Appliance Repair on products that Cool, Cook, and Clean!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

AAA Appliance Service Center

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2003

175 Hansen Ct

Wood Dale, IL 60191

CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE SERVICE. We are Manufacturer Authorized with brands like Samsung, Fisher & Paykel, LG, Dacor, Speed Queen, True Refrigeration and more brands! ** Manufacturer Warranty Authorized Appliance Repair ** Residential | Food Service | Commercial Appliance | Biomedical | Workplace Established in 1950 providing 1 Year Warranty on Parts + Labor 24/7/365 : Service + Scheduling + Live Phone Customer Care. SAME DAY SERVICE is available! Our technicians are dispatched from their homes in your neighborhood. You receive the same flat low rate no matter where you live! We have flat rate pricing and quote before any repair! We are manufacturer authorized with brands like LG, Dacor, Samsung and Alto-Shaam. We also are the repair center for home warranty companies like Nicor, American Home Shield, BPG and more! We send email confirmations with a photo of your tech so you know who to expect! Our technicians undergo background and drug screening. They are licensed, bonded and insured. They are full-time employees, not sub-contractors. Our team is also NON-COMMISSION. Our team is motivated to help you, not sell repairs! CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE SERVICE....

09/25/2022

Daniel M.

Technician was punctual and diagnosed the problem quickly. The dryer was repaired once the new part came in.

Description of Work
Dryer was not heating.

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

08/24/2022

Lauris F.

Did not go well. He showed up and looked a the unit. He claimed it was repaired, but he never let it cycle an entire cycle and when we tried it, the unit failed again. Upon leaving he said that if it failed again, it would be a over $500 repair (computer processor of some sort). We looked online and found that a little disassembly is suggested, along with a simple cleaning of a filter as the first thing to try. We did and now it works.

Description of Work
Maytag WASHER (MVWC465HW0) Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your feedback on Google and here. As the technician mentioned, he ran the 2018 Maytag MVWC465HW0 Dryer in a diagnostic mode and found no error codes and it went through the calibration cycle just fine. He also tested each component individually and everything checked out fine. When he arrived, he did find it would not turn on. He had to unplug and plug it up in a different outlet and it worked when tested. He mentioned that if it keeps acting up could be the control board. He took the time to research that and provided you with a quote. We do not set the prices for the parts. The part alone was over $200. Depending on the age and condition of the unit, we do not recommend that investment. We are sorry that you didn't feel that his professional assessment met your needs or expectations. We strongly believe Steve conducted himself professionally, accurately, and thoroughly. You had accurate information to make a decision about your appliance. We wish you the best in finding a company for your needs in the future. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

07/25/2022

Glenn L.

Freezer was not fixed but no blame goes to AAA. They've kept me informed all along the way.

Description of Work
Freezer on the fritz.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your warranty service! We appreciate that you took the time. :)

12/30/2021

Hanson A.

The AAA professional was first rate in every respect. I would give this company a 10; and would hire them for any appliance repairs from now on.

Description of Work
Repair an LG dryer

07/19/2021

CHRIS C.

fixed for the show up fee. Technician knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], we're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our team. Thanks for sharing!

06/24/2021

Ben B.

An honest, helpful company! Dave came out to look at our Dacor fridge which was not cooling properly. He found the problem quickly, and alerted us that the fridge likely was still under warranty with the company we bought it from. That saved us over $600 in repair costs! We'll absolutely use this company again.

Description of Work
Dacor Fridge Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

04/20/2021

Carolyn S.

Braydon did a fabulous job. He called before arriving and completed the work efficiently and in record time. Thank you for sending an accomplished repair person.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

04/14/2021

Wendy M.

Ivan was terrific - he was on time, polite, wore a mask, completed the repair, explained what he did and went beyond - our plumber had misconnected a cable and Ivan fixed the issue - no additional charge. Great company to work with. Reliable!

Description of Work
Repair LG dishwasher - the pump!

Category appliance repair

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We have shared this with Ivan to let him know to keep up the amazing work!

01/15/2021

Nathaniel G.

Our tech, Braydon, was prompt, friendly and professional. His knowledge seemed up to par and he was very good about explaining the problems he saw with the dishwasher and what we should expect moving forward. I was impressed and the experience really exceeded my expectations. Not sure how much he is making but it’s probably not enough. AAA alliance is a solid operation that I will definitely be using in the future and I have to problem at all recommending them to anyone who has an issue with their appliances.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Braydon and our team. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their service experience.

11/09/2020

ELIZABETH M.

After calling the manufacturer (LG) since the motor still had 3 years under warranty, they recommended AAA Appliance Service Center as one of their authorized companies for repairs. Everyone was pleasant and professional--from the initial call and scheduling to the technician's visit. I did have to wait a little over a week for a technician to come out to diagnose the problem, but they were able to come earlier in the day than scheduled. Ivan, the technician was terrific. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and polite. While inspecting the motor under the machine, he noticed that the bolts holding the motor in place were very loose and coming off. He double-checked that all the related parts were in good condition and then tightened up the bolts. He ran a spin cycle with the machine empty and it worked perfectly. The service charge for the visit (which was lower than other competitors) is good for 30 days if any other problems occur. I've since done 5 loads of laundry and the machine is once again working perfectly. I appreciate the honesty and integrity of this company.

Description of Work
My washing machine stopped working and the error code indicated it was the motor, which was still under warranty.

Category appliance repair, appliance refinishing

We are so grateful for your 5-star review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and Angie's List community.

05/06/2020

shakeel S.

The oven was fixed right away but the parts for Microwave were delayed resulting in waiting for over a month. This was unavoidable as the repairman had to order multiple parts for our microwave. Still very happy with the result. As we had home warranty to cover this repair our out of pocket cost was $100 per appliance

Description of Work
Microwave and Oven

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are sorry we were unable to finish it during the first trip which is common for warranty calls. We are happy that we were able to get your service covered and taken care of with your warranty company. It's great that you were happy with our service since that is what we strive for! Enjoy your day!

12/29/2019

James H.

Not what I wanted to hear but basically full replacement of refrigerant components are needed so cheaper to buy a new refrigerator.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of why fridge not cooling

12/11/2019

Mick C.

They did a good job. He came out to the house twice and it was a real good work.

Description of Work
They repaired our dishwasher.

Blair F H.

Perfectly. This happened one week before Thanksgiving. The entire project took 4 days. I am very impressed with AAA Appliance. They contract with Home Warranty of America. Not every vendor is equal. AAA was heads above many of their peers. I would use them even regardless of a home warranty.

Description of Work
Soap dispenser door was not working

Ian S.

The message link on their website did not work properly, but when I called I was able to make an appointment easily. Technician arrived at the time promised. Diagnosed that one crucial part is no longer manufactured, so repair is not possible. I subsequently verified this with the manufacturer. But the technician did not seem willing to explain what he found. I only managed to get the information (part # etc) by insistently interrogating him. Technician seemed more interested in getting paid than providing a good explanation of the diagnosis and information to the customer. I still never discovered whether a similar part by another manufacturer would do (it was a $60 burner tube in a $5,000 range), or whether there were wider problems with the range. A horrible experience. I would not use this company again, but perhaps it is just the technician who seemed technically competent, but was not customer focused.

Description of Work
Investigate problem with oven on 15-year-old range.

Chris D.

The technician did nothing but give me a list of parts that might be bad. He never opened the dryer to test anything or determine what the issue might be. He just said buy another dryer. For that I had to pay a $128 service call for the technician to do nothing. I've had these guys for a dishwasher repair also and wasn't happy with their service. Once again they did nothing but wipe some extra soap build up out of the dishwasher tub got $128.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer was not getting up to temperature.

Ann B.

I am surprised that they asked for our feedback. The overall client service experience is focused MUCH MORE on confirming our understanding that we must pay for the diagnostic visit and the service visits than to their understanding of what was actually needed. As a matter of fact, they ordered the wrong part even though we provided the Model # and the original paperwork from our purchase. For the diagnostic visit, we we had to take a day off from work (because the window of arrival is sooo broad). For the 1st service call, we sat at home all day and didn't make any plans ... and then the service call which was unsuccessful because they had ordered the wrong part. When they called to set up the 2nd service call (3rd visit), they just wanted to confirm that an adult will be home during the service call and to inform me that payment will be expected the same day. Did they look at the notes to see when it was that I first called? Do they even care that we have been without a washing machine for over a month? I don't think so. (We have been going to the laundry mat and we do appreciate the fact that we have a car and that we can afford the extra ~$25/week for coin laundry.)

Description of Work
N/A

11/19/2019

Hendrix B.

Terry arrived per committed schedule and repaired the unit quickly. Very professional, courteous, knowledgeable. This is the third of fourth visit from an AAA Appliance technician (large and small appliance repairs) - each has been totally satisfactory. I would highly recommend AAA Appliance.

Description of Work
repair Viking microwave

Category small appliance repair

11/16/2018

Mary P.

On three occasions they incorrectly claimed that my stove needed to have burners replaced. I had it independenlty evaluated and the authorized Viking repair service verified that they made costly repairs that were not necessary or related to the problem I experienced. There were out of pocket costs associated with these repairs and I had to take time off to accomodate their schedule which was not convenient.

Description of Work
range repair

06/08/2018

Verena B.

I spoke to AAA on the phone on Monday, they said their first available appointment would be this afternoon, Friday 6/8/18, between 1 and 5pm, and that the tech would call a half hour before arrival. At 4pm I called them to find out when the tech would be coming, and they told me the work order was for Monday 6/11. I told them I had the confirmation email right in front of me, with the date of 6/8. They said they would contact the tech and call me back. It's now 6pm. They don't need to bother calling back, I'm going to hire someone else.

Description of Work
Repair my Bluestar range

Category appliance repair

We deeply apologize for the confusion. It is extremely rare and an odd glitch. We did review the calls from the only number that we have on file for you. Listening to the calls, we did speak with you for an appointment on the 8th, but our system had you on the 11th. You might have received an automated notification for that appointment since the system will notify you of any changes to your appointment automatically. It looks like you wanted doors pre-ordered, but we needed more information as well before we could identify the correct part. Since your appliance is a specialized product, only a few technicians and are certified on your brand. We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations and were not able to make it to your desired appointment time. We genuinely know that this is an extremely rare and odd situation, so it took a while to research and attempt to figure out where the disconnect happened. We will continue to do so in an effort to avoid this from happening again. With our sincerest apologies, please give us the benefit of the doubt this was an honest mistake and work every day to do the best we can for our clients and staff.

05/08/2018

Debbi S.

Billy came out and diagnosed the problem as my drain pump on my 2006 washer. The part was ordered and he came to installed it today. He was very pleasant and professional on both visits. The washer now works and is operating better than it has for a few years. Now unfortunately I have no excuse not to do laundry. :D

Description of Work
My washer stopped working

Category appliance repair

We are so happy that you were happy with Billye-Jo! We are also glad he got your routine back to normal - we all know how lovely doing laundry is... :) Have a great day!

01/30/2018

Madi B.

AAA Appliance Service Center is honorable and professional.

Description of Work
It has been quite some time since I used the services of AAA Appliance Service Center, however, I would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your care.

01/12/2018

Zina L.

Their personable, intelligent - highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We really appreciate that you did that for our team. We are pleased to be able to assist you. Have a great day!

09/03/2017

Irene B.

He diagnosed the problem and I paid the service fee.

Description of Work
Had them come out and check out my refrigerator/freezer that was not working. They came out and checked it out. Found out it would be a costly fix (compressor) so did not opt to fix but replace instead.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for sharing your experience!

08/22/2017

SUE R.

Knew the problem, but due to age of machine decided not to fix at this time.

Description of Work
Washing machine making loud noises in spin cycle

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your feedback! We know sometimes it doesn't make the most sense (financially) to repair. We appreciate that you took the time to investigate the possibility. It is bigger than just the appliance or the repair. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you have a great day!