Alpha Omega Property Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2014

18 Bartlett St

Malden, MA 02148

Alpha Omega Property Services, LLC. is committed to serving landlords and home owners. We do almost anything that involves home repair and maintenance including: interior painting, drywall repair, deck staining and repair, powerwashing, ect. Whether you are short on time, or just prefer a professional, we are here to help....

Josephine G.

They are professional, reliable, and dependable. Very good job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Josephine G.

I would highly recommend them. They are dependable.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Josephine G.

They did a very good job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Josephine G.

They are professional and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

04/28/2018

Rebekah K.

Friendly to work with. The communication was great from the initial call through confirming the project and also on the work day itself. They came on time, worked quickly, did all the I asked, cleaned up afterwards and it did a solid job. I found the price competitive and even less than others. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Strengthening a stair banister, re-attaching towel racks in bathrooms and hanging 7 curtain rods and curtains.

03/13/2018

Doug M.

Very well. They are easy to communicate with and motivated to do a good job. Easily the best handymen we've used. One limitation: they don't do outside work.

Description of Work
Ceiling damage repairs, enlarging doorway, facing cabinets, replacing duct work, interior painting

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

02/05/2018

Christine K.

The quote I received was 2x as much that I received from others. Great guy and seems like excellent customer service but incredibly pricey! It’s too bad because I was really looking forward to them doing the job. :(

Description of Work
I was looking for a quote for blue board and plastering a kitchen ceiling and also work on my basement that had flooded. Needed carpenter For rebuilding framing and sheet rocking or blue boarding over these... and the possible painting

01/12/2018

Eleanor J.

They came, I talked with Matt, the owner, and he had his crew with him. They did the shoveling. I called them because they shoveled a pot next to the driveway so the oil delivery company can fill it for me. They removed snow from a big snowbank but they came back to clear it out because I believe someone else had hit the snow bank and brought the snow back. This took a couple of days but they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They removed snow from my property.

12/16/2017

John K.

Terrific. The price was reasonable, they showed up on time, did a very professional job, and cleaned up thoroughly. I'm completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Repair and refinish two ceilings; remove a ceiling-mounted fluorescent light fixture and replace it with a suspended light fixture.

12/09/2017

PAUL D.

If A+++ were an option, this is what Alpha Omega should get for each and every category. Jeremy has provided us top service in every way. From scheduling (professional, responsive, punctual) to quality of work (always top-notch, efficient, and effective) to billing (fair, clear, and organized). Jeremy is also easy going, and a pleasure to have around. Below is just a sampling of the type of projects Jeremy has so far done for us: - fix faulty doors - purchase and install new locks - measure, purchase, and install blinds - replace storm door - install medicine cabinets - caulk bathtub - fix windows - assemble and improve IKEA furniture - install doors - various carpentry projects On top of everything, Jeremy is a problem solver, and just simply knows what needs to get done. We never need to spend a lot of time explaining what we need, because Jeremy just gets it and in pretty much every case delivers a solution that exceeds our expectations. Naturally because Jeremy is really good, he is in high demand. At some times during the year, we have had to wait until there is an opening in his schedule. But, two things about this: 1) It is worth waiting for someone like him who is going to get the job done right, and 2) When he puts you in his schedule, whenever it is, you can count on Jeremy to be there when he says he is going to be there. No flakiness. No last-minute re-shuffling. And, that is a rare trait.

Description of Work
Several projects, fixing and updating our property

Category handyman service, interior painters, doors

08/28/2017

Laura C.

They were punctual, responsive, professional, and the place looks great.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

07/25/2017

Maurits G.

We use them for general handyman work here.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak, regrouted a bathroom, fixed some gutters and re-plastered the ceiling.

06/13/2017

Ben S.

They cleaned up after the work was complete and did not go over the estimate. I plan on using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Honestly, these guys were great. I set up time for Alpha Omega to come out to my property and install a vent for a washer dryer. They sent me reminders about the appointment, arrived on time, worked quickly, and their final product was well done.

03/28/2017

Maureen P.

Rapid response to request for estimate, almost instantaneous proposal with very good price, all jobs performed quickly in 2 days. Easy communication with supervisor and hard-working team.

Description of Work
Replace water-damaged drywall and baseboards, remove water-damaged vanity attached to wall, prep and paint, install multiple shelves in closet and replace closet door. Involved moving heavy cabinet and washer/dryer.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

03/20/2017

Maurits G.

Great! I needed snow removal services at my property because I was away on vacation during a snow storm in the area. Alpha Omega was one of half a dozen providers that I contacted. Jeremy was quick to respond when I originally inquired about snow removal services - I contacted him outside of Angie's List. Jeremy informed me that his company did not provide snow removal services in my area. I asked if he could recommend someone and that I was in a bind. Jeremy responded that he would see about getting to my property if I could not find anyone to take on the job. I couldn't find anyone else, which is a whole other issue. However, Jeremy made the commitment to provide service in my area, when he normally doesn't. The work was done quickly and well. It's not much of a stretch to say that Alpha Omega saved my vacation. Thanks to their commitment to service, I was able to relax and get the peace of mind that things would be taken care of and that I didn't have to return home to a snow and ice covered driveway and walk ways.

Description of Work
Snow and ice removal

03/15/2017

Mary B.

I found the estimate for the job to be quite reasonable. They were able to set a date for the project right away and were prompt on their arrival for the day of the project. The work was finished in a day and a half to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend them to any one in the Medford, MA area.

Description of Work
Last fall I used the Alpha Omega property services to repair our rotted garage door frame and paint the entire exterior as well.

11/30/2016

Eva A.

Great! Second time I've used Alpha Omega. Prompt, did what they said they would and better than I had hoped and great value. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Filled holes and replaced rotted wood in garage to keep vermin out!

11/29/2016

Baruch H.

Overall very good. I had them repaint the kitchen, one bathroom, and some random interior spaces, as well as power wash and refinish the deck. There were some cracks to be filled in etc. which they also did. They work fast and were flexible on working with me to do things in an order that would be least disruptive to family life. I purchased the paints (so I could choose colors and get exactly what I wanted) but they gave me good estimates of how much they needed, and would have been willing to buy all paints at cost if I preferred. At one point they ran out of one color and bought more which they just billed me at cost. They work fast. Kitchen was done in 1 day including walls, ceiling and trim. Same with deck, and remaining stuff also took ~1 more day. They are very skilled with the brush - they worked without tape which initially made me nervous - I never would - but they rarely slipped even on a French Door and cleaned up after themselves. Price is very reasonable, they are very professional and work with you. I would use them again and am planning to when I have another interior painting job in a couple of months. As with any painter, I *strongly* recommend you review their work carefully and point out the details they need to finish. There were a few small things they left undone (e.g. tops of door frames) but when I pointed them out they attended to them with no problem, very professional.

Description of Work
Interior painting; exterior deck power wash and refinishing

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

10/21/2016

Mary M.

Every aspect of the job went perfect from the moment I requested the quote through the completion of the job. Their quote was extremely competitive, the two men who did the painting were professional, clean and very friendly, and the painting and wallpapering came out spectacular. We are so pleased to have found Alpha Omega Property Services and will continue to use them anytime we need help with household projects.

Description of Work
Paint and wallpaper in several rooms.

Category wallpaper, interior painters

10/21/2016

Mary S.

I received a visit from the owner, Matthew Milloni, to look at the job soon after I initially called. Matthew was thorough, professional, and gave me a ballpark estimate for the work on the spot. I did not get other estimates, because I had already chosen his company to do a second job (I did have other estimates there), so I do not know if the price was the absolute best, but it seemed fair and I feel very good about the work. Also, during the initial bid and after completion, Matthew has responded promptly and courteously to my email questions. The work itself was very good. The staining was neat along the edges, and they covered the wood thoroughly and evenly. They were friendly and courteous, and their clean-up afterward was super.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, scraping, and sweeping of old and peeling latex deck stain on two decks. Replacement of one split board in upstairs deck. New application of stain.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

10/16/2016

Carol O.

Exceptional work. Very responsive. It is challenging to find handy-persons, and this company delivers first-rate service.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous carpentry, painting, general maintenance.

Category blind cleaning

07/23/2016

Mary &Tom C.

Excellent. These guys are total pros. Offered up a couple of options, and didn't pressure me to take the most expensive option (just wasn't in the budget). They clearly explained the nature of the work needed to be done and provided great guidance on a couple issues (PVC v. wood for some facia boards / stair risers). There were changes in scope due to some unforseen issues, but they were completely reasonable in pricing out the extras. And then the quality - just really nice work with attention to detail that a makes a proud homeowner even prouder.

Description of Work
Repair deck that had rotted out.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

07/20/2016

Matthew S.

I have used Alpha Omega multiple times and they have been fantastic each time!

Description of Work
Multiple different little projects

06/14/2016

Laura A.

Alpha Omega has been fantastic to work with. We have used them before, and will continue to use them for any general work we need done in our home. They re-tiled our kitchen and bathroom floors, tiled the backsplash in out kitchen, repaired and replaced woodwork in our kitchen (including moldings, baseboards and some cabinetry). They also patched and replaced drywall in multiple areas, and painted the kitchen and bathroom. They are wonderful to work with- polite, punctual, hard working, tidy and trustworthy. The quality of their work is great. When we requested some follow up work to the kitchen backsplash, they were very patient with us in order to ensure we were completely satisfied with the work. I have recommended them to friends, will do so again in the future, and plan to use them again for more work.

Description of Work
Tiled floors in bathroom, kitchen, repaired woodwork, drywall and painted

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, interior painters

06/11/2016

Joseph S.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:Times; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> Alpha Omega Properties did a difficult repair job for us with excellent results. The contractor who put skylights and a new window in our new home left us with large holes in the drywall around the molding for the widows and skylight. Also, due to unevenness in the slanted ceiling where the skylights went in, the molding of the skylights was not flush against the ceiling at all points, creating a less than attractive appearance. I wasn’t sure what needed to be done to remedy all the problems and several painters we spoke to decline to take the job because of the extent of the necessary repairs. Matthew Milioni and Jeremy Horning came to the rescue. They carefully removed the molding around the windows and skylights, replacing all the missing dry wall behind the moldings and created a seamlessly finished repair. They also managed to fill in the gaps between the molding and the ceiling so that the molding appears flush with the ceiling throughout. Then they did a super job painting the entire room. They even graciously moved some heavy furniture for us which we had put in the wrong place when moving in. Given the expertise and the care they put into the job their price was very reasonable. They are a pleasant and professional team and will carefully discuss with you the nature of the job to be done and all associated costs. We heartily recommend them for any job, great or small.

Description of Work
Repaired walls at windows and skylights, prepared wood doors and trim for paint, painted walls, ceiling and trim

Stellar Painting & Remodeling LLC

At Stellar painting & Handymen Services passion and commitment comes together to give customers the best possible service, quality and value. We provide painting, power washing, carpentry, total bathroom and kitchen renovations, hardwood and tile floor installation, and backsplash. FREE ESTIMATES!!!

ADO Painting

ADO Painting is committed to providing our customers in the Greater Boston and Metro West areas outstanding painting services and customer care. We want to help you to reshape your spaces, either residential, commercial, interior, or exterior, with the color of your choice.

Royal Quality Painting Inc

Royal Quality Painting Inc is a family owned and operated business. Adilio & Marcelo have been in the painting business well over 15 years each. Combined, our team has over 100 years of experience in the residential and commercial painting and construction fields, providing services to both big and small businesses. Our experienced professionals have what it takes to create a fresh look with a coat of paint that transforms any room into something truly breathtaking. We not only look to hire only the best and most qualified in the industry but have a rigorous training and background check that each employee must pass in order to be hired. The level of quality and reliability that we bring is unsurpassed by any other in the industry today.

CS-108527
    Massachusetts
    Department of Public Safety
    08/15/2018
    Check, PayPal

Handyman - Interior painting, flooring, wall repair, deck and porch repair and maintenance, fencing, gutter cleaning and pressure washing , Tile. Welding and small fabrication is also possible.

We do not do work on structural components or licensed trade work such as electrical and plumbing. We do not do new construction except for small on sight shed building, where city statues allow.