White Rabbit Home Improvement Inc

Lake Zurich, IL 60047

Garage Flooring and Storage

Garage Flooring and Storage

cabinet makers202053122
This install included our polyurea floor coating that is 4 times stronger than epoxy and backed by our lifetime warranty. Their customized storage plan included custom cabinets, slat wall, motorized overhead racks and the Monkey bars shelving system.

At White Rabbit , we work our magic on garages, basements and commercial applications across Chicagoland and Southeast Wisconsin, since 1988. As the exclusive Gorgeous Garage dealer for both Chicago and Milwaukee, we can upgrade your space with custom storage solutions including cabinets, overhead racks and the Monkey Bars Storage system. White Rabbit offers the latest advancement in concrete coating technology for garage and basement floors. Regardless of the current condition of your floor, cracks, pitting or fresh concrete, it will be transformed by our technology. For your free consultation, visit our web sites www.whiterabbitinc.com www.garagesolutionsmilwaukee.com www.garagesolutionschicago.com You may reach us via telephone at our offices at 847-272-7878 and 262-344-0846....

Resposiveness

professional organizers (111)epoxy flooring (45)flooring (14)stamped concrete (1)cabinet makers (15)concrete repair (6)

01/15/2021

the grew cancelled the appointment several times for various reasons. the floor looks **** with uneven coating. in several spots looks like the final coating was not applied. difficult to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

04/01/2020

Crew arrived on time, very friendly and informative. Provided information during each step of the process for me and the job was completed the same day and looks AWESOME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy garage floor

CATEGORY concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Photo for White Rabbit Home Improvement Inc - 1166 Flex Ct, Lake Zurich, IL - 38481824

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our team. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything, it was a pleasure to work with you.

08/19/2019

John and Daniel did a great job, the garage floors looks great, and we’re hoping it lasts. The installers were great about explaining the process, timing, and directions following the installation. I would highly recommend White Rabbit Home Improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage resurfacing

CATEGORY flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

07/02/2019

They never returned my calls or email inquiry or followed up on the lead. If they aren't responsive to me before the project, I doubt they would be responsive once they start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy flooring and cabinetry

CATEGORY home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

We sincerely apologize that you did not receive any response from White Rabbit. Upon reviewing our records, we do not have any contact information provided for you. We received a Home Adviser request for you in June, that does not share your information if another company clicks on the lead first. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but we do not have contact information for you. Please reach out to ...

07/01/2019

John and Anthony were fantastic - got here exactly on time as promised - finished early, helped me move items. very professional. They did a fantastic job - I am very pleased with the job and want to show off my new garage floor to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for White Rabbit Home Improvement Inc - 1166 Flex Ct, Lake Zurich, IL - 37960473

05/07/2019

Would highly recommend the guys from White Rabbit. They did a great job redoing the floor and storage in our garage. The initial appointment to measure and select finishes was very informative and the installers showed up right on time to get the work done, and were very pleasant and professional. Our floors look amazing compared to the old concrete we used to have, and they're so easy to keep cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Floor and Storage Units

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Photo for White Rabbit Home Improvement Inc - 1166 Flex Ct, Lake Zurich, IL - 37863134

04/02/2019

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. My new floor looks amazing and I have so much room with the new overhead racks they installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor and storage racks

CATEGORY home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

01/21/2019

Great service. Responsive and worked with our schedule to complete the project professionally. Eric and crew were very helpful with understanding repairs and application process. Looks fantastic and comforting to know it's eco-safe product. We plan on repeating this on an apron and concrete curb in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poly coating of garage floor

CATEGORY home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

09/11/2018

I called White Rabbit, as they did our basement floor several years ago, and we were very satisfied with the work. Their rep, Eric Fields (who said he is part owner) came and did an evaluation and wrote a quote. He said he would formalize the quote and e-mail it to me. After not hearing from him for 5 days, I called the office. The lady that answered said she would have him call me. He never did. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and sealing of garage floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication from our salesman. Unfortunately, there was a family health emergency that week for Eric and he did not respond in a timely manner. At White Rabbit, we value our customers time and strive to deliver our proposals efficiently. We are still a family run company that stands behind our products and services. Thank you for the feedback.

07/13/2018

My garage floor was coated with the epoxy like finish back in January and the garage floor looks great and am very pleased with the work. Just one comment, I have a concreate driveway and the workmen got some of the epoxy top coating on the drive way and is impossible to remove. I called White Rabbit about how to clean the driveway twice but although the manager said he would contact the supplier ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor was coated

CATEGORY home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

Garage, basement and commercial concrete floor coating. As the exclusive authorized Gorgeous Garage dealer for Chicago and Milwaukee, we offer garage organization systems from design to installation. We install custom cabinets, workbenches, overhead racks, slat wall and the Monkey Bars storage shelving system.

Kitchen cabinets, installation of existing cabinets, home organizing or clean out.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check