Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Morganfield, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Morganfield
- Jeff Angel ExcavationAs I mentioned above the plan and progress went well and was well planned out. Once Jeff starts his work he finishes is as the weather allows. A+
- JOE BEARD SEWER SVC INCFound septic tank overflowing late on a Friday afternoon (due to a water faucet being left on for 24 hrs & flooded fieldbed, but did not know that until after he left). Called Beard. It was right at closing and all drivers had went home. Only the the manager was there - and he came on out, was there in less than 30 minutes. Normally price is half that but this was after hours and the rate was doubled. Small price to pay to continue using home plumbing and not have to stay overnight at a motel. Very professional. 10 days later had to have it pumped again, did not know field bed had failed. This was on the COLD morning, they came out at 9:00 AM before it had warmed up much at all. When I called, office wasn't open yet and the owner got my call on his way to work, he was very helpful, gave names of a couple of different companies that could repair/restore field bed. Driver who pumped tank that time also very helpful, told the Mrs there was a problem downstream of the tank (he didn't know about the first episode). Could have just pumped it out and walked away without trying to help any further read less
- Jeff Angel ExcavationFantastic. Jeff elevated our dosing tank and assessed our anaerobic generator. His service is always the best!
- Jeff Angel ExcavationThey were always on time and went out of their way to help with problems that had nothing to do with their contracted service.
- Woodys Septic ServicesHe is pretty credible. He did what he was suppose to do, pumped it out and found the problem and fixed it. He was very professional, on time and did an excellent job. He even gave me the stuff to make the baffle and charged me about $6 for it. I would recommend them. He was here in a timely manner. There is a certain price you pay for using the truck. He got almost everything out and I still had 15 minutes left so he kept working because he said I get the full hour I paid for. I was very happy with the price read less
- JOE BEARD SEWER SVC INCThe guy brought a truck that wasn't empty so only half our septic waste would fit. They made us pay for the whole job and only pumped half our septic tank.
- Jeff Angel ExcavationHe likes to sell new septic systems and to re-vamp older systems. He was easy enough to work with. He gave a quick look at our field and made his recommendation. I think he was professional, and knowledgeable. I think he could have spent a little more time, I thought he moved pretty fast. He pulled the stuff out of his truck and said that it was going to be a flat rate. It didn't take him long to get out here, and he showed up when he said would. If I was going to use a service like his, I would probably give him a call read less
- Combs Backhoe Service IncThe weather was not corporating with us because it kept raining. But when he finally got the water line and septic tank installed and said he was finished, there was a LOT OF WORK LEFT UNDONE. He left a big pile of dirt in our yard, barely covered the water lines, and the back yard was still tore up from where he installed the septic tank and field lines. So now we are going to have to hire another excavator just to get our yard back in order read less
- Jeff Angel ExcavationI DO NOT REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE MR. ANGEL CAME TO MY PROPERTY SO I MADE A GUESS. IT COULD EASILY BEEN LATER THAN THE DATE GIVEN ABOVE. Mr. Angel could not find the septic tank. When I asked him how exactly he proposed to find it, he replied I'll just have to bring some excavating equipment in & start digging. [This was totally unacceptable to me; however, I kept my opinion to myself.] When I asked him for an approximate cost, he told me around $15,000.00. [Again, I found that amount to be unacceptable because it was approximately double the amounts I had found when researching the cost of such work.] While I have heard & read about people "witching" when property owners were wanting to know where to drill for well water; but, I had not heard or read about "witching" for the location of a septic tank. Mr. Angel also used a long metal rod to probe the soil, which was still moist from the large amount of rain that had fallen during the Spring of 2015. I just wasn't impressed with him & he came across as arrogant or so supremely confident in himself to the point of brooking no skepticism from the client. This is my impression, which may not be the same as other potential clients. On the plus side, Mr. Angel returned my inquiry quickly & he was able to meet with me within a very short period of time. PLEASE NOTE: Another company who responded to my inquiry in a very prompt manner was also unable to find the septic tank. They used only a long metal rod to probe the ground. Finally, I decided to contact Roto Rooter because at the end of their metal rotor there is a camera & a device that emits a signal. It took several weeks for the company to be able to come to my property & it costed twice as much; BUT, they were able to locate the septic tank & outline its perimeter within less than 1 half hour. They used neon spray paint to show the outline of the tank; however, be aware that the paint will wash away if it rains enough. I used bricks to preserve the location of the septic tank. .The septic tank was located in the same area the other companies probed but didn't find. To be open & forthright, I will state that the septic tank in question was smaller in terms of length & width than expected; but it was no deeper than most septic tanks are read less
- Jeff Angel ExcavationHe scheduled a meeting right away, arrived when he said he would; then . . . He tried to "witch" the location of the septic tank. He couldn't find it. When I asked how much the work would cost he told me around $15,000.00. When I asked how do we find the septic tank, he told me he would bring in his equipment & start digging until he found it. That was totally unacceptable to me. I tried a couple of other contractors - one of which also tried to "witch" the septic tank but failed. Finally, I called RotoRooter & they came out & located the septic tank in less than 30 minutes! I got a local contractor, Parker Excavating, to do the work & it only cost $7,500.00 & he came back & replaced a faulty section of the septic field the next year for no charge read less
Septic Tank Companies in Morganfield
- Business Description:ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER IN 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017! Nip It In The Bud with Bud's Plumbing! Serving the Tri-State since 1920, we will provide free trip charge during regular business hours, We also provide a written estimate before work begins so you know exactly how much your cost will be before we begin the work. Call Bud's today for all of your plumbing needs. Ask about our Angie's List Discount read lessRecent Review:Very happy with the work. The charge for weekend work is usurious. My no for hire again is because the charge for weekend is exorbitant.Richard D.
- Business Description:Since 1948, Joe Beard & Sons has been providing outstanding drain cleaning and septic tank services to the residential and commercial industries. Joe Beard & Sons also specializes in hydro excavating and sewer repairs. read lessRecent Review:The guy brought a truck that wasn't empty so only half our septic waste would fit. They made us pay for the whole job and only pumped half our septic tank.Sherry W.
- Business Description:we specialize in site preparation and foundation installations. Septic installations and land clearing and reclamation. We can haul rock or other aggregate. We also specialize in drain cleaning and rotor rooter pipe cleaning services. read less
- Business Description:E&M has been serving the community for over 30 years with customer care and reliable service. E & M employees 25-30. Billing is done with the completion of the job or financing is available for those that apply read lessRecent Review:The installers were very professional and polite. They got the old unit out of the way and put the new Trane 16 seer heat pump in pretty quick. Unit looks great. The installers picked up all the trash so I didn't have to clean up at all. I have had it installed for about 3 years now with no issues read lessGreg O.
- Business Description:Drainco Services provides quality work, fast service, and we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our technicians are highly skilled tradesman who continue ongoing weekly customer service training. We offer fast same day service, 24 hours 7 days a week. Free estimates and financing available. Our other website is: www.drainco-services.com Our billing address is 28 E Missouri St. Evansville, IN 4771 read lessRecent Review:Very well. He was very efficient, and did an excellent job.Nancy N.
- Business Description:Drainco services residential / commercial customers. Drainco is a leader in the sewer and drain service industry in our area. Drainco is family owned and operated. Drainco is currently offering $40.00 any service for all of our customers, we accept all major credit cards, and provide customized billing for our commercial accounts read lessRecent Review:For the second time I have used his services, he or crew showed up at jobsite without sufficient equipment to do the job satisfactorily. After promising to complete my sewer cleanout using a 6" blade, he has failed to show, cancelling 2 appointments and failing to call me with an explanation. He continues to over-promise and under-deliver. <br /> The good news about this service is the price. <br /> <br / read lessAllen L.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:AW DIRT WORKS servicing Evansville and surrounding counties give us a call today for all your dirt work needs yard grading,excavation,erosion control,new development/footings,driveways,retaining walls,landscaping also offer any hauling needs of dirt,rock,sand theres no job to big or small give us a call today for a free estimate 812-617-121 read less
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial & Industrial. 3rd Generation Family Run Locally Owned-Operated For Over 55 Years.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Vernon
- New Harmony
- Norris City
septic tank services in Morganfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AW DIRT WORKS 1080 Fountain Ave
- AW DIRT WORKS
- E & M Heating & Air Cond51 E Madison St
- E & M Heating & Air Cond
- Nix Sanitary Service703 S 2nd St
- Nix Sanitary Service
- Sun Rise Excavating, LLC755 Luzerne Depoy Rd
- Sun Rise Excavating, LLC