Russo's Pool & Spa Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2001

4.4

Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. Certified through the APSP (Association of Pool and Spa Professionals) Certificate #135-000-62. Additional DBAs - Russo's Pool and Spa, Russo’s Pools. Additional email - info@russospoolandspa.com....

iWORK

Here at iWork Junk Removal we specialize in junk removal. Our main goal is customer service, we go above and beyond for our customers. We let our work speak for it self. iWORK GET YOUR JUNK GONE! Same day service and We sweep after every job! We will wear gloves and face masks.

Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing began as a father-son business operating out of a Chicago garage in 1971. They went from home to home repairing furnaces and air conditioners with the goal of offering their customers honest and competent service. No extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Additional contacts: Chicago 773-413-1505 & 773-413-1028, South suburbs 708-406-3002, Southwest suburbs 815-306-2471, West suburbs 630-210-3352, North & Northwest 847-201-3222 , Northwest Indiana 219-228-8606, and (866) 444-2404. Additional emails - cs@fourseasons-chicago.com, customer.service@fourseasons-chicago.com, fs@fourseasons-chicago.com. Additional fax numbers- 773-284-9484, 847-783-0400. Additional contact names - David Musial. Additional DBAs - Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Four Seasons Heating & Air.

Offers by Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Wally Blanton Plumbing & Sewer

Ejector Pump & Sump Pump Installation. Call Wally Blanton Plumbing & Sewer For All Your Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Needs. Our Business Provides Exceptional Service And Offers Small Family Business Prices. Ejector/Sump Pump Installation Water Heater Installation Faucet Repair/Replace Drain Cleaning/Power Rodding Hydro Jetting

04/17/2021

raymundo G.

This place has terrible customer service and doesn't care about small pool purchases (they only prioritize big projects). As of May 14, 2020, I paid (down payment) for a 16' pool from Russo's Pools. I was told my pool would be installed in July 2020. The installer was to go out to look at the site within 1 week. They never did. I called and got no one, only leaving a message or the phone just ringing. This was all last summer 2020 with no communication. I contacted Russo's pool in March 2021 and was told they didn't have my pool nor had any idea what happened. They have given me the run-around since. I was told the installer would call me, and week after week, they did not. Not until I asked to speak to the owner that the installer called me, stating he had JUST gotten my number. The owner discussed them obtaining and installing an 18' pool to make things right. Anthony Russo is now stating he never said that; he says he only said he would look into it. All discussions about pool and site were about 18'. Even the assistant I have been talking to this week has been checking deliveries for the 18' pool and working on getting one. Anthony Russo says he can't do that, and I am here 334 days later and NO pool.

Description of Work
Pool install

Category hauling services

10/10/2018

Eileen B.

No reply from company at all. Not even an email saying the job wasn't in their parameters or that they were too busy. Very disappointed that we did not even receive a courtesy reply.

Description of Work
We needed leaking pipes repaired.

11/13/2017

Sandra D.

They did a good job. They were very good and I've used them more than once. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They opened the pool for me. They checked it for leaks and started it up with chemicals and took off the winter cover.

04/19/2017

CHARLES T.

they had to dig out some for our pool they brought along sheets of rubber to drive the earth mover on so it didn't damage the yard I was very impressed .they cleaned up after themselves and were very polite a first rate crew along with owner

Description of Work
purchased a above ground pool back in jan they setup a install date for middle of april was completed and couldn't be more satisfied the crew was great

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

03/06/2017

Dana B.

Nice people, but they do not do much for the huge cost.

Description of Work
Pool Opening.

09/26/2016

Rea L.

They came out and said they needed to order a part to fix the issue. I paid them for the part and service call. They never came back.

Description of Work
Fix hot tub

09/13/2016

NIKKI D.

great ! Ed , the serviceman, called me 30 minutes before, showed up on time and was great! I wish the person at office had told me to fill it. But he was very patient, very nice and showed me all that needed to be done and the price before he did it.

Description of Work
fix an older hot tub

05/20/2016

Linda J.

Terrible service! It cost us $150 for them to drive out, pick up a part and drive back to deliver it after it was fixed. They didn't respond to our multiple phone calls. Didn't come when they had indicated. Didn't call us when instructed prior to getting parts. When we called to complain, their response was not satisfactory. Our pool is still not opened and we've paid $345.00. We bought our pool from Russo's years ago and thought they were wonderful. Not so much anymore!!! They've really gone downhill.

Description of Work
We hired them to open our pool.

04/30/2016

Daniel F.

Project went as communicated. Russo's communicated all the steps and the project went as expected. Installed a 30x15 fiberglass pool with slide. They recommended great features with lights and the pool slide works great. The pool was great to use over the summer and is ready for 2016 as well. We have an auto cover which is highly recommended to keep out debris from the pool. The pool is beautiful and we love it.

Description of Work
Installed in ground pool

Category swimming pools

06/23/2015

Allen S.

Rick Olandese approached our large project with a professional attitude and outstanding communication.He came on time and kept in touch with us on a regular basis. As we all know, maintaining and operating a pool can mean unexpected problems - everything from weather to parts that don't seem to fit. Rick took full responsibility of the entire project, working closely with Ed Morrison to ensure our happiness. When things didn't go as planned, Ed returned graciously - even on the weekend - to fix skimmer and heater issues we couldn't figure out. They are both warm and friendly, incredibly easy to contact and an absolute pleasure to work with. Owning and operating small businesses is the bread and butter of our community and it is a pleasure to recommend these outstanding service people. Both gentleman deserve an A plus for the quality of work and professionalism. Contact Rick Olandese at A Touch of Pools at 815-404-7872 and Doughboy.2011@yahoo.com. Contact Ed Morrison at 708-906-7509

Description of Work
Our provider, Rick Olandese and Ed Morrison, offered tremendous service, outstanding attention to detail and a friendly and courteous experience. Referred to us by Russo's Pool and Spa, Rick and Ed replaced our entire liner, fixed all sheet metal issues, opened the pool, addressed heating concerns and offered continuous support. A Touch of Pools is the most outstanding pool company we have ever used for liner replacement and pool repair.

Category pool cleaners

Pool, spa, hot tub, repair, opening, closing, removal, sales, sump pump, steam shower, sauna & gas grills sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available