Atlas Restoration LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2004

11441 Melrose Ave.

Franklin Park, IL 60131

Serving Chicagoland for over 39 years. All of our employees are thoroughly background checked. We also service southeast Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana. Licensed subcontractors used for structural engineering. Additional emails: request-info@atlasrestoration.com, cheintz@atlasrestoration.com. Additional phone: (866) 841-6639....

foundation repair (131)basement waterproofing (73)structural engineering (28)concrete repair (26)drain pipe installation (16)mudjacking (12)well & water pump repair (11)excavating (9)woodworking (6)basement remodeling (3)plumbers (1)masonry (1)

11/16/2020

They gave an estimate that included charging me $4400 for 4 sheets of drywall. I emailed them back asking if this was correct and never heard back from them. I ended up hiring someone else.

Description of Work
They gave me a quote to put in a rain drainage tile around my foundation.

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/01/2020

All of the floor joists in my family room were rotted and/or collapsing due to prolonged water damage. Atlas staff, including the salesman Jim and engineer reviewed the situation and recommended a waterproof membrane and pitching the sidewalk on one side of the building away from the building. When water tested this only provided a partial fix of the problem. We eventually decided on drain tile an...

Description of Work
Remediation and repair of water damage

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/30/2020

The level of expertise you get from these guys is second to none. We were very impressed with the thoroughness and detail in which they operate. This was a stressful repair, and Atlas certainly eased our worries.

Description of Work
Foundation Support - Install concrete piers and crack plates

Category concrete repair,structural engineer,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/30/2020

This job went great from the start. From the moment the estimator came to our house for the first time, I felt comfortable that this was the company to use for our job. I had received 3 other quotes, but I could tell there was a level of professionalism and knowledge the others didn’t have. The price was competitive and the plan of work addressed everything we needed. The work crew was professiona...

Description of Work
Interior drain tile, window well drains, waterproof membrane

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/29/2020

We had a truly wonderful experience with Atlas. We are glad we waited to get the work done by true professionals. Everyone from the office, to the on site crew and the project manager were so polite and courteous. We got routine updates about the work being done. This was a messy, multiple day job. The crew was extremely careful and treated our home and our neighbors with respect as if it was thei...

Description of Work
Foundation sealing and exterior drain tile system with interior sump pump and discharge.

Category excavators,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

We used Atlas Restoration for new interior drain tile, sump pump, window well drains and connection to public storm system. The entire process was smooth from estimate through installation. Gary Milligan was very knowledgable, helpful, and available whenever we had questions. The installation crew, led by Ruben, was phenomenal. They took extra care while working in our home and focused on cleaning...

Description of Work
Interior drain tile and new sump pump

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

10/29/2020

I had complex issues in my basement resulting in repeated flooding, and in a couple of cases extreme. I had several waterproofing companies out to help solution, Atlas's proposal was by far the most thoughtful and thorough. Everyone I interacted with was super professional and courteous. The work was done on time and as expected, my property was left clean and back together.

Description of Work
Waterproofing of basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

10/29/2020

Crews were professional and thorough. Proposals could be faster for additional work. Otherwise, administrative and management follow-up was very good.

Description of Work
Foundation repairs and sealing; floor elevation surveys

Category concrete repair,home inspection,structural engineer,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

10/29/2020

Altas was professional, responsive, timely, clean, communicative, and performed high quality work. I recommend them without hessitation.

Description of Work
Foundation repair / raising and stabilization

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Outstanding. Very professional team - knowledgeable, hard working, responsive, practical. Work included putting in a French drain & sump pump as well as carbon fiber support for bowing concrete block walls.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing & shoring up foundation

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Permanent foundation repair & leveling, basement and crawl space waterproofing, crawl space liners and ventilation systems, beam and column repair and replacement, basement lowering, bowing or leaning basement walls repaired, conversion of crawl spaces into basements.

Ask for details.