Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Hobart, IN
There are 13 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Hobart
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsThe crew was awesome and so efficient! We have a huge basement and they finished everything in 2 days. They cleaned up everything and were very aware of being in our space. Excellent job done!
- R&R General Construction LLCHaving remodeled owned homes, his work dedication, concerns, and work ethics were extraordinary for a small family company! I highly and will highly recommend this company. They do things which major companies do, but at lessor cost and time!
- EverDRY of MichianaI highly recommend EverDry. We had our basement done two years ago and haven't had water at all. Very happy that we were finally dry during big storms! JM-Hammond, IN
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsI was very impressed by my experience with Mitch R. He was always on time, professional, and kind. My experience with other sealing businesses has not been the same so I really appreciate him making it go smooth and easy.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsWorked with Jason on setting me up with a humidity control system for the basement of my 1940s home. Difference is night and day. I can now safely store my music instruments in the basement. Goodbye funky basement smell!
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsOur technician, Jacob Gross, discovered that our backup pump motor was not functioning due to motor failure. We agreed to replace the pump and also install a check valve. We were pleased because the pump and valve were replaced during the maintenance visit and did not require a separate appointment While here Jacob also provided estimates for future projects that we will consider. All tasks were completed within an approximate two hour appointment. We have worked with Jacob on other projects and are impressed with his knowledge, efficiency and respectfulness read less
- R&R General Construction LLCThe Prestige team was professional, on time and did excellent work. I flip houses and have already contracted them on another project. A definite rehire in the future.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsJacob Gross came to my home to perform a preventative maintenance appointment. He was knowledgeable, professional, and very helpful. I now have peace of mind heading into the spring knowing my basement will stay dry.
- R&R General Construction LLCPrestige General Construction incapsulated my crawlspace that smelled moldy . Full of spiderwebs and dust. They did an amazing job. The incapsulation really cut down the musky smell in my basement and home. The crew was professional respectful and on time. I would hire them again and would recommend their services to anyone read less
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsMitchell Roadruck was on time and very professional. He gave me an fair quote and never pushed me to make any purchasing decisions that I wasn't comfortable with. Highly recommend working with Mitch and Perma Seal.
Basement Waterproofers in Hobart
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. .. read lessRecent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solid read lessLora B.
- Business Description:American Crawlspaces Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. American Crawlspaces has 27 years in combined experienced in crawlspace and basement water proofing. Our goal is to be the leader in the water proofing world in continued growth though quality and customer satisfaction. American Crawlspaces will make your home a healthier place to live. Chicago Regulated Business License #255133 read lessRecent Review:The crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again read lessDeborah M.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have been providing over 400,000 homeowners throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana with their basement waterproofing and structural foundation issues. With our free estimates and uniformed professionals you get the best value in the industry, and the peace of mind of a healthy home. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the BBB's 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. If you have plumbing, concrete lifting, crawl space encapsulation and .. read lessRecent Review:Romy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy read lessMartin K.
- Business Description:When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help read lessRecent Review:They explained it very thoroughly, the technician was top notch! they did a great job and I was very very happy and the price was very reasonable for what they did.Terry W.
- Business Description:We are family owned and veteran owned (USMC). We provide professional basement waterproofing solutions that work within a family’s budget. We guarantee a positive experience in your moment of need. From the moment you contact us, you are treated as one of the family. We show up for our appointments on time, create a solution customized for your needs, and complete your project in a professional and timely manner. Our waterproofing solutions allow you to choose what you are most comfortable wi.. read lessRecent Review:Ken Kirchner, the owner, checked on our foundation. The insurance adjuster told me we may have a crack in the foundation. After evaluation our foundation, Ken told me there were no cracks in our foundation. Our plumber told me there was a water pipe problem. Ken video taped the location the water was coming in our family room. After viewing the video, our insurance adjuster told me we had a valid claim. Ken and Family Waterproofing Solutions did not charge me for his service. When you are looking for an honest evaluation and workmanship, I highly recommend Ken Kirchner and Family Waterproofing Solutions read lessBill F.
- Business Description:We offer various types of services from foundation repairs to crawl space ,basement waterproofing,structure Repairs ,Recent Review:Having remodeled owned homes, his work dedication, concerns, and work ethics were extraordinary for a small family company! I highly and will highly recommend this company. They do things which major companies do, but at lessor cost and time read lessMelvin A.
- Business Description:Licensed Plumbing Contractor - SafeSeal by Concrete Crawlspaces & Basement Waterproofing. Crawlspace Encapsulation, Sewer Backup Prevention, Modified Overhead Sewers, Basement Floor Replacement, Underpinning, Foundation Crack Repair, Carbon Fiber Wall Straps, Wall Anchors, Spray Foam Insulation, Discounts for Angie's List Members. Financing available. Award winning. read less
- Business Description:Trusted local basement waterproofer. 30+ years of experience.
- Business Description:Mikes Maintenance and Lawncare specializes in all your landscaping wants and needs. With over a decade of experience in our field we can take any idea and make it into reality. We provide a wide verity of services from landscaping, Lawncare, snow removal, concrete and so much more. Let us know what we can do for you today! read lessRecent Review:Mike and his crew did exactly what was agreed upon and did it within the timeframe discussed. Both he and his crew were professional and a pleasure to deal with. His pricing was great for the amount of work that needed to be done. I'll be hiring them again for further landscaping needs read lessCathleen T.
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated Lake County's Full Service Heating and Air company Proud to be a Veteran.trained in high efficiency heating systems such as Boilers,wall hung tankless water heaters,hydronic radiant systems. Factory certified and trained. Happy to offer a 10% discount to seniors and 15% off to veterans and active duty military. Please call today for a free estimate read less
Deals in Hobart for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Chicago
- Lake Station
- Crown Point
- Saint John
- Burns Harbor
- East Chicago
- Cedar Lake
- Calumet City
- Beverly Shores
waterproofing contractors in Hobart
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Structural20115 Jackson Road
South Bend, Indiana
- 3D Structural
- A & D SEPTIC495 w 450 n
- A PLUS INC.504 Broadway
- A&M Home Services602 E Jefferson St
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- All Dry of Chicago Inc16851 Steeplechase Parkway
Orland Park, Illinois
- All-Cap Home Improvement8951 O'day dr
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- AR Construction6218 Abercorn Ave
- A & D SEPTIC
- Chicago Crawlspace & Basement Pro's Corp149 Branchaw Blvd
New Lenox, Illinois
- Concrete Crawlspaces & Basement Waterproofing Corp21 W 180 Hill Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- CRACKBOSS LLC13288 Nutmeg Trl
- Chicago Crawlspace & Basement Pro's Corp
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&D HANDYMAN SERVICES540 215th St
- J&D HANDYMAN SERVICES
- Old Farts Construction220 s. linda st.
- Old Farts Construction
- Perfect Solutions Co506 Dexter Dr.
Crown Point, Indiana
- Perma-Seal Basement Systems412 Rockwell Ct
- Platinum Concrete & Construction824 S Main St
Crown Point, Indiana
- Precision Controlled Comfort7257 Dekalb St
- Professional Home Services350 Campbell St Ste 24
- Proformance Caulking & Tuckpointing600 west north street
Crown Point, Indiana
- Pulaski Roofing & Building Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-220
- Perfect Solutions Co
- SEALS the DEAL waterproofing LLC4624 S Ellis Ave
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc4600 N Grand River Ave Ste F
- Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling9219 Indianapolis Blvd. D
- SwainCo. Crawl Space and Basement Repair500 Polk St STE 27
- SEALS the DEAL waterproofing LLC
- Wall to Wall Construction3023 laporte street
Lake Station, Indiana
- Wall to Wall Construction