Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Marion, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Marion
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Lakeshore Construction IncI contacted Lake shore about some land I needed cleared for a house to be put in. After talking with them, I realized quickly that they were professionals. They were extremely focused and vigilant to get the job done. They cleared off 2.4 acres of land, graded the pad and the drive way. They installed all utilities and a septic tank. Material was laid down on the driveway. Once the provider of the house gets it put in I will have a beautiful home with amazing land surrounding it
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable.
Septic Tank Companies in Marion
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Muncy Contracting is a fully licensed and insured contracting company. We have been in business for over ten years now and take pride in our work. Feel free to call anytime for an estimate.
- Business Description:Dirty Work Septic Service is big enough to take care of your needs yet small enough to give you personal service. We accept cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:I was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went goodPaul B.
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Rogers, Jeffrey B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Grand Rivers
- Dawson Springs
- Calvert City
septic tank services in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- HENDRICKS SEPTIC TANK SVC1196 Hicklin Rd
- HENDRICKS SEPTIC TANK SVC
- Jeff Angel Excavation8180 Bald Knob Rd
Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Jeff Angel Excavation
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising