Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Carmel, IN
There are 199 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Carmel
- Greg Spivey RemodelingWe moved into our new (existing) home in Sept 2021 and wanted a complete re-do of our fireplace. And a 3rd bay added to our garage for storage space of our lawn and other outdoor equipment. Having contracted Spivey Remodeling in the past at our previous address and being very pleased with their work, we contracted them again for our new home. The old fireplace was stone from top of chimney down to the foundation. The new fireplace is very elegant and a stand out from what it was. The garage addition turned out super! It blends in with the rest of the house and the neighborhood. It looks like it was always there. Thank you to Spivey Remodeling and crew read less
- CMH Builders IncCMH came to New Pal to finish our basement, and did an excellent job. They were very professional and carefully hand picks their team to work on your project. They were very courteous and respectful of our time and our home, and were very responsive to any questions or concerns. They let us know what to expect in advance and everything flowed smoothly from there. They also did a beautiful job on our bar with custom stone and wood work. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking to have their basement finished read less
- Aaron's ElectricThey did an excellent job and we have had them come back since then. They are very knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
- The HomeWright, LLCGreat remodel by Matt and his team. Crew was very professional and made instant friends with our dog. Always love working with designer Amanda who knows how to pull the look together. Appreciate Matt stays on schedule. Our second big project with Matt
- David Electric Service LLCDavid Electric is literally a life saver! …and just like that, we had no pressure of water coming through any of the faucets or hoses. This happened in the evening, after soccer practice, and my wife’s workout. After making the call to David electric the team immediately came to assess the problem. The pump pressure switch from Schneider electric went bad on the pump. Problem was identified within minutes, new item acquired, and installed BETTER I was also given countless tips on better setting up my system for longevity. Love the team over at David Electric. I’ll be hollering at them again, for sure read less
- ASHPAUGH ELECTRIC INCThis was not my first time using Ashpaugh and I am sure it will not be my last time. I have used this company for numerous projects in my house. My service provider, Dudley, was on time, kind and efficient in his work. He was thorough and cleaned up after.
- ASHPAUGH ELECTRIC INCDudley did a great job checking the old outlet and replacing it with a new one. He got the work done quickly and efficiently.
- ASHPAUGH ELECTRIC INCAs usual, Ashpaugh came out and did the work quickly and professionally (and in this case solved the problem). I have used them several times in the past and will always go back to them. They may not be the cheapest but I am more than happy to have to them do the work.
- Zo Construction and HandymanJeff and his team did a great job. All of the items on my list were completed in a reasonable time frame and to my satisfaction. I didn't have all the necessary equipment, so Jeff went to local hardware store so that the job would be done that day. Price was very fair; and as a single woman I felt very comfortable with his work. And, on his way out the door, he realized it wasn't locking easily....so he just fixed that too. So nice! read less
- Broadripple Electric Inc.Those guys very very good. They cut 2 holes in the ceiling with no dust or any other problem. They did an excellent job.
Electricians in Carmel
- Business Description:Jonesy’s Electric Co started, owned & operated by Larry Jones since 1987. Coming from a family of electrical contractors starting with my grandfather in the 1940’s overbey electric. Then my father, partner in Jones/Montgomery electric 1950’s to the 1980’s. Most of the relatives were or are electrical contractors. It’s just a family tradition. Fair price, on time, clean job & professional. Award winning read lessRecent Review:The guy groaned, curse and grunted. not a big deal. 1st day not done with the work, only did one and not upgraded it. Haven't completed the job but member paid the SP. SP was asking for an addition. SP Larry Jones was rude. Both electrical outlets was crooked read lessELIZABETH D.
- Business Description:When you need comprehensive electrical work for your home or business, don’t trust any schmo electrician! Trust Joe Schmo Electrical Services to get the job done right on time, every time! Our company has over 25 years of combined experience in the industry and offers a variety of exceptional electrical services at prices you can afford. From electrical storm damage repair to dimming lighting systems, replacing residential wiring in older homes to panel service and upgrades, installing new li.. read lessRecent Review:It was good. Great job and reasonable priceKathy S.
- Business Description:We are a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor. Established in 2002. We take debit/credit cards. 2 year warranty on all work.Recent Review:Very responsive and helpful. Quick service and reasonable price.Sarah S.
- Business Description:As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc. is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc. because we saw a need for an honest electrical company in the Central Indiana area. We do what we do because we love the troubleshooting aspect of electrical services and figuring things out for our clients. In 1992, Michael took over for Charles McConnell of M.. read lessRecent Review:1st time I have used Angie's list. Thank you!Lisa H.
- Business Description:All Painting and Electrical NeedsRecent Review:They did a good job and they had a good pricing. They were quick.Jason B.
- Business Description:Power Source Electric specializes in residential and light commercial. Our small team allows us to provide high end quality and attention to detail at a competive price. Call us for new builds, renovations, troubleshooting, and outdoor equipment/lighting. read lessRecent Review:They scheduled me for the next day after signing off on the quote. Work was done same day, they were careful properly clean up after themselves. Top tier electricians.Alexander M.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES! Call today to schedule! Dowdy Electric, Heating, & Cooling, Co. is fully licensed as a Master Electrician and Electrical Contractor. We provide quality electrical services for most of central Indiana and we are able to provide you with complete residential and commercial electrical. Dowdy Electric is an Authorized GENERAC and KOHLER sales & service home standby generator dealer. Ask about Angie's List discount. 317.24.POWER (317.247.6937 read lessRecent Review:They didn't do a good job. Overpricing.Kolala V.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential services.Owner-operated. Licensed master electrician with over 40 years of experience. Cost is determined by the job. No job too big or too small. FREE ESTIMATE. Travel charges may apply. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT read lessRecent Review:Overall experience was disappointing. We hired Inger Electric based on the positive reviews on Angi and were very impressed with Mike's communication and detailed walkthrough of the job during the visit for the estimate and leading up the actual work. We also thought the job estimate was very fair. Unfortunately on the day of the work it seemed like many of the discussed items were forgotten including where we wanted the outlets placed, how we wanted the conduit run, and most critically, that we did not want the joist cut to run the wire. Mike needed help multiple times since he was alone including having to make a run to the hardware store to get him additional materials. At the end of day, we did not ask for anything different than the original walkthrough and the final cost ended up being $150 more than the original quote. We also have no idea which breaker the new power is on because it wasn't labeled and had to clean up the patio because Mike had another job to get to read lessMichael K.
- Business Description:Specializing in Electrical. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read less
- Business Description:Ashpaugh Electric, Inc has had the privilege of serving central Indiana for over 53 years. We have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 21 consecutive years (1999-2020). We have a reputation for: ethics, knowledge, courtesy, communication and reliability. We are a small family business who deeply values the opportunity to serve our clients. Our electricians are customer focused liaisons who are focused on completely satisfying our customers, every-time. Cost is determined by .. read lessRecent Review:This was not my first time using Ashpaugh and I am sure it will not be my last time. I have used this company for numerous projects in my house. My service provider, Dudley, was on time, kind and efficient in his work. He was thorough and cleaned up after read lessMELLISA M.
Deals in Carmel for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Beech Grove
Electricians in Carmel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Construction Inc.4153 S Butler Ave
- 123 STEPS GENERAL CONTRACTORS3521 Division St.
- 196811644 Indian Creek Rd S
- 2 Brother and Sons electrical338 North Audubon Rd
- 2172Co2227 Silver Maple Ct
- 360 Construction Services LLC55 S. State Ave. 361
- #1 Construction Inc.
- A L Electric LLC4895 Old Morgantown Rd
- A Retired Telephone Man LLC8202 Clearvista Pkwy Stuite 2B
- A Team Restoration1086 S Dixon Rd
- A&R Inspection LLC261 Leaning Tree Road
- A.G. Clement Electric, LLC5828 Jackie Lane
- A.P.J. Construction920 E 105th Street
- Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling GeothermPO Box 1264
- Absolute Restoration LLC1338 Sadlier Circle East Dr
- ABSTRACT ANGERER HOME IMPROVEMENT477 Heritage Drive
- Accelerated Electrical Services, LLC1064 E. 500 N.
- Access Electrical Service LLC1350 C W Southport Rd # 215
- ACE ELECTRIC LLC10846 MEADOW LAKE DR
- ACo8100 E 106th St
- ADAMS CLAYPOOL INC4902 HILLSIDE AVE
- ADAMS ELECTRIC INC8040 N STATE RD 39
- Advance Electric9002 Mud Creek Rd
- Advanced Design & Build Inc.345 East 60th Street
- ADVANCED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE9377 N 700 E
- Advanced Restoration & Advanced Basements LLC1894 Williams Glen Blvd
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- AESCHLIMAN REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC7730 Cree Trail
- Affordable Bathrooms3745 Brunson Dr
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Affordable Construction LLC7257 N Oakland Ave
- Affordable Electric10850 Gunnison Ct
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Handyman Services802 Broad St
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Affordable Windows & Construction176 W Logan St PMB 170
- AFORD-A-SERVICE32 N Lasalle St
- AGA HOME REPAIR & REMODELING3743 E 71ST ST
- AGM, INCPO BOX 159
- Air Xcellence IAQ SERVICES LLC16611 N Gray Rd
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning5150 Elmwood Ave
- AKAT Solutions, LLCP.O. Box 40568
- Alex's Handy Service LLCpo box 441673
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Aspects General Contracting LLC472 S County Road 625 E
- ALL BRIGHT ELECTRIC INC10752 SNOW DROP WAY
- All painting1940 w 64 th street
- All Phase Group Inc6317 Evanston Ave
- All Seasons Services4907 Betholm Dr
- Alsup General Contractors12855 N Paddock Rd
- Alternative Maintenance Solutions14603 Shadow Lakes Drive East
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.55 E 22ND ST
- American Electric Co Inc7067 W Galen Dr
- AMERICAN MECHANICAL5130 UNIVERSITY AVE
- Amped Electrical Services5852 W 150 S
- Anderson Property Rehab429 S Arlington Ave
- Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln2713 E Main St
- Anew Look10337 Liverpool way
- Anthony Builders Inc6815 E 106th St
- Apex Design BuildPo Box 72
- APPLE ELECTRIC2260 BLUEWING RD
- Aqua Electric4919 E 64th St
- ARC Home Improvements10220 E 46th Street
- Arcs and Sparks Electric5883 N Victoria Dr
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- ARGO ELECTRIC682 Trent Drive
- Armor Air2461 Directors Row
- Around the House Repairs and Hauling115 Cottonwood Dr
- Arrow Construction150 W Hawthorne St
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Indiana25 Woodrow Ave
- ASHPAUGH ELECTRIC INC17903 Sun Park Dr STE 5
- ASPEN ELECTRIC1061 CLIFFORD RD
- Attic Antenna Inc2160 Hanover Dr
- Audio Video By Flynn4911 North Carrollton Avenue
- Austin Smith Electric6310 Copper Ct
- AV By Design211 Bays Dr
- Ave's Auto Repair3610 N. State Rd 267 Avon Rd
- Aztec Homes Inc8611 E 300 S
- Azzato Contracting230 Westmont Ln
- A L Electric LLC
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC5639 Woodside dr
- B & B ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC2512 S 825 W
- B & C ELECTRIC5111 CARVEL AVE
- B & H CONSTRUCTION INC19015 CRESTVIEW CT
- B & H Home Solutions LLCP.O. Box 30
- B & W Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning Co Inc2101 Cunningham Rd
- B DAVIS REMODELING COMPANY2123 ROSEDALE DR
- B E S T ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC4027 SOUTH FRANKLIN RD
- B M WOODS ELECTRIC10220 E. EDGEWOOD AVE.
- B n E home remodeling/painting2525 English Ave.
- B&B Construction
- B&C Handyman and Construction2501 East Wagonwheel Circle
- B-Mac Electric3620 Developers Rd
- B/W Electric LLCPO Box 338
- BA Construction1809 Riverstone Ct
- Barnett Electrical Services
- Bathrooms By Design917 W Walnut St
- BECKERICH ELECTRIC2750 E 55TH ST STE B
- Becley Building Group, Inc.4660 Lisborn Dr.
- Beech Grove Realty201 Bethel Ave C2
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Beeson Mechanical Service Inc501 Main St
- BellTell Construction LLCPO Box 55182
- Benge Electric LLCPO Box 301
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Indianapolis4040 Industrial Blvd
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC