduledMark B.
- Business Description:L&T Home Improvements is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience installing new doors and windows to help beautify your home. We offer professional service and a wide variety of products to meet your needs. Contact us to discuss your next project today! Our direct office number is 617-412-8097. We look forward toward speaking with you sooRecent Review:Excellent service and work! Thank you so much!Robert C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Precision Door & Window Inc., where you receive top-quality service, products, and selection. At Precision Door & Window Inc., we believe that quality products and services encourage long-lasting business relationships. We have been serving the public since 1961. Precision Door & Window Inc. is pround to offer products that are Energy Star Rated. EMAIL SALES@PRECISIONDOORANDWINDOW.CORecent Review:This company is truly amazing from start to finish! Efficient affordable and so easy to work with. Tony came out, looked at the job, wrote the estimate and explained everything about the product and installation. Within a few weeks they called to schedule the work which was completed beautifully in four hours. This was the easiest transaction and great work! Best company, will recommend highly and use againJoanne K.
- Business Description:Soma Construction is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. Please call today for a quote and thank you for doing soRecent Review:Manny and his team did an excellent job. Manny is very professional, flexible, and communicative which I have found to be challenging based on previous experiences. I would certainly hire Manny again.Mike W.
- Business Description:** Angie's LIst Super Service award winner in Insulation every year since 2008**Calnan's Energy Systems Inc. has been in business for 40 continuous years and has more than 10,000 completed projects. Specializing in Energy Saving Insulation, Window and Door Installations! We have evolved from a multiple crew to a one crew company. This reduction in size has allowed us to deliver the high level of service our customers have come to expect. Direct supervision by the owner on each and every proj..Recent Review:I hired Rob to add insulation to my attic. He and his team were extremely professional and thorough. The work was done in a timely manner and completed as promised. I would hire him again.William D.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:I am a small business with 1 or 2 employees. I am always on the jobs and do most of the work myself.Recent Review:Mike and team did a great job rebuilding a very rotted shed. They replaced the roof, rotted walls, and put a new floor down. They worked quickly and the finished product looks great!!Sarah K.
- Business Description:We are the largest kitchen refacing company in the north east. We accommodate to your schedule! Tell us when you would like to meet about YOUR kitchen! We will work with you to give you what you need at an affordable price! Additional DBA - Kitchen Options Inc. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:The entire experience from start to finish was exceptional. Everyone we dealt with was professional and helpful, patiently answering questions and providing options. We had our existing cabinets refaced, and added a base unit and wall cabinets to a wall where we previously had a hutch. The base unit consisted of 6 drawers as well as a pull out for 2 trash receptacles (1 for trash and 1 for recycling). The work was completed in 3 days. The installers were friendly, on time and very neat. They used some type of vacuum that collected any dust and at the end of each day the kitchen was left clean. The cost was reasonable and there were no surprise additional charges. There were a couple of challenges with our kitchen that were handled expertly. I finally have a brand new, bright white kitchen (with lots of drawers) for the fraction of the cost of a complete remodel. I can’t say enough good things about this company, and I definitely recommend themSusan H.
- Business Description:With over 200 years of combined experience, we have the skills to deliver a quality home renovation for your needs. We do expert work and use only premium products from manufacturers such as Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, California, and Cabot. Don't let just anyone perform your renovations. Our team of professionals is fully insured for your protection. Certificates of insurance are provided to clients and potential clients, upon requestRecent Review:I can’t say enough about them, pleasant polite professional! They left their boots by the front door as to not track in and out, everything was carefully protected. They did a beautiful job our space looks so fresh and updated. We had a hard time nailing down a date initially, they were pretty busy when we contacted them for a time frame, but we didn’t have a specific date in mind and it didn’t matter to us when the project got started so to us it didn’t matter. They don’t have a giant crew which means you can trust in their work and not worry about subcontractors doing the actual work. They sent us large format paint samples from our top three choices which really helped narrow down the color and not have to rely on those tiny paint swatches from the hardware store. I’ve never hired anyone to paint before, but this job was just too much for me to tackle, they came in and got it done in one day. From the initial consult and quote, to the painting guys, we couldn’t be happier. Our quoted contract was clearly defined and the price remained the same, they even separated a secondary quote for some bathroom and ceiling work to be done at a later date. They delivered on their exact word. They even left us the leftover paint for down the road touch ups. We will most certainly be calling them again. One thing worth mentioning was our contract did say they would move necessary furniture to accommodate the painting but we decided to just move everything ourselves the night before so they could just get right to it. We’re able to move stuff around so we just got the spaces extra ready so they wouldn’t have to deal with shuffling furniture around when they got thereJulie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Brookline Village
- Mission Hill
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
door installers in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cosco & Son LLC75 Nyack St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A G Reliable Remodeling41 Whittemore Rd.
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Mark of Perfection45 Dexter Street
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A ROGERS RENOVATION11 Linden st.
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A- OK Lock & Security86 Merrimack Meadows Ln
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- AA1 Discount LocksmithPO Box 390381
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abba Doors6 Kelsey Rd
- Abbey Glass & Lock3 Tyler Ave E
East Wareham, Massachusetts
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Abe Schickel & Co Inc100 Galen St. Suite 203
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- ABSOLUTE GENERAL CONTRACTING,INC.75 STANDISH ROAD
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Glass & Aluminum, Inc. Shower Doors11 Garden Terrace
- ACE AUTO & PLATE GLASS CO1440 VFW PKWY
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACORN OVERHEAD DOOR CO570 PLYMOUTH ST
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Admmard Lock & Key Service454 Main Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Construction & Cleaning123 A St
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- All Phase Remodeling343 Main St
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- ANCHOR AUTO BODY3 BREED AVE
- Anderson Bulkhead Doors11 Carolyn Rd
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- ANTHONY'S FURNITURE REPAIR & RESTORATION180 ELM ST
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antonios Remodeling72 Pond Ln
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- AR Home Renovations Corp149 Vernal St
- ARAN CONSTRUCTION155 RICHARD RD
- ARLINGTON COAL & LUMBER41 PARK AVE
- ARLMONT GLASS & MIRROR427 High St
- Art Point Construction2 Wheatland St
- Art Stone Pavers IncPO Box 155
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASAP Lock & KeyPO Box 301307
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc669 Washington St Ste 1
- ATA PROPERTY SERVICES211 CHURCH ST
- Athanas Construction37 Wituwamat Rd.
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- Attleboro Kitchen and Bath1 Park Street
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- A Cosco & Son LLC