If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lancaster, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lancaster
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Roof & Remodeling SolutionsWork took 4 days, started on a Saturday and the crew worked all day; the other 3 days work crew arrived at 5 p.m. and quit at 7 p.m. each day. The work site was kept clean and free of debris. Work varied in size from a maximum of 6 to a minimum of 2. Workers were respectful and quiet. My neighbors did not complaint of their presence at all. Final cost of deck was $21 per square foot. We asked that work be finished during an 8 day period, and it was completed before that deadline. The deck is very solid and attractive
- OKESON'S CRANE SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTIONHe was on time, hard working and was cheaper than other crane services in the area. I was amazed at how much time he saved me when setting my trusses. While I might not have much more need for a crane service on this project, I will be using his construction service in the future for all of my construction needs
- McIntosh Masonry Construction Co IncWe used them as a subcontractor for a guy that needed some basement work done. They came and did all of the masonry for all that. We have used them for a client, we haven't personally used them. It wasn't technically my house that they worked on. They were on time, they did what they were supposed to do. It wasn't super expensive, it was a reasonable amount
Masonry Contractors in Lancaster
- Business Description:We do Roofing, brick & stone. We do new roofing & roofing repairs. We even do commercial and residential roofing. We try to be constant with our prices and we do our best to be the best. The Highest Quality Is Our Standard! We work in Frankfort Ky, Richmond Ky, Lexington Ky and areas around. We've been in business since 2007! Call us for more informationRecent Review:Marco and his guys did an excellent job. I got a couple of bids and they were both very close in pricing. MMJ was also able to jump on this project quickly and got the job done. Excellent contractor to do business with and I would highly recommend themJeff D.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned company specialized in the revitalization of pavers and stones. From repairs to sealing, we provide services that are sure to give new life to pavers. We believe in quality of life, so each service is customized to improve your outdoor experience. At Capstone Pavers, our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction through quality service and a personalized treatmentRecent Review:Great. Tiago (owner) arrived as scheduled, did the work well, and charged a fair price. He's one of the hardest working guys I've ever seen, and he did everything he promised.Jim P.
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay forRecent Review:Sept 7 builder came to house and quoted job. He said he required 50% ($19k) down then balance on completion. I told him I would not pay until material started arriving. Sept 9 He delivered deck boards only. I wrote check for $19k. Plan to start work Sept 13 Morning said his basement was flooded had to fix that then would be here to start. Noon said almost done with basement then he'd deliver more material. 4PM said material was on trailer would be here Tuesday (Sept 14) Sept 14 no show no word Sept 15 Rain he texted that it was raining and his basement was fixed. Sept 16 He responded to my text that he was coming today. 10:30 said he was at Dr because of spider bite, Sent picture of his ear . Promised he would be here. 2 PM said he would be here Monday ( Sept 22 ) with remainder of material . Sept 20 - 22 rain He texted Sept 20 that it was raining, He texted Sept 21 that it was raining. No contact Sept 22. September 23 good weather no response to text or phone calls. I have electronic invoice showing payment and text string of communicatioRick B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
masonry contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Acacia Irrigation1890 Star Shoot Parkway Suite 170
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A1 Construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- JHAWK Masonry90 Pinegrove Cir
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Steele's Remodeling & Home Improvement
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising