White Rabbit Home Improvement Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2001

1166 Flex Ct

Lake Zurich, IL 60047

At White Rabbit , we work our magic on garages, basements and commercial applications across Chicagoland and Southeast Wisconsin, since 1988. As the exclusive Gorgeous Garage dealer for both Chicago and Milwaukee, we can upgrade your space with custom storage solutions including cabinets, overhead racks and the Monkey Bars Storage system. White Rabbit offers the latest advancement in concrete coating technology for garage and basement floors. Regardless of the current condition of your floor, cracks, pitting or fresh concrete, it will be transformed by our technology. For your free consultation, visit our web sites www.whiterabbitinc.com www.garagesolutionsmilwaukee.com www.garagesolutionschicago.com You may reach us via telephone at our offices at 847-272-7878 and 262-344-0846....

Projects

Garage Flooring and Storage project
Garage Flooring and Storage

cabinet makers

202053122

11/17/2021

Eric A.

I had somebody years ago to my garage floor it didn’t last and they did not come back out to address the situation. I happen to be driving and saw a Van from White rabbit so I called the number and immediately was put in touch with the owner Gary. We set up an appointment he came out right away and it started off them doing two projects for me. That led me to have them install slat walls in my garage and having custom workbench is made. Everybody from the crew that came out to the people in the office to the owners were excellent to work with. I’ve Since pass their name to friends and I would definitely use them again great company to work with

Description of Work
Garage flooring and storage

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

01/15/2021

paolo P.

the grew cancelled the appointment several times for various reasons. the floor looks **** with uneven coating. in several spots looks like the final coating was not applied. difficult to work with

Description of Work
Garage floor coating

Category epoxy flooring

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we apologize that there were rain delays and installation issues with your project. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to come out and address your concerns. We hope that your are enjoying your garage floor after our re-visit.

04/01/2020

Bonnie W.

Crew arrived on time, very friendly and informative. Provided information during each step of the process for me and the job was completed the same day and looks AWESOME!

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

Category concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our team. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything, it was a pleasure to work with you.

08/19/2019

Chris B.

John and Daniel did a great job, the garage floors looks great, and we’re hoping it lasts. The installers were great about explaining the process, timing, and directions following the installation. I would highly recommend White Rabbit Home Improvement.

Description of Work
Garage resurfacing

Category flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

07/02/2019

Veronica D.

They never returned my calls or email inquiry or followed up on the lead. If they aren't responsive to me before the project, I doubt they would be responsive once they start.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and cabinetry

Category home & garage organization

We sincerely apologize that you did not receive any response from White Rabbit. Upon reviewing our records, we do not have any contact information provided for you. We received a Home Adviser request for you in June, that does not share your information if another company clicks on the lead first. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but we do not have contact information for you. Please reach out to 847-272-7878 and I will be happy to clear up the matter for you. Thank you.

07/01/2019

stormy L.

John and Anthony were fantastic - got here exactly on time as promised - finished early, helped me move items. very professional. They did a fantastic job - I am very pleased with the job and want to show off my new garage floor to everyone.

Description of Work
garage floor

05/07/2019

Paul S.

Would highly recommend the guys from White Rabbit. They did a great job redoing the floor and storage in our garage. The initial appointment to measure and select finishes was very informative and the installers showed up right on time to get the work done, and were very pleasant and professional. Our floors look amazing compared to the old concrete we used to have, and they're so easy to keep clean now. Also really happy to have all the Monkey Bars storage units installed - all of our junk is finally up off the floor and it's much easier to get in and out of our cars. It took the installation crew just a couple of hours to get the storage installed, and about a day for the floor from start to finish.

Description of Work
New Garage Floor and Storage Units

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

04/02/2019

Helen P.

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. My new floor looks amazing and I have so much room with the new overhead racks they installed.

Description of Work
Garage floor and storage racks

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

01/21/2019

Craig M.

Great service. Responsive and worked with our schedule to complete the project professionally. Eric and crew were very helpful with understanding repairs and application process. Looks fantastic and comforting to know it's eco-safe product. We plan on repeating this on an apron and concrete curb in the spring.

Description of Work
Poly coating of garage floor

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

09/11/2018

Lorna C.

I called White Rabbit, as they did our basement floor several years ago, and we were very satisfied with the work. Their rep, Eric Fields (who said he is part owner) came and did an evaluation and wrote a quote. He said he would formalize the quote and e-mail it to me. After not hearing from him for 5 days, I called the office. The lady that answered said she would have him call me. He never did. If there was some issue, call, e-mail, or snail mail me. To just cease communications is totally unprofessional, and quite frankly - rude. Mr. Fields said the company changed ownership a few years ago. If this is how the new owners conduct business, I'm glad I found out now, rather than after the job was done.

Description of Work
Repair and sealing of garage floor.

Category epoxy flooring

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication from our salesman. Unfortunately, there was a family health emergency that week for Eric and he did not respond in a timely manner. At White Rabbit, we value our customers time and strive to deliver our proposals efficiently. We are still a family run company that stands behind our products and services. Thank you for the feedback.

Prestigious Kitchen & Home Design Inc

Recognized as one of the nation’s top Kitchen design showrooms, Prestigious is your one-stop, full-service design firm. Since 1985 we have been making dream homes a reality. We continuously strive to remain a leader, and innovator in the luxury home market, bringing fresh designs and the highest quality to each of our exceptional customers. Prestigious Kitchen Design has brought together premium products, to ensure clients have access to the best solutions for their individual needs. Due to Covid restrictions, please call our office to schedule a free estimate today! You can also visit us at our website at https://prestigioushomedesign.com/

Offers by Prestigious Kitchen & Home Design Inc on Angi
    Linus Flooring

We focus on making our customers feel satisfied after the project is done in their house or business. With 5+ years of experience and serving happy customers we feel confident in your projects needs. We offer free estimates on our service and you be glad to give you a quote. Call us today!

Offers by Linus Flooring on Angi
    Magic Poxy

We are a small family run business. Our installations are our livelihood. Since we are owner operated; we don't have high overhead costs as our competitors and we pass those savings along to you! We mainly offer two flooring options; a 5 year warranty and lifetime warranty installation. Both options include superior attention to detail and unparalleled workmanship. Not to mention industrial grade products that won't chip, peel, scratch or discolor and are chemically resistant! Contact us today to discuss your project. We look forward to hearing from you!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage, basement and commercial concrete floor coating. As the exclusive authorized Gorgeous Garage dealer for Chicago and Milwaukee, we offer garage organization systems from design to installation. We install custom cabinets, workbenches, overhead racks, slat wall and the Monkey Bars storage shelving system.

Kitchen cabinets, installation of existing cabinets, home organizing or clean out.