Atlas Concrete Lifting Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2005

27555 W. Illinois Route 176

Wauconda, IL 60084

We provide an economical alternative to concrete replacement by raising concrete to it's proper level and pitch. We fill void areas eliminating the penetration of water, animals and insects. We provide our customers with an unconditional 2 year warranty. There is no deposit required and no payment

05/28/2021

Brian S.

Excellent! The driveway slabs are perfectly leveled now. Atlas was a joy to work with. They were responsive and honest in their quote and scheduling was seamless with great communication. The crew showed up on time and were extremely hardworking and professional. Our driveway and apron adjacent to the garage looks fantastic.

Description of Work
We had sinking concrete slabs adjacent to our garage and mudroom door that needed to be lifted and leveled.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

12/02/2020

Christopher G.

The team who did the work were personable and right on time. They did a fantastic job.. fixed all problem areas and looks great ! Highly recommend

Description of Work
leveling and raising sidewalks

11/10/2020

Patrick L.

Up to the day of work it was fine. The job was supposed to take all day. They changed the start time twice on me. The original start time was supposed to be 700AM. It then moved to 8AM. They then pushed the job to 1030 so they could finish another job. A job that was quote for a full day of work took 2.5 to 3 hours. They over bid the job by alot. I call the owner to have a conversation about the bill. He decided to argue, raise his voice and I was unable to have a normal conversation with him. I will not be doing any business with this company again.

Description of Work
We needed a concrete slab backfilled due to a wash out.

08/28/2020

Ross M.

The called the next day to tell me they did not do the work I needed. I thought this was very professional and considerate. If I need their services I will definitely contact them again.

Description of Work
Concrete replacement and placement

Category concrete repair

05/15/2020

Dennis D.

Atlas did a great job raising and leveling our sidewalk. On of the neighbors was impressed and hired them to fix their sidewalk as well.

Description of Work
Concrete Leveling

12/31/2019

Wayne Z.

Reasonable price and good services on work estimation and job implementation.

Description of Work
Leveling concrete walkway

Category mudjacking

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

10/21/2019

Ted S.

Went very fast and perfectly done. No nonsense sales, answered all my questions, scheduled quickly, and crew was great. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Concrete sidewalk raised.

10/07/2019

Bob A.

Way better than expected and was much cheaper than getting new concrete put in.

Description of Work
Sidewalk to the front step at the front door had sunk and needed to be redone or raised about 5". I selected Atlas based on Angie's reviews and couldn't be happier. Wished I hadn't waited several years before making the call. The place looks so much better. Mike did a superb job!

Category mudjacking

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/24/2019

Wayne B.

Mark came out very promptly and knew immediately what was needed. Contractors came out on time and completed the job perfect. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Front Concrete Steps Settling

Category mudjacking

Thank you!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

07/25/2019

P T.

The team showed up on time, were polite, informative and explained everything that was being done,

Description of Work
We had our patio lifted.

Category mudjacking, patios

07/25/2019

Jill H.

It was a difficult project but they did the best they could to alleviate problems we were having. The original pad was not poured well and there isn't a gravel base underneath. So, it may be a short term fix. The crew was very professional and friendly. Kept giving me updates and asking questions when they had concerns. Helen in the office was also a joy to work with. I would recommend them. Plus, they have a 2 year guarantee and said if I see any movement to call them back.

Description of Work
We needed to raise a concrete pad under pool equipment

Category mudjacking

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your review.

06/19/2019

Anna B.

Mark came out and assessed the job, answered all our questions and provided us with an bid for the work and materials. Great guy, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. After accepting their bid, Helen was a pleasure to work with to set up a time and date to have the work done. Their work crew showed up on time. They were courteous and explained what they would be doing and gave a time frame for the work to be completed. Answered all my questions throughout the job. Excellent job on clean up. Looks great. Very happy with the results. Would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Mudjacking of rear concrete patio and leveling of front sidewalk.

05/31/2019

Michael C.

We received the estimate and scheduled the service. We realized that we were going to be out of town at that time but Atlas was fine with taking care of the job. We came home and we had actually forgotten that it was going to be done. We could not get over how nice the sidewalk looks and how they cleaned up afterwards! We thought that when they did the job that our grass would be damaged along the sidewalk edges and also some edging that we have along one side might be damaged also but nothing was. We were very impressed with how other than the sunken sidewalk being raised you could not tell that work was done! That is how precise they are in fixing your sidewalk but not doing any damage to surrounding areas! Excellent work! We highly recommend Atlas Concrete Lifting!

Description of Work
Lifting of a sidewalk that goes to our front porch that had been settling and was causing a tripping hazard.

Category mudjacking

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/08/2019

Danielle B.

I contacted Atlas prior to their season starting. They were very informative and professional. They came out and looked at the property and right away told me what parts were viable for mud jacking and what parts needed actual concrete repair. They mudjacked my entire driveway and the sidewalk to the house. They were punctual and professional. The work performed was also very high quality. I am very pleased with this company. I have referred them to friend already and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Mud Jacking my driveway and sidewalk

04/07/2019

Doug B.

Atlas did great work and did exactly what I needed to be done. They communicated well with me via email and I did not have to be present for the estimate or for the day they work was done.

Description of Work
Concrete Slab lifting

Category mudjacking

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

11/12/2018

Joe C.

Outstanding ! This is the place to call. Done in a few hours , looks like new

Description of Work
Concrete apron along side of house was sinking

10/06/2018

Alex B.

Very thorough and precise about where and how much to level. Explained everything completely during each step. Took extra care to work neatly and clean up after.

Description of Work
Concrete walk leveling

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

09/25/2018

jeff J.

Everything went great. All employees were friendly and professional. They raised a section of our sidewalk that had tilted toward our house foundation. Every rain , there would be a puddle of water around the window well. Atlas took care of that. No more standing water.

Description of Work
Raised a section of our sidewalk that was tilted toward our foundation

Category mudjacking

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to do business with you.

09/19/2018

Peter L.

I was surprised at how quickly Mike came out and provided the estimate. I made an on-line Angie's request in the evening and the next evening Mike was out to provide the quote. He looked everything over, thoroughly understand what needed to be done and carefully explained how the work would be completed. We scheduled the visit and the office contacted me within the next week to let me know they had an earlier opening in the schedule and would I like to have it completed earlier. The team was very prompt and I received a text message 30 minutes before they were due to arrive. Their work was excellent and they cleaned everything up before leaving. They guaranteed the work for 2 years and indicated that if I had any questions I should call. Atlas was prompt to respond, the work was excellent and the price was as expected. I would give them an A+ if that were available and will definitely use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Lift concrete garage apron

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

06/14/2018

Lester Y.

Although Mark was busy, he went out of his way to assist us. He is a man of his word and I appreciated his integrity.

Description of Work
I needed to get an estimate for mud jacking the patio.

Category mudjacking

Thank you for your review.

06/05/2018

WILLIAM G.

It went well. They completed the work about a week after I contacted them. The work was done in a couple of hours and they did a nice job cleaning up.

Description of Work
2 sidewalks needed to be lifted and leveled

Category mudjacking

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working for you. Helen

05/08/2018

MICHAEL F.

Mark came out the day after I called, very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I was scheduled 10 days out, but they came out 2 days after Mark's quote and finished the job. Looks great.

Description of Work
Mudjacking of two slabs of aggregate on sidewalk

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

05/02/2018

Dick B.

Very happy. Quote was fast and reasonable. Work commenced right away and was done quickly. Workers were very friendly, polite, considerate, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to satisfy. Dealt with a slowing walkway since we moved in 13 years ago. Didn't realize how inexpensive and easy it was. Wish we did it sooner.

Description of Work
Concrete Levelling

05/02/2018

Christopher L.

Everything went great! They came out and quoted us same day (or maybe next day) after we contacted them. I had a few questions about the quote that were all answered same-day. They got our project into their schedule less than a week after we approved the quote/work. They were at our house first thing in the morning on the scheduled day and Mike was very good at explaining what they were doing and what could be expected from their work. When we came home later that day, everything was done as quoted. All in all, a great experience as a first time customer! They even have Zelle as an option to pay their invoices, which was super convenient as a Chase Bank customer!

Description of Work
The dirt under our concrete stoop had eroded and left a large gap underneath. Atlas came out and filled the gap. They also leveled our concrete walkway, eliminating a tripping hazard.

Category decks, mudjacking

10/10/2017

Harold P.

Excellent work. Neat. Sidewalk now level. Arrived on schedule.

Description of Work
Leveled about 20 sections of walk.

Category mudjacking

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

Affordable Window Cleaning

Owner operated have been in the business for 29 years! Mike is on every job to assure customer satisfaction- your project will get the up most attention to detail. Estimates are always free! Call today!

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers Coupon

Concrete raising & mudjacking for sidewalks, driveways, aprons, patios, decks, commercial building floors, garage floors, stoops, steps & pool decks, basement walls & floors, retaining walls & garages.