Mister Sparky Electric - Indianapolis

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 1996

4040 Industrial Blvd

Indianapolis, IN 46254

For over 15 years, Mister Sparky has provided high-quality residential electrical services to our Indianapolis neighbors. Whether you need emergency repairs or a complete electrical system, you can trust our team of highly-trained electricians, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today....

07/26/2022

Marcia Y.

Great, very professional and courteous!

Description of Work
Follow up to tankless gas water heater install

07/01/2022

Christina B.

Jerry and Charles did great jobs! Changed a dimmer switch out and figured what went wrong with our in ground watering control panel. Charles replaced all smoke alarm batteries that we provided. Checked all outlets and our main electric panel. Thorough and pleasant men!

Description of Work
Regular check up plus replaced a dimmer switch that was too hot and found the reason our in ground watering system control box stopped working

Category electrician, lighting

06/15/2022

LAWRENCE D T.

Very well. Tyler was prompt and very helpful.

Description of Work
Bathroom fan hookup

06/14/2022

Aaron W.

They provided the service requested, cleaned up the debris before they left, and the install looks professional.

Description of Work
Install 60 amp service from main power panel in basement to garage for electric car charger.

06/13/2022

BOB E.

Chuck and Martin came to give us an estimate for the job to run new electrical wire to our garage and install a subpanel, outlets and lighting. They listened to all of my ideas and gave options and suggestions for how to improve my plan. They were very friendly and helpful. I look forward to having Mr. Sparky return to do the work.

Description of Work
Our family had a new detached garage built and need to have electricity run to it and need the installation of a subpanel, outlets, and lighting. We asked for an estimate to have the work done.

03/29/2022

Marilyn B.

Jerry did an excellent job. Took care of the problems quickly and professionally. And price was reasonable. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Replaced light switch and fixed another switch.

03/08/2022

TOM L.

Great assessment of the situation and quick resolution with sensible suggestions for upgrading my electrical system

Description of Work
tripped circuit breaker

03/04/2022

Amanda R.

The team that came to our house did a great job! We just moved in and we got all our outlets and light switches replaced, and they installed a new breaker box as well. They were professional, on time, and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone and we will definitely give them a call if we need any work done in the future!

Description of Work
Replacing outlets and switches, new panel installed

Category electrician, lighting

01/19/2022

Cliff J.

Service was prompt, courteous and well done!

Description of Work
Broken wife in bathroom ceiling light

01/17/2022

Paul N.

Chuck was excellent . He told me exactly what needed to be done and what the cost would be to complete the work . I will have him complete the job .

Description of Work
Estimate on a garage shop light replacement .

Category appliance repair, electrician, lighting

11/16/2021

Kevin F.

I don't know how others do it, but they were going to charge $49 just to come out and give an estimate. Not willing to do business with anyone who charges for an estimate. We would lose the $49 if we decided to go with someone else. Not acceptable.

Description of Work
Needed new switches for under-cabinet light and plugs moved

11/09/2021

Jennifer V.

Robert listened to my concern, removed the cover and checked the existing box. The only reason I gave fair score on punctuality was that my appointment was at 4 but it was 6:15 before someone arrived. He did call 45 minutes before he showed up.

Description of Work
Checked to see if I needed to upgrade my breaker box

05/12/2021

Amanda R.

They were very polite but let me know that they would not be able to run the electricity without some upgrades to the fuse box since my house is so old. That’s not their fault and were great.

Description of Work
Electric ran to my barn

02/04/2021

phillip W.

The technicians from Mister Sparky did an excellent job. They were on time, courteous and answered any questions that I asked about the work they were performing. Ver professional and courteous. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
GFCI Outlet Replacement

12/26/2020

Amanda P.

Called and booked an appointment. The day of my appointment, I called to get an idea of when exactly they’d be there. I never got a phone call, the only missed call was from a number Verizon had marked as spam. When I called to see what happened, they offered no solution and asked me to wait 2 more weeks to get another appointment booked.

Description of Work
Electric wire exposed

11/30/2020

DAVID W.

Made the appointment on Sat. 11-28-20, they said the soonest they could be at the home was Monday 11-30-20. There is a problem with the wiring in the home. They waited until an hour before the appointment time and called to say they didn't have anyone available in our area, but their ads say they service this area. We have no heat and have waited for them to show up, just to be told last minute that they aren't going to be here. Very lousy service!

Description of Work
Electrical - emergency

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/21/2020

Mike G.

I scheduled a call for an inspection and then scheduled a call for the work to be completed. They called late into the scheduled window 6 hours! So we rescheduled. Never showed or called the reschedule day either. Customer service guy was not the brightest bulb!

Description of Work
Lighting in bathroom

11/19/2020

Charles S.

Great - Chuck knew what to do as soon as I flipped the switch on.

Description of Work
Change light switch & install new wall lanterns.

11/05/2020

Tammi R.

Great! Robert was GREAT! They called w/status updates the day of the appointment.

Description of Work
Electrical switch to garbage disposal.

10/23/2020

Anita Q.

Worked quickly and efficiently. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replace outlet. Diagnose difficulty with outdoor outlet.

10/19/2020

LeeAnn C.

Estimate was provided and work schedule within the next week. Very efficient.

Description of Work
Electrical

10/06/2020

MR AND MRS DAVID G.

went ok . he fixed it and answered a lot of my electrical questions. Very helpful

Description of Work
trouble with a wall switch and out lets

09/22/2020

Mitchell M.

Everything was done excellent Matt was very professional prettiest and punctual

Description of Work
Read wired the panel set up a direct line for the sump pump truck videos wiring in the bathroom and that's it

Category appliance repair, electrician, lighting

09/16/2020

DANIEL L.

Very knowledgeable and reasonable fix two fans with another guy told me to buy a new one

Description of Work
Electrical fan repair

Category ceiling fans

09/16/2020

MOHAN D.

super. too fast. too precise. too caring to explain all my questions.

Description of Work
bathroom light fixture and thepower for my second bed room was fixed.

Generator Supercenter of Indianapolis

Leader in the whole home generators, our top-of-the line Generac generators, along with our skilled technicians and electricians, effectively ensure that you're never left in the dark. Turnkey installation and service of Generac brand generators for your home. We have a team of manufacture certified technicians and state certified electricians and plumbers. We provide free in-home consultations to determine which generator is best suited for your home and budget. We are a fully insured company that is family owned and operated.

Appliance Network, L.L.C.

Appliance Network, L.L.C., is the area's leading appliance repair company serving Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in large appliance repairs, we offer appliance sales, service, repair, washers, dryers, refrigerators and more. We do not offer appliance installations. For all your appliance repair needs, contact Appliance Network.

Tri-State Power Water and Air

Tri-State Water, Power & Air has been provided products designed to improve the comfort and quality of life of our customers since 1992. Our specialties include Automatic Home Standby Generators, Residential Water Treatment Equipment, Plumbing and Water Heater installation and service, Safe Rooms, Solar and Battery Power. We expect customer service excellence and aim to go above and beyond on every call. With 9 locations across 8 states, Tri-State is always ready to serve you.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    E0020269
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Ceiling Fan Installation & Repair, Residential Wiring & Circuits, Wiring & Circuit Inspections, Generator Installation, Repair & Maintenance, Interior & Exterior Lighting Installation & Repair, Main Electrical Panel Installation & Repair, Sub Panel Installation & Repair, Smoke Detector Installation, Home Surge Protection, Electric Code Compliance, and Electrical Panel Protection Plans

Commercial Electrical Services, Satellite Services, Burglar Alarm Systems