North Shore Aggregate

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2003

North Shore Aggregate is family owned and operated. We have been in business for over 30 years. We specialize in exposed aggregate, antiqued concrete, as well as traditional finishes. Contact us for a free estimate....

Sexton Home Improvement & Repairs

Decks, drywall, general repairs/handyman. Big, small, SHIR can do it all. Veteran and Family owned since 2017. We pride ourselves in customer service! COVID19...No trip or service fees to come out. We are prepared to run emergency handyman services during the COVID19 outbreak. Your local handyman company provides exceptional service, with even better craftsmanship. We have been in this industry for the past 15 years. We take pride in our work, and back it with excellent customer service. Taking care of our customers and protecting their home is our top priority.

Rush Home Improvement

Currently booking for Kitchen & Bathroom remodels. Call us today at (815) 403-7036 We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Fencing & Deck Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

LA basemant waterproofing and foundation repair

basemant waterproofing and fondation repair. Foundation cracks, drain tile, sump pumps, battery backups, yard drainage, window wells, window well drains, exterior sealing, crawlspace encapsulation

01/23/2020

Awesome, very professional and timely. They did a great job and tons of compliments from neighbors on how good it looks. Thanks

Description of Work
New aggregate driveway and walkway

03/19/2016

Team showed up on dates promised and completed work. North Shore Aggregate answered all my questions before they started work as well as during. They never shied away from a question. My driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway & walkway, Poured new cement driveway and walkway.

11/22/2015

They were very efficient, attentive. We aren't quite finished but will need to wait until Spring. This style of concrete is perfect for people who want to avoid the 'white look' of modern concrete. It is really pretty and several people stopped by to find out 'who did it'. The pricing was less than many quotes for plain white concrete we had received. Re stoops-...if you are changing the layout......

Description of Work
redid front stoop and sidewalk; dug out side yard to prepare for us to put in patio (we will do ourselves)

Category concrete repair,excavators

11/13/2015

Since they had received good reviews on the list, I called North Shore Aggregate for an estimate. Shortly afterwards, John contacted me and arranged a date and time . He arrived on time, viewed the project , took measurements and explained what should be done. The next day I had a full proposal in my email box. I accepted it and returned it with a deposit. Received an email a few days later, stati...

Description of Work
Removed an old garage apron and patio. Framed and poured a new concrete apron and patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

08/08/2015

We used North Shore to replace and resurface our driveway, front walk, porch and rear walk and patio 20 years ago and decided to use them again when it was time to redo some of the same areas. North Shore concrete had held up well, but we had some serious settling issues (which is very common in our neighborhood). North Shore suggested only replacing some sections of the concrete, which would redu...

Description of Work
Aggregate concrete on driveway, front walk, front steps and porch, and rear walk and patio.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

05/12/2015

I am a landscape designer and designed the new driveway and sidewalk. I needed someone to install it for my clients and am very happy with the outcome. He was able to do it earlier than he estimated. I had a time issue and then he had a cancellation, and it worked out great. They needed to take out more material than estimated, so we had a little uptick in price, but not too bad.

Description of Work
remove old and install new concrete driveway and front sidewalk.

04/06/2015

Work began promptly on the promised date and proceeded according to the planned schedule. The work was completed on-time, finishing the project within 4 days of the start. The patio and driveway look very good. I plan to use North Shore Aggregate for future work.

Description of Work
Removed old patio blocks, prepared and poured a new patio and driveway. Combined, it was approximately 1050 sq. ft.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

02/04/2015

We were thrilled with the work done by North Shore Aggregate. We were quoted a completely fair price, and felt the quality of the work was outstanding. Everyone was punctual, courteous and professional. We had a small, city patio that was completely covered in wood chips, and a fence surrounded by half-dead evergreens. The crew removed the existing "backyard," and replaced it with beautiful aggreg...

Description of Work
Replace wood chipped area with aggregate. Added stamped and decorative features. Adjusted pitch to avoid water runoff toward home.

Category concrete repair

09/12/2014

John and everyone who worked on this project were dedicated, hard working on time professionals. The work was completed on schedule, for the estimated price and they even made sure I was pleased with the results! I would and I have reccomended Northshore Aggregate!!!

Description of Work
Removed concrete front porch,back porch, patio, front sidewalk and driveway. Graded, compacted, framed, poured and finished new driveway, enlarged porches,sidewalk, patio and wheel chair ramp. After one month came back to pressure wash and then applied a sealer to prevent damage caused by ice melt and other chemicals

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,pressure washing,patios

08/19/2014

I had asked for an estimate on repairing concrete steps on our front porch. The company responded to my email quickly but warned that their minimum charge for a job is $1400. They explained that this is partially because the ready-mix concrete companies require them to buy an entire truckload of concrete and they do not share truckloads between small jobs. They also warned me that I would have to ...

Description of Work
Estimate to repair concrete steps

Category concrete repair

Concrete flatwork, exposed aggregate, dyed concrete, footings, stoops, stairs, driveways, patios, walks, custom design and finishes.

Stamped concrete, mud jacking, crack repair, concrete overlays