If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project read less
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- D&R Home Services IncWe recently got a contract on our home. The inspection was performed and of course there is always a nit picky list as a result. We needed mortar repair, soft wood repair and flashing repair as well as have a baseboard put back that was taken off for electrical repair. D & R called promptly to set up an appointment for the repair estimate was on time, provided an estimate quickly, answered questions and provided their professional insight. I e-mailed them asking when they could start and within the week they had started the job and completed it within less than 2 full days. We have had work done previously on our home - this was the best experience yet. With over 20 years of home ownership and hiring many a company I couldn't be more pleased. We had called some mortar repair and chimney repair companies who wanted to charge thousands of dollars as they wanted to bring out scaffolding or an electric lift. Bill performed the chimney repair on a 40 foot ladder and knocked the chimney work out and did a great job!!! He redid the work that was done when we bought the house 7 years ago. The previous job never looked good now it looks seamless. If you have something large or small you will be pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of both Rusty and Bill. Recently I had heard a co-worker talking about the work they had performed using Angie's list in another state. The gentleman said he uses the people off of Angie's list for everything and has been 100% satisfied. This is my first time using Angie's list and I am 100% satisfied read less
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work read less
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs read less
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios read less
- Alec Herpich of BCS Constructions Louisville, KYDURING THE COMPLETION OF OUR CABIN WE, MY PARTNER AND I WERE INTRODUCED TO ALEC BY A TRUSTED FRIEND WHO BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT ALEC LAYS TILE FOR A LIVING AND THAT HE IS GOOD AT IT AND OUR FRIEND WAS DETERMINED TO GET ALEC HIRED TO DO THE TILE WORK WE WANTED. SO AFTER SPEAKING WITH ALEC FOR A BRIEF MOMENT HE BEGINS TO SHOW US PICTURES OF SOME OF THE WORK HE HAS DONE. FROM WHAT WE SAW WE AGREED THAT HE WAS THE GUY WE NEEDED TO WORK ON OUR FLOORS. WE TALKED HIS RATE FOR HIS SERVICES AND ASKED ABOUT HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE DONE IN THREE TO FOUR DAYS. WE HIRED ALEC TO LAY THE TILE IN THE MASTER BATH ONLY AND THIS DECISION CAME WHEN HE MADE MENTION THAT HE HAD ONLY BEEN IN THE TILE BUSINESS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. BUT AFTER GIVING HIM THE SPACE NEEDED FOR HIM TO DISPLAY HIS CRAFT. WHEN WE RETURNED TO CHECK THE PROGRESS AND TO OUR AMAZEMENT WE WERE BLOWN AWAY BY THE WORK HE WAS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IN SUCH LITTLE TIME. WE WERE SO IMPRESSED THAT WE ASKED IF HE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PUTTING DOWN THE TILE IN OUR KITCHEN; AND HE SAID YES, HE WAS INTERESTED AND WITHIN THE HOUR WE WERE HEADING TO THE TILE SHOP TO PURCHASE MORE TILE. ABOUT A WEEKS TIME HAD PASSED AND WE WERE WONDERING HAD WE MADE A MISTAKE BY KEEPING ALEC ON TO WORK WHEN OUT OF NO WHERE HE STARTS TO VERBAL LAY OUT THE KITCHEN FLOOR. HE ROUGHLY SPOKE OF TWO DIFFERENT PLANS AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONE WE FAVORED MOST; SO WE CHOSE THE SECOND OPTION. NOW HE IS BACK IN FULL SWING AND CUTTING SHEETS OF TILE TO FIT AS IF THEY WERE PUZZLE PIECES. WHILE GOING OVER SOME OF THE WHY QUESTIONS AND BOTHERING HIM. WE TOLD ALEC THAT WE WANTED TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE PLAN HE HAD ALREADY STARTED ON. ALEC WENT INTO THIS LIKE STATE OF MIND WHERE HE WASN'T FULLY HERE AND WHEN HE CAME BACK HE INSTANTLY STARTED CALLING OUT MEASUREMENTS AND WE WERE SO LOST THAT WE HAD TO REMOVE OURSELF TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED. ONCE ALEC WAS NEAR THE COMPLETION OF THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND THE ADJUSTMENT WE THREW AT HIM AT THE LAST MIN. WHEN HE ONCE AGAIN KNOCKS US OFF OUR ROCKERS. I FELT THIS GUY HAD BEEN PULLING OUR LEG OR EITHER HE WAS MORE SKILLED THAN HE HAD TOLD US. WHILE ADMIRING HIS WORK MY PARTNER DAN SAID JOKINGLY TO ALEC "SO YOUR DOING THE TILE IN THE SUN ROOM AS WELL?" AND AFTER A SLIGHT CHUCKLE ALEC SAID YES, IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO. AND WE HAD TO GO OFF FOR A QUICK BRIEFING AND UPON OUR RETURN WE ASKED WHERE THIS WAS GOING TO PUT US AS FAR AS HIS RATE WAS CONCERNED. HE TOOK A MOMENT TO THINK THIS OVER AND BEFORE GIVING US THE NEW TOTAL HE CONFESSES TO DAN AND I THAT THIS WAS THE LARGEST PROJECT HE HAD EVER TAKEN ON.... BY HIMSELF. HE ALSO TOOK A BIG STEP AND SAID HE WAS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THAT WE WOULD LIKE THE FINISHED DESIGN. HE ASKED IF WE WOULD BE WILLING TO STAY WITH THE SAME TILE AS USED IN THE KITCHEN ALLOWING IT TO RUN ON INTO THE SUN ROOM BEING THAT THE TWO ROOMS ARE JOINED BY A THRESH HOLE. HE BEGIN TO LAY THE TILE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAUSING ONE DESIGN TO PLAY OFF THE OTHER. THIS ALEC HAS LAID TILE IN A PREVIOUS LIFE TO BE ABLE TO GET THE TILE TO PLAY TOGETHER IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS. BEFORE HE WAS DONE WE HAD HIRED ALEC TO LAY TILE IN THE GUEST BATH, THE LAUNDRY ROOM WHICH ALSO SERVES AS A 1/2 BATH ADJACENT TO THE KITCHEN. HE EVEN DID THE BACK SPLASH AND COUNTER TOPS IN THE KITCHEN AS WELL. AND JUST WHEN WE THINK HIS RUN OF WORK AT THE CABIN IS OVER HE KNEW THAT WE WERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE AN ISLAND TO GO WITH THE TILE AND BACK SPLASH WHEN HE REQUESTED THAT HE BE GRANTED THE CHANCE TO STEP OUT OF HIS BOX AND BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE OPENLY ADMITS THAT HE HAS NEVER BUILT ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE BUT WAS SURE THAT THIS WOULD BE HIS MASTERPIECE AT THE CABIN. ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER WE HAD BEFORE US A FULLY LOADED 1 OF A KIND ISLAND. ALEC HAD DONE A JOB SO WELL DONE AND THE DETAILS ARE NEVER ENDING. HE DID ALL OF THIS BY HIMSELF AND WE BOTH ARE STILL IN GAG! MODE OVER HOW LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL THIS PIECE IS. THE ISLAND IS BY FAR THE BEST WORK TO DATE THAT ALEC HAS DONE AND I HAVE SEEN THE IMAGES OF HIS PREVIOUS CLIENTS AND THIS GUY HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF. WE WILL BE REMODELING THE MASTER BATH SOMETIME NEXT YEAR AND ALEC HAS ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED AND ASKED IF HE WOULD DO US THE HONOR OF TURNING THE MASTER BATH INTO A SPA FOR US PLACING ALL PLANNING AND DETAILS TO HIM. ALEC IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. HE RANKS TOP IN HIS CLASS IF THERE WAS A CLASS. HE TOOK GREAT PRIDE IN THE WORK HE DID FOR US. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO COMMEND ALEC FOR HIS CUSTOM SERVICE SKILLS HE DISPLAYED JUST YESTERDAY. WE RECEIVED A CALL FROM ALEC JUST TO EXPRESS HIS APPRECIATION FOR DAN AND I CONSIDERING HIM FOR THE TASK OF LAYING TILE FOR US AND ALLOWING HIM THE CHANCE TO BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE WENT ON TO INQUIRE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING PROPERLY AND THAT WE BOTH WERE 100% SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK FOR US. AND WE BOTH ARE TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH ALL ALEC HAS DONE FOR US AT OUR CABIN. WELL DONE read less
- Roof & Remodeling SolutionsWork took 4 days, started on a Saturday and the crew worked all day; the other 3 days work crew arrived at 5 p.m. and quit at 7 p.m. each day. The work site was kept clean and free of debris. Work varied in size from a maximum of 6 to a minimum of 2. Workers were respectful and quiet. My neighbors did not complaint of their presence at all. Final cost of deck was $21 per square foot. We asked that work be finished during an 8 day period, and it was completed before that deadline. The deck is very solid and attractive read less
Masonry Contractors in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters now read lessGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin.. read less
- Business Description:General Construction, Building, and Remodeling
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:Very Satisfied. Prompt Estimate. Began work when they said they would. Completed work in very timely manner. Did a wonderful job and cleaned up nicely when done.leslea j.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
- Business Description:Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.Benjamin M.
- Business Description:Authentic Stone Creations specializes in all aspects of brick, block, concrete, and stone masonry construction. Each project is considered and constructed with precision and professionalism from initial design to the last finishing detail. Whether you are in need of a new masonry structure, repair, or remodel, we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust in our business. Thank you for considering us for your next masonry project read lessRecent Review:It's beautiful. We have a patio, firepit and retaining wall. They were awesome to work with and would recommend to all. They really treat people the way they would treat family. Don't be surprised if you ask them to bid a project, with other contractors bidding as well, and Authentic Stone is the only one to reply. That's your first sign. Don't be surprised if you receive other bids and AS comes in the lowest. That should be your final sign. No subs, they do the work themselves, great communication and job was done in 5 days. We look forward to having them back for more jobs read lessGARY A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
masonry contractors in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Steele's Remodeling & Home Improvement
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising