What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Versailles, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Versailles
- Comfort Heating & AirDishonest, shut my furnace off and refused to turn it back on unless I did a full replacement. Sent a technician for routine service, despite my wishes for no further service, and billed me without a quoted price upfront before the repair.
- Comfort Heating & AirProject went amazingly well. Our property posed some added difficulty with placement of the water lines but the Comfort crew worked out the details with expert efficiency. Every member of the crew was highly knowledgeable and extremely professional and friendly. Chris Jackson and Leman Grubb were our installers. They were very good about keeping us informed throughout the process and were also very respectful of our home as well. Now we are cooler than ever - our windows were fogged up yesterday! - and gladly looking forward to all the benefits oft he geothermal system. This is an excellent company to trust your home to
- Comfort Heating & AirFive Stars!!! I just wanted to say thank you to the Staff at Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning. Everyone that I have spoken to and who has come into my home has been wonderful to deal. Our furnace stopped working Tuesday night. I called and spoke to Kim first thing Wednesday morning and within an hour JR was at my house. He immediately diagnosed the problem, showed me what the problem was and presented me with my options. I chose to have a new unit installed. JR scheduled the install for first thing the next morning and even helped me fix my gas fireplace before he left so we would have heat in the living room until the install. Kim called twice to confirm the time and was extremely pleasant both times. She even answered my questions in regards to rebates from Columbia Gas and directed me to their web-site. The next morning Nick and Quang showed up on time and went straight to work. They were both very pleasant and mindful of our home and did and excellent job. Within just a few hours they had the old unit out the new unit in and the heat back on. Before they left they showed me how to use my new programmable thermostat which was extremely helpful as it is the first one we have ever had and they provided me the number for the Division of Building Inspection in Lexington so I could schedule an inspection and get my green sticker from the city. And I honestly believe before they were out of my driveway Jennifer had e-mailed my receipt to me. I had a few questions for Jennifer as well which she promptly responded to. So a great big THANK YOU to KIM, JR, NICK, QUANG and JENNIFER!!!! Everyone of you made a bad experience as pleasant as humanly possible!!!
- Comfort Heating & AirSee above. Drilling an eight inch hole down 100 to 300 feet brings up a huge amount of dirt, and ground-up limestone, and dust, dust, dust - even with constant spraying. That is about 34 cubic feet per 100 foot deep hole. They haul everything away, but it is definitely an intrusion for a while.
- Stone Age MasonryWe hired Stone Age Masonry to do some work on a house we were preparing for sale. A large portion of the stone fireplace fell and we discovered it wasn't built correctly from the time the house was built (1986). They found us a roofer to rebuild the chimney while they worked with a stone manufacturer to have the stone made. While in the house to deliver the stone, Eddie pointed out a hairline crack through the floor, that could be problematic in the future were it to widen. He put in rebar and repaired it. When they started to unbox the stone, they realized that a lot of the stone had air bubbles in it which would cause issues down the line allowing water to get in. Others we've worked with in the past might have covered it up and installed it anyway since we were selling the house anyway and wouldn't have known. I'm just thankful for their integrity because we wouldn't have wanted to pass that headache to someone else. They took care of getting the manufacturer to take the stone back and remake it correctly. The installation was perfect and looks better than ever and should last the new owners a lifetime. We also had them to reroute a downspout and put in a french drain as well as repairs to front porch and back patio. So happy to have found Stone Age Masonry. For all the work they did, they gave me itemized invoices. Our new house also has stone so I foresee working with Eddie and Tina again in the future
- J & R Construction Services IncJimmy was very professional and prompt. He had 3 young workers who were college students. They were all very good workers and able to handle difficult manual labor well. They were pleasant to be around even though it rained all day and they were covered with mud. Jimmy was accommodating with some minor changes to the plan. They cleaned up the work site at the end of he job. We were very pleased with how this project came out and would definitely use J&R again and would recommend them to anyone
- HOGUE SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt took a couple days to solve problem but everything drains well now. Very prompt and courteous people.
- JOHN FEHSAL JR EXCAVATINGJohn is an artist with the land. He treated our project as if it were his own property. He dug out our basement for our house and created a front and backyard. He also dug out our lagoon and made it and the fence around it look amazing. John takes professionalism to the next level! He is very respectful and very good at what he does. We will use him again in the future and refer him to everyone that we can. Top notch!
- Groundhog Excavating & ContractingEverything went great! They came and looked at the job( showed up when he said he would) and had a estimate back to us that same day. We accepted the proposal again, they showed up when they said they would, to perform the work. Amazingly! Had the old driveway removed and ready for concrete by lunch, they poured the driveway that day. It turned out amazing we are super happy and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Chri
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing IncWorkers arrived on time and worked steadily over two days to do waterproofing. Foreman was polite and professional and kept me informed of progress. Work on downspouts was added to project after discussion with foreman. Every effort was made to contain dust. I am pleased with the work and hopeful that it has solved my wet basement problems
Excavators in Versailles
- Business Description:ADDITONAL CONTACT: STEVE FULLER. DBA: ESTES HEATING, ESTES PLUMBING, ESTES PLUMBING & HEATING, JOHN ESTES HEATING, JOHN ESTES PLUMBING, JOHN R ESTES HEATING, & JOHN R. ESTES PLUMBING & HEATING.Recent Review:They were good . They done several things for me and it was amazing.Gregory C.
- Business Description:Providing quality service since 1955. Third generation owned and operated.Recent Review:Very efficient and conscientious about driving on the yard to get to tank.Don W.
- Business Description:We are a third generation General contractor family run business. We cover all homeowner needs, business needs and we are now offering excavating as well and are fully insured. You won't be disappointed when you give us a call for your home or business improvements. Thank youRecent Review:Went great, very professional, good time frame, very pleased with job.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Tina CopleyRecent Review:Job done professionally and without delay. Love my new looking sidewalk.Kevin K.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They wanted $581 to do the job. Less than 1 hour work. Got it done for $95.Eric C.
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay forRecent Review:Work was completed quickly and professionally. They communicated well and price was very fair.christy p.
- Business Description:Rescuing Property! Restoring Life! Additional Phone Numbers Indiana Phone # (812) 717-2122; Lexington (859) 721-0464. Additional address - 7964 Kentucky Drive, Suite 1, Florence, KY 41042.Recent Review:Derek Hayes and his crew were great very nice work .Very easy to work with and professional.jay s.
- Business Description:We are a 7X Super Service Award Winner and have won the award every year since we have been on Angie's List. We are a family-owned and operated local HVAC company, that provides only the highest quality residential and commercial services. Whether your furnace needs repaired, you need a new air conditioner installed, or you're just being proactive with a maintenance, we have the solution to make you comfortable. We know misfortune can happen at any minute and you shouldn't have to suffer. We'..Recent Review:Dishonest, shut my furnace off and refused to turn it back on unless I did a full replacement. Sent a technician for routine service, despite my wishes for no further service, and billed me without a quoted price upfront before the repairJason P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Over 35 years of experience. Additional contact name - Michael Blethen. Additional DBAs - Blethen Masonry, Michael Blethen Masonry, Blethen Construction. Additional DBA - MB & Sons ConstructionRecent Review:They were sloppy removing the old driveway, chipped existing concrete pad, tore a chunk out of the street. Splashed concrete on the brick side of my house. They poured the driveway in June of 2019. I sealed it with Aquapel in September. After a freeze that winter there was bad spalling on the upper 1/4 of the driveway. I called and texted Mike Blethen at least 8 times about the spalling and he told me at least 5 times that he would come back and fix the spalling. He never showed up, and after a half-dozen times of me pleading and him giving me more lame excuses I gave up. Guess what, after the freeze last month there's more spalling. 2 year old driveway. I should have sued. I would NEVER recommend BlethenJohn D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
excavators in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICE827 BOB ROGERS RD
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Boone Plumbing LLC242 Buffalo Trace
- Brewer Built Inc.527 Gilbert Dr
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Comfort Heating & Air2430 Palumbo Dr Ste 140
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- CUTTING EDGE LANDSCAPES, INC1056 Baker Ln
- C Ross Builder LLC
- Goodlett Trucking1064 Clay Brook Ln
- Goodlett Trucking
- Nuday Inc.P.O. Box 121
- Nuday Inc.
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC834 Winchester Rd
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC
- Quality Construction Company LLC103 Bradley Drive
- Quality Construction Company LLC