North Shore Aggregate

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2003

North Shore Aggregate is family owned and operated. We have been in business for over 30 years. We specialize in exposed aggregate, antiqued concrete, as well as traditional finishes. Contact us for a free estimate....

Affordable Window Cleaning

Owner operated have been in the business for 29 years! Mike is on every job to assure customer satisfaction- your project will get the up most attention to detail. Estimates are always free! Call today!

Monapix Corp

Monapix Corporation is a family-owned and operated business. When we say family, we mean that we treat our customers as members of our family and we take care of them. Our philosophy is to make you happy with the quality of service while giving you the best value. All our staff is highly trained, with years of experience in cleaning business. We use the highest quality products available and are fully equipped to handle any job. Needless to say that we are fully bonded and insured. We look forward to see you in the future.

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi

01/23/2020

Tom V.

Awesome, very professional and timely. They did a great job and tons of compliments from neighbors on how good it looks. Thanks

Description of Work
New aggregate driveway and walkway

03/19/2016

John W.

Team showed up on dates promised and completed work. North Shore Aggregate answered all my questions before they started work as well as during. They never shied away from a question. My driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway & walkway, Poured new cement driveway and walkway.

11/22/2015

Deborah G.

They were very efficient, attentive. We aren't quite finished but will need to wait until Spring. This style of concrete is perfect for people who want to avoid the 'white look' of modern concrete. It is really pretty and several people stopped by to find out 'who did it'. The pricing was less than many quotes for plain white concrete we had received. Re stoops-...if you are changing the layout...watch out! We did not anticipate when we redid our stoop in a different direction' that the old steps would leave a significant trace on the side of the building, so we would have designed differently if we had known. Perhaps this should have been obvious and/or is not always the case, so I don't blame the contractors for this. If you are redoing a stoop and having stairs run a different direction, be forewarned....prepare to either extend your stoop out over where the steps had been or design an alternative cover (we are going to put in a large planter)

Description of Work
redid front stoop and sidewalk; dug out side yard to prepare for us to put in patio (we will do ourselves)

Category concrete repair,excavators

11/13/2015

Jeremiah B.

Since they had received good reviews on the list, I called North Shore Aggregate for an estimate. Shortly afterwards, John contacted me and arranged a date and time . He arrived on time, viewed the project , took measurements and explained what should be done. The next day I had a full proposal in my email box. I accepted it and returned it with a deposit. Received an email a few days later, stating they had received the signed proposal and check. And gave me a tentative date. Due to the weather,John advised me, my work was backed up by a week. He called several days in advance to schedule the work days. In Cary, the building department requires an inspection before and after they pour the concrete. I was pleased this morning when the building inspector passed the apron and patio and told me he did good work.

Description of Work
Removed an old garage apron and patio. Framed and poured a new concrete apron and patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

08/08/2015

George H.

We used North Shore to replace and resurface our driveway, front walk, porch and rear walk and patio 20 years ago and decided to use them again when it was time to redo some of the same areas. North Shore concrete had held up well, but we had some serious settling issues (which is very common in our neighborhood). North Shore suggested only replacing some sections of the concrete, which would reduce the total cost, and assured us that they could match the existing 20-year-old aggregate surface. Our suppliers needed to replace all the concrete. While the work was being done, North Shore was very professional, answered all our questions and kept us informed of what was happening. They also addresses some issues that came up and made sure we were happy with the finished product. We are very happy with the end result and would use North Shore again.

Description of Work
Aggregate concrete on driveway, front walk, front steps and porch, and rear walk and patio.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

05/12/2015

NOREEN E.

I am a landscape designer and designed the new driveway and sidewalk. I needed someone to install it for my clients and am very happy with the outcome. He was able to do it earlier than he estimated. I had a time issue and then he had a cancellation, and it worked out great. They needed to take out more material than estimated, so we had a little uptick in price, but not too bad.

Description of Work
remove old and install new concrete driveway and front sidewalk.

04/06/2015

TYRONE T.

Work began promptly on the promised date and proceeded according to the planned schedule. The work was completed on-time, finishing the project within 4 days of the start. The patio and driveway look very good. I plan to use North Shore Aggregate for future work.

Description of Work
Removed old patio blocks, prepared and poured a new patio and driveway. Combined, it was approximately 1050 sq. ft.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

02/04/2015

Jerry M.

We were thrilled with the work done by North Shore Aggregate. We were quoted a completely fair price, and felt the quality of the work was outstanding. Everyone was punctual, courteous and professional. We had a small, city patio that was completely covered in wood chips, and a fence surrounded by half-dead evergreens. The crew removed the existing "backyard," and replaced it with beautiful aggregate. Upon noticing we had a baby in the house, one crew member, Andrew, even suggested we put our son's handprint into the patio! The job was done on time, and exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace wood chipped area with aggregate. Added stamped and decorative features. Adjusted pitch to avoid water runoff toward home.

Category concrete repair

09/12/2014

CHARLES D.

John and everyone who worked on this project were dedicated, hard working on time professionals. The work was completed on schedule, for the estimated price and they even made sure I was pleased with the results! I would and I have reccomended Northshore Aggregate!!!

Description of Work
Removed concrete front porch,back porch, patio, front sidewalk and driveway. Graded, compacted, framed, poured and finished new driveway, enlarged porches,sidewalk, patio and wheel chair ramp. After one month came back to pressure wash and then applied a sealer to prevent damage caused by ice melt and other chemicals

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,pressure washing,patios

08/19/2014

RUSTY A.

I had asked for an estimate on repairing concrete steps on our front porch. The company responded to my email quickly but warned that their minimum charge for a job is $1400. They explained that this is partially because the ready-mix concrete companies require them to buy an entire truckload of concrete and they do not share truckloads between small jobs. They also warned me that I would have to schedule my job at least eight weeks in advance. I appreciated their responsiveness and honesty but I did not use them because the minimum charge was higher than I could afford to pay.

Description of Work
Estimate to repair concrete steps

Category concrete repair

North Shore Aggregate

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2003

7705 Andrea Ln

Crystal Lake, IL 60012

Concrete flatwork, exposed aggregate, dyed concrete, footings, stoops, stairs, driveways, patios, walks, custom design and finishes.

Stamped concrete, mud jacking, crack repair, concrete overlays