Healthy Spaces

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2009

2280 N Cullen Ave

Evansville, IN 47715

Please call for more details.

Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground down....

4.4

basement waterproofing (42)mold removal (15)well & water pump repair (11)foundation repair (10)drain pipe installation (2)insulation (2)window replacement (1)

06/06/2021

In one word TERRIBLE. I can not comment on their work since I never received a proposal. I contacted the company in late January 2021. I had two visits by salesmen in February 2021. After waiting 30 days I inquired about my proposal. I had a phone call to discuss the proposal and asked for a copy to be emailed for review. After not receiving anything for another 30 days I received an email from their customer care specialist. In late March 2021 I sent a detailed history of my dealings. After waiting another 30 days (now late April 2021) I inquired with them about my follow up. I was told my issue was being forwarded to upper management for follow up. After not hearing anything for another 30 days I reached out to the customer care representative again and outlined my displeasure with their company. To this date I still have not received a written proposal. While I can not comment on the workmanship of the company if it is anything like their customer service I would steer clear of them. My final comment would be "buyer beware"

Description of Work
Floor leveling

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

10/29/2020

I would like to say how much I appreciate the excellent service HealthySpaces has given me. After trying to find and figure out my basement smell problems HealthySpaces came in and started anew. They totally honored my contract and guaranteed their services. I was very satisfied with the hard working personnel. They did great work and cleaned up after themselves I will definitely recommend HealthySpaces with confidence to all homeowners. Thank you for going above and beyond to get my problems repaired. Elaine B. Oct 2020

Description of Work
Total basement waterproofing system with britewall

Category basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Review for Healthy Spaces - 2280 N Cullen Ave, Evansville, IN - 38987483

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We are a service company with integrity and it is so important to us that our clients know that they can count on us when we say we're going to do something. Your home is part of your family and we'll take care of it like a member of our family, too. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and welcome to our Healthy Spaces family! -Kelsey Bullerdick, Marketing Director

08/06/2020

Great! Highly recommend. The gentlemen that were here, Derrick, Ben, Antonio, and Travis are a great team and were very professional and courteous. Healthy Spaces was recommended to me by a friend and they lived up to their well deserved reputation. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

WOW! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your review, but more importantly, for trusting Healthy Spaces with your most valuable asset - your home! We strive to deliver a remarkable experience and value for our clients. We're THRILLED to hear Derek, Ben, Antonio, and Travis, provided that for you today and look forward to sharing your kind words with them and the rest of the team. Thank you again and welcome to our Healthy Spaces family! - Kelsey Bullerdick, Marketing Director

04/30/2020

WoW!! I would like to report how Impressed I am with the whole package! I felt like everyone involved in my project wanted to make sure that I was able to get the best service and experience as possible. First and foremost, I would like to brag on the crew that seen my project successfully to the end. They were the most precise professionals I have ever had the privilege of working on my home. Yes, " the privilege of"! Robert and Shawn were adamant about completing this project with the absolute purpose in mind. That gave me total confidence! Secondly the salesman Mike had no problems backing up these men and their professional opinions. Even more, the company showed its support in their team and making sure that I received the results that were originally expected. I had several estimates before starting my project. I could not have been more happy with my decision. They just finished up today, however I am completely confident that they will follow through on any concerns I may have, if any. This is not an experience we have had too often through a our huge remodel that has involved different companies. I would recommend this company and their services to anyone! I am a female that seen this from the beginning to the end and never felt like I was taken advantage of without someone backing me up. Again, this is not something experienced too often. I would encourage you to keep them in mind for any services they offer. Rest assure that you can feel comfort in trusting them with any of your family members. Thank you Healthy Spaces for following through on everything promised!!

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement and work done in crawlspace

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

11/07/2019

The two techs that worked on my project were great. They were on time, communicated well and worked long and hard to complete the project.

Description of Work
Crawlspace fungus removal, cleaning and new ground covering plus door.

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Review for Healthy Spaces - 2280 N Cullen Ave, Evansville, IN - 38219998

10/25/2019

James and his crew from Healthy Spaces did a phenomenal job! They are extremely professional. They went above and beyond expectations to make sure my job was done correctly, and in a very timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone, and definitely use them again.. Job Well Done!!!

Description of Work
crawl space waterproofing and insulation

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Healthy Spaces! Our team prides itself on providing 5-star customer service on every project, and we're happy to hear that yours was no exception! Thank you again and welcome to our Healthy Spaces family! -Kelsey Bullerdick, Marketing Director

10/24/2019

The flooding happened on a Monday. My husband called Tuesday afternoon and within 24 hours, Travis & Cameron were at our house. They told us exactly what happened and explained why the flooding happened. They secured the wires, replaced a pump, and cleaned out the sump pump for no charge because it was under warranty. Both men were professional and courteous, and very knowledgeable about the work they did. Travis explained everything he was doing, and we are very confident in the work they did.

Description of Work
There was a problem with our sump pump. Some wires got moved around and it caused our basement to flood in heavy rain.

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Review for Healthy Spaces - 2280 N Cullen Ave, Evansville, IN - 38200904

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your recent experience with our Service Technicians, Travis, and Cameron. Our technicians work very hard in acting with urgency when our customers need us and to restore their peace of mind. Thank you again for your review and for allowing us the opportunity to continue serving you! -Kelsey Bullerdick, Marketing Director

10/18/2019

Great install and annual service has been important.

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulated

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences with Healthy Spaces. We couldn't agree more with you, an annual service is crucial in ensuring your systems are all working the way that they're intended to work. We're truly humbled to given the opportunity to serve you over the past 9 years and are looking forward to many more. Thank you again! -Kelsey Bullerdick, Marketing Director

10/17/2019

They were patient with my questions, honest and upfront! They cleaned up after themselves, and work quality was superb!

Description of Work
Fixed leaking windows and crack in basement wall

Category replacement windows,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

11/13/2018

No body got back with us and it’s been 4 months

Description of Work
We called and needed some to come out and check where are water was coming into the basement. And needed to get rid of some mold

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry you have been frustrated by this experience with our company. I want to make sure this is taken care of immediately but I'm having trouble pulling up your account information. Would you please private message us with your phone number and address so that I may connect you with the right person to ensure this is resolved? We are committed to providing remarkable service and want to make sure this gets addressed.

Healthy Spaces is a responsible basement waterproofing, crawl space moisture control, mold remediation, total basement finishing, and foundation repair contractor. Helping homeowners solve basement flooding, leaking basement walls, and damp, wet basement problems in Indiana, and Kentucky. We offer savings of up to 50% over other methods, and a transferable lifetime warranty for basement waterproofing systems.

Mold Air Testing