When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Brodhead, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Brodhead
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- Brashear HVACThe job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fence
- Cumberland Fence LLCAfter calling several other companies, they were the first to come out and give me an estimate and always returned my emails in a timely manner. This promptness is one reason I used them. After receiving the fencing (about 3 weeks since it was a special order) they came as soon as they received it. It took them one day to install. I would definitely recommend Cumberland Fence and would also recommend the wood grain vinyl. It is gorgeous
- Roe Fence CoThese guys were great! When the foreman came to make an estimate, he showed me where they could put the fence and pointed out a bush that needed to be cut before they started. They were there when they said they would be, and worked efficiently, even though they had to work around the paving guys who were a day late. I had to work and so could not be there to oversee them. They encountered a problem with a low spot in one corner, where a natural drain had developed in the yard, draining from the street to the creek behind the house. They placed this section of fencing lower than the rest. While the top of the fence did not match, the fence was low enough at the bottom in this area to keep out dogs and keep little boys in, which was my objective. It also allowed water to go through and would not be a big problem to realign if I later had a pipe put in. The walk-through gate was hinged so that it opened out, and allowed the gate to rest completely against the outside of the fence, allowing someone room to cut the weeds on the creekbank. And by the time I got there, after work, they were working on the double-gates. I watched as they aligned and re-aligned the gates until they hung perfectly. Then the foreman took me around and showed me the finished product, asking for feedback and any concerns that I might have. These guys were great! They were there when they said they would be, solved problems by considering my objectives...and even considered some that I had not. I only wish that they did paving as well
- Kevin KeelingIt went great! Being new to town I knew no one to get refrences from, and used Kevin blindly. He was very polite, answered all my questions, and did such a wonderful job. Both him amd his son made sure my fence was put up by the rime promised. Not only did he do such a wonderful job on the fence he took the time to kill a snake for me! In the future we plan on doing some re modeling such as windows and oter big projects. I plan on calling kevin every time amd giving him first offer for the job
Fencing Contractors in Brodhead
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a..
- Business Description:9 full time employees.no job to small.lic. and insured
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. We specialize in providing quality fence installation, porch and pool deck installation, we also provide minor land clearing, digging holes for septic tanks, water lines, and more! Any questions? Give us a call! We’d be more than happy to give you an estimate on any project you may have! We also offer a military and senior citizen discount of 10%! Thank you and God bless
- Business Description:Lawhorn's Construction offers a wide variety of services in home or around home remodeling. Large and small repairs.
- Business Description:Hello, My name is Julia, I work for A Plus Contractors. We are a contracting company that is expanding and we would like to be listed as a vendor for any fencing, generator, or directional boring needs that you may have in the future. Please feel free to contact us for a FREE quote. We have been doing this for about 8 years now! Thank you A Plus Contractors, LLC 5786 St. Rt. 10 South Shore, Ky. 41175 office#606-932-2222 fax#855-581-6745 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:We are a local home improvement company. We offer seamless Gutters and home construction. We specialize in Gutters, roofing and general building.Recent Review:unknownHoward C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
- Junction City
fence companies in Brodhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc