Alpha Omega Property Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2014

Alpha Omega Property Services, LLC. is committed to serving landlords and home owners. We do almost anything that involves home repair and maintenance including: interior painting, drywall repair, deck staining and repair, powerwashing, ect. Whether you are short on time, or just prefer a professional, we are here to help....

LA Quality Services

LET ME DO IT Painting

"Thanks for the opportunity! Carlos here, owner of LET ME DO IT Painting. I would like you to know that our team is made up of honest and experienced painters that you can trust. A professional prep work and cleaning are our difference, followed by a good communication. I'm looking forward to do business with you and make you one more of my happy clients! " - Owner

Optimus Prime Painting

High Quality work is always the goal, Happy Customers is the purpose -Optimus Prime Painting doesn’t just get the job done right; we exceed expectations. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

04/28/2018

Friendly to work with. The communication was great from the initial call through confirming the project and also on the work day itself. They came on time, worked quickly, did all the I asked, cleaned up afterwards and it did a solid job. I found the price competitive and even less than others. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Strengthening a stair banister, re-attaching towel racks in bathrooms and hanging 7 curtain rods and curtains.

Category handyman service

03/13/2018

Very well. They are easy to communicate with and motivated to do a good job. Easily the best handymen we've used. One limitation: they don't do outside work.

Description of Work
Ceiling damage repairs, enlarging doorway, facing cabinets, replacing duct work, interior painting

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

02/05/2018

The quote I received was 2x as much that I received from others. Great guy and seems like excellent customer service but incredibly pricey! It’s too bad because I was really looking forward to them doing the job. :(

Description of Work
I was looking for a quote for blue board and plastering a kitchen ceiling and also work on my basement that had flooded. Needed carpenter For rebuilding framing and sheet rocking or blue boarding over these... and the possible painting

Category handyman service,interior painters

01/12/2018

They came, I talked with Matt, the owner, and he had his crew with him. They did the shoveling. I called them because they shoveled a pot next to the driveway so the oil delivery company can fill it for me. They removed snow from a big snowbank but they came back to clear it out because I believe someone else had hit the snow bank and brought the snow back. This took a couple of days but they did ...

Description of Work
They removed snow from my property.

Category snow removal

12/16/2017

Terrific. The price was reasonable, they showed up on time, did a very professional job, and cleaned up thoroughly. I'm completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Repair and refinish two ceilings; remove a ceiling-mounted fluorescent light fixture and replace it with a suspended light fixture.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Handyman - Interior painting, flooring, wall repair, deck and porch repair and maintenance, fencing, gutter cleaning and pressure washing , Tile. Welding and small fabrication is also possible.

We do not do work on structural components or licensed trade work such as electrical and plumbing. We do not do new construction except for small on sight shed building, where city statues allow.

Check, PayPal