If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Richmond, KY
There are 12 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Richmond
- MMJ Masonry & Roofing LLCMarco and his guys did an excellent job. I got a couple of bids and they were both very close in pricing. MMJ was also able to jump on this project quickly and got the job done. Excellent contractor to do business with and I would highly recommend them!
- Stone Age MasonryEddie & Tina were great to work with. They were meticulous, constantly checking to make sure we're satisfied with the progress. Eddie took on a tough side project while here. I heartily recommend them!
- Stone Age MasonryStone Age Masonry- was very flexible in taking on what was an ever-changing project. As we got further into the job, more issues were uncovered. Yet, they were able to create workarounds and finally get the project completed with very high-quality. Extremely pleased, and will be using them for more work on our chimney and Chimney cap
- Stone Age MasonryExcellent service! Arrived at the appointment time to give me the quote. Gave me an estimated start date on the project and set the actual date as we got closer to the estimated date. Showed up on time completed the work and the charge was the same as the estimated amount. There was some follow up work that occurred aprox. two weeks later that was also on schedule. I had an unrelated problem which they stopped by and looked at on a later date which they never charged me for. I have another project which we discussed at that time and plan on using them for this project and would not hesitate to recommend them
- Perfect Circle ConstructionExtremely well!! Philip Berry was an absolute perfectionist with the job, even more than my wife who helped with the layout of the design. He worked extra time to ensure that it would look great and used the utmost care to ensure that the walls around the area were not damaged in any way. I highly recommend him for any remodeling work!! He is conscientious, trustworthy, and a superb technician. He also worked hard to save me money on materials. We love the way the fireplace turned out and we have received many compliments about it
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONIt went well. I was impressed by their professionalism. They are high priced, but they did a very good job.
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONall jobs completed according to plan. any problems were corrected promptly. continue to follow up to see if ever thing is satisfactory.
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONBACK did a series of things over the course of 2 years. I found them to be extremely professional and competent. They are both general contractors and have a crew as well. The various installations were done when promised and at the cost promised. A couple of the subcontractors didn't do the work to my satisfaction but BACK immediately corrected the problem at no extra cost. Also, a backsplash in the kitchen started to separate from the wall a year after installation. BACK's project manager came out and took a look at it. They repaired it beautifully and said it was under warranty so there was no charge. "It should have been done right the first time." They found appliances to retrofit in a 1950's kitchen, removed old appliances (a washer/dryer built in) and managed to find a dishwasher to fit the space. There had to be some carpentry work done to make some of the new appliances fit as my son wanted to keep the original cabinets. They gutted and rebuilt my bathroom to make it handicap accessible, repaired the chimney and flashing, ran all new electric through the house and came back to add cable and internet permanent connections. This required going through the ceiling in the basement which is plaster. Replumbed the kitchen and bathroom to bring it up to code. When they were done, you could barely tell (you really had to look hard) where they had punched holes. A crew painted the whole upstairs and I can't say enough good about these men. They moved bookcases full of books and when they left, except for the great paint job, you couldn't tell they had been there either. I cannot say enough good about this company. One very important thing is that when they give you the list of materials you need to pick out - do it as soon as possible. Most of the speed and ease of my projects was that when they were ready to go, I had done my part picking out whatever needed chosen and they had the parts in hand
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONThese things required coming from the outside, through the brickwork and though finished ceilings and walls. I was very pleased with the work they did. It was as priced, on time, and complete. The brick walls are almost impossible to tell where they were (except for the resulting cable holes which were sealed properly.) The drywall work in then interior was excellent. In one place, where the ceiling "bubbled" it took three tries to get the repair to work properly - but this isn't a complaint. It was several weeks after the completion before the problem started showing up and BACK's came out each time and corrected it. They checked for problems that weren't in the original estimate and unless it would have been a major repair (beyond just what had originally been contracted for - like a new roof!) they did it without any additional charge. They said they didn't care if the problem came back in 6 months or a year, they would continue to fix it until it was right. Turns out it wasn't anything they did or could have anticipated - old plaster, new paint kind of thing) but they still covered it gratis. I highly recommend them. They are not the cheapest by any stretch, but you definitely get what you pay for. Some of the sub-contractors (for appliances and things) caused a problem, but I told my foreman and he took care of all the problems. They were interested in whether I liked the supplier or not and whether I was satisfied. They took all my complaints, no matter how trivial seriously. I will definitely have them back to do any other work I might have
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONi was getting frustrated from the number of contractors who never showed up for an estimate or who showed up and never left an estimate. back handyman division came out and said they could do the job.the job was done professionally and went well.
Masonry Contractors in Richmond
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Tina CopleyRecent Review:They did a wonderful job on my steps. I loved working with them. He’s actually like a stone artist.Sheila B.
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Devon does a really great job! We couldn't believe how fast he got things done! Already planning our next job with Poe Construction!Mike R.
- Business Description:Our Lexington roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For more than 30 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Lexington roofing contractor. Family owned and operated since 1989, our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our family values are what has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and the Super Service Awar..Recent Review:It went really fast once they got startedBen R.
- Business Description:We are a Full service general contractor with a focus on custom carpentry. We take great pride in building our reputation as Craftsman. We are your one call stop for all your construction needs.Recent Review:Phillip and his team did an extraordinary job (in the middle of a pandemic!) converting our basement into a beautiful and useable office space. He helped us select a carpet in a width that would not show an obvious seam (something we would not have thought of) and that ultimately made the space brighter. He is a perfectionist when it comes to detail work such as painting, wallpapering, and trim-- he even fixed the light at the top of our stairs, which needed replacing. We can't recommend Perfect Circle highly enough and hope to be fortunate enough to hire them againClaire C.
- Business Description:We do Roofing, brick & stone. We do new roofing & roofing repairs. We even do commercial and residential roofing. We try to be constant with our prices and we do our best to be the best. The Highest Quality Is Our Standard! We work in Frankfort Ky, Richmond Ky, Lexington Ky and areas around. We've been in business since 2007! Call us for more informationRecent Review:Marco and his guys did an excellent job. I got a couple of bids and they were both very close in pricing. MMJ was also able to jump on this project quickly and got the job done. Excellent contractor to do business with and I would highly recommend themJeff D.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan..Recent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:BACK Construction is a Full Service Professional Design-Build Remodeler proudly serving Central Kentucky for over 37 years. We have several divisions to service our valued clients; Architecture & Design, Roofing, Windows & Doors, Handyman and General Remodeling. We take great pride in providing Professional Remodeling Services to those that value the investment they have made in their home. Our mission is simple: To provide unparalleled service to our customers. Feel free to reach out to us, ..Recent Review:The man who comes out, his name is Joe. He was excellent. Very nice guy, he was very helpful. The crew who came who installed the windows, they were fast. They knew what needed to be done. They installed Pella windows and they were certified installersjoe g.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned company specialized in the revitalization of pavers and stones. From repairs to sealing, we provide services that are sure to give new life to pavers. We believe in quality of life, so each service is customized to improve your outdoor experience. At Capstone Pavers, our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction through quality service and a personalized treatmentRecent Review:Great. Tiago (owner) arrived as scheduled, did the work well, and charged a fair price. He's one of the hardest working guys I've ever seen, and he did everything he promised.Jim P.
- Business Description:Reliable Repair Professionals When you need a repair, we are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. We have over 25 years in home improvement and our vast knowledge in construction makes us your #1 choice. No job too small, One call...we do it all
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
masonry contractors in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Acacia Irrigation1890 Star Shoot Parkway Suite 170
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- Barnhill Chimney Co1123 Delaware Avenue
- BluRock LLC395 Lisle Industrial Ave
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Lexington1155 E. New Circle Road
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- BACK CONSTRUCTION
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- Charles Dewar, Stone Mason6388 Tates Creek Rd
- Complete Repair Ky. Inc.3645 Nicholasville Rd
- Concrete Design Works, Inc1279 The Ridings
- Cornerstone Masons522 E Washington St
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- C & J Home Improvements
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Henderlight Construction228 Colchester Dr.
- HENDRICKS ROOFING INC140 ORCHARD ST
- Home Sweet Home Repair, LLC1628 Red House Road
- Howard Carter Concrete LLC3088 Majestic View Walk
- HBA Construction & Remodeling
- Indian Summer Chimney & Masonry1233 Four Wynds Trl
- Indian Summer Chimney & Masonry
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- Marshall General Contractor INC.1090 Eastland Drive
- Masons contracting 2264 Wolf Trail Rd
- MB & Sons3408 Oakbrook Dr
- Mike Kerwin Homes1795 Alysheba Way Ste 3205
- Minks Outdoor Professionals107 Oak Hill Dr
- Mitchell Construction Management LLC1411 Bryan Ave
- MMJ Masonry & Roofing LLC448 Breckenridge St
- M2 Construction Inc
- Nuday Inc.P.O. Box 121
- Nuday Inc.
- O'Grady Stone799 Rose Ln
- O'Grady Stone
- T & D Construction1872 barksdale dr
- T&M Construction2291 Bahama Rd
- Todd M White Masonry & Hardscapes105 Autumn Hills Way
- Todd M. White Masonry3285 Glacier Cir
- Tri States Painting & Construction1032 N. 12th St
- T & D Construction
- United Contracting LLC1302 N Limestone
- United Contracting LLC
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"