If you have a tear in your pool liner, it can lead to costly problems if you don’t repair it. Find out how to patch a pool liner in just a few simple steps.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Naperville, IL
There are 7 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Naperville
- Kayak Pools MidwestI understand that there have been backlogs and delays that are outside of Kayak's control, however, Kayak has gone above and beyond to work with me through the process. We are parting on good terms and they are giving me a full refund, I would definitely recommend.
- ESPARZA POOL INSTALLATION & LANDSCAPINGRare is it that you come across a company and people that are so amazingly different, so incredibly good, and so wonderfully consistent in their excellent performance, but that is exactly what you get with Sergio Esparza, and his wonderful employees. Our relationship with Sergio and his team has lasted the absolute test of time. For more than 10 years, from the installation of our pool to opening and closing it, as well as for maintenance, Sergio and his team have delivered nothing short of complete excellence each step of the way. They were meticulous in their installation and clean up after, and this is exactly where other pool companies that our neighbors have used have fallen short, and usually way short. Not with Esparza. They were the complete professionals and left the installation spotless and with all the details taken well care of. Opening and closing the pool has been another area of excellence where Esparza has outdone and outperformed the competition. One year we failed to schedule Sergio and it was our fault. We used another pool service and we immediately realized it was a mistake. The competition was sloppy, left a mess, and we had to redo all of the work they did, taking longer to remedy than if we opened the pool ourselves, and we regretted it. The fact they were also more expensive made it even worse. When it comes to knowing exactly what has to be done for installing new pool liners or accessories or a new filter or heater, Esparza once again delivers superior knowledge and expertise, and thankfully prevented us from purchasing the incorrect products for our particular pool. Even when there was a glitch with the product we purchased being a lemon, Sergio was there to mediate and make sure we were treated well and the situation was properly rectified. Thankfully we were able to get a new product shipped and at no cost to us, and we owe it all to Sergio and his wonderful crew who always go above and beyond the call of duty. Today was our most recent Esparza experience and the weather was terrible. It was raining, cold, and miserable. Yet Sergio and his crew were just as meticulous and careful with their work, setting up and testing all of the equipment, and with making sure they were meticulous in their clean up and how they left everything. Especially given the weather, it was especially noteworthy that they did not rush and cut corners despite how cold and uncomfortable they must have felt. Perhaps the most important quality of Esparza is that you can trust them. They not only do excellent work but they take care of our pool, the accessories, our yard, and our home as if it was their own, and they always come through. Thinking of going with someone else? Ugh. We have experienced that and never want to again. Esparza always takes care of us, gives us expert wisdom when it comes to making decisions, and makes sure we are safe, protected, and happy with all that involves our pool, each and every year, without missing a beat. In fact, I think they actually keep getting better and better when I have always felt that was not possible. Esparza. It is the only name you need to know when it comes to pools and your families safety and happiness with your pool investment
- Kayak Pools MidwestDO NOT BUY FROM KAYAK MIDWEST. Our review is not based off their product, rather the horrible process and empty promises. We are fed up with the process & company. Just like they are "allegedly requesting that complaints filed with BBB be closed as "resolved" by the consumer as a condition of expediting delayed pool installation" (reason they got there bbb accreditation revoked), I don't doubt most of these positive reviews are bought & fake. Their business ethics are questionable & lacking. Communication is horrible, we were misled numerous times by the salesmen like giving false promises of installation timelines.They are deceptive about what Kayak calls an inground pool. After seeing the documentation, the pools are not true in-ground pools, rather recessed temporary structures. These pools are not considered permanent structures per pool industry. We were told by 2 different people Kayak would provide EVERYTHING needed to file for the permit - Lies! Our village requires grading/stormwater plans but they would not provide those. Why tell us they would provide everything if that's not true? When we complained about it, they offered to take on obtaining the permit for an additional $1.5K. When we brought up our permit issues after we indicated our intention to get out of our contract, our salesman indicated they would provide us with the necessary tools to file for the permit, not how it was initially sold to us. They ask for all money (certified check) minus $1K upon delivery of materials & then $1k (certified check) once the pool builder is done because they don't stand behind their product/service. We negotiated to withhold $10k until after completion (Instead of $1K). If you decide to get one, at least negotiate the amount. They will ignore you once they have your money! if there's an issue with your pool? Good luck! Check the Kayak Pool Owners Facebook grou
- Kayak Pools MidwestIt was a bit bumpy of a ride. Overall the pool install itself took only one day. We would purchase again.
- All Seasons Pools & SpasGot bids for liner replacement of a 10 year old pool that had begun to tear at waterline and leak water. Previous homeowners did not provide pool build measurements, so I needed someone to also make accurate measurements. All Seasons was one of three bids I received, but also offered to get the job done early in the spring due to a party I had planned for the first week of June. Dave (from Sales) was quick to respond, and answered all my questions in a timely manner. After selecting All Seasons, they quickly setup measurements and got the liner ordered. Once the liner was in, we were quickly scheduled to begin as soon as the weather began to break. The team did a great job removing the old liner, took a couple days to prep the sub surface with a new skim coat (extra cost but not entirely unexpected), and then installed the new liner. They communicated well, keeping me informed of everything that was happening each day. Overall, very happy with my experience and would recommend All Seasons again
- The Pool GuyzI bought a house with a pool and had no idea how to take care of it. I called around they gave me the best price and took care of everything. Very happy customer, will use them again this coming summer.
- Russo's Pool & Spa IncProject went as communicated. Russo's communicated all the steps and the project went as expected. Installed a 30x15 fiberglass pool with slide. They recommended great features with lights and the pool slide works great. The pool was great to use over the summer and is ready for 2016 as well. We have an auto cover which is highly recommended to keep out debris from the pool. The pool is beautiful and we love it
- BARRINGTON POOLS INCI could highly recommend Barrington Pools Inc. They were fair and they weren't trying to rip me off.
- Russo's Pool & Spa IncA majority of the work was done before I arrived home and the team of installers were very professional and courteous. The workers returned several times over the next few days to install various parts of the pool depending on the water height. There was an issue with the factory gasket on the pool and Russo's was very responsive in returning to my home to fix the issue without question. Dan at Russo's answered several of my questions and helped me along the way with pool how-tos and maintenance tips and tricks. Everyone was extraordinarily friendly
- Summerhill PoolsThey did a great job! They were very responsive. They provided plenty of options and the follow up was also really good.
Last update on November 18, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Naperville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
From soaks to aerobics to cold dips, having a plunge pool offers tons of benefits. Learn everything you need to know about DIY plunge pool ideas and tips.
Did you know that many cities, including Chicago suburbs, require a permit to put up any swimming pool? Fencing, electrical rules affect temporary pools too.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Downers Grove,
- North Aurora,
- Boulder Hill,
- West Chicago,
- Glen Ellyn,
- Clarendon Hills,
- Oak Brook,
swimming pool companies in Naperville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Seasons Pools & Spas9135 W 135th St
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
- Alternating Currents Corporation1096 Hill Ave unit 2 a/c
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- ANCHOR SPA & POOL INC11659 E MAIN ST
Huntley, Illinois 60142
- APS All Property Services, Inc.1905 Marketview Dr Suite 121
Yorkville, Illinois 60560
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois 60491
- AquaLine Pools & Spas28W522 Batavia Rd Ste 3
Warrenville, Illinois 60555
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois 60174
- Arvidson Pools & Spas - Crystal Lake Location3209 S IL Route 31
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60012
- All Seasons Pools & Spas
- Bella Pools & Spa LLC3224 Greenwood Rd
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
- Bella Pools & Spa LLC
- Ecoscape Landscape Services Inc.1502 Fitzer Dr
Joliet, Illinois 60431
- Ecoscape Landscape Services Inc.
- Fox Valley Pools and Spas1880 Lincoln Highway
St. Charles, Illinois 60174
- Fox Valley Pools and Spas
- Ideal Electrical Contractors Inc.2551 Dukane Dr
Saint Charles, Illinois 60174
- Ideal Electrical Contractors Inc.
- J & C QUALITY POOLS24 E WILLOW
Lombard, Illinois 60148
- J & C QUALITY POOLS
- North Shore Painting & Restoration3432 W Diversey Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60647
- North Shore Painting & Restoration
- Talon Construction Group, Inc.116 1/2 E Main St
Saint Charles, Illinois 60174
- Talon Construction Group, Inc.
- Ultra Lux Construction3510 DEMPSTER ST
Skokie, Illinois 60076
- Ultra Lux Construction
- Viper electrical servicesp.o box 513
Lombard, Illinois 60148
- Viper electrical services