FIREFIXER

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

We service and repair all gas fireplaces and log sets including vented, vent free, direct vent, and b vent, and we service and repair all gas barbeque grills including natural gas and propane. We also install log sets and BBQs to existing gas (we don't run gas lines)....

Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing began as a father-son business operating out of a Chicago garage in 1971. They went from home to home repairing furnaces and air conditioners with the goal of offering their customers honest and competent service. No extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Additional contacts: Chicago 773-413-1505 & 773-413-1028, South suburbs 708-406-3002, Southwest suburbs 815-306-2471, West suburbs 630-210-3352, North & Northwest 847-201-3222 , Northwest Indiana 219-228-8606, and (866) 444-2404. Additional emails - cs@fourseasons-chicago.com, customer.service@fourseasons-chicago.com, fs@fourseasons-chicago.com. Additional fax numbers- 773-284-9484, 847-783-0400. Additional contact names - David Musial. Additional DBAs - Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Four Seasons Heating & Air.

Offers by Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
Wally Blanton Plumbing & Sewer

Ejector Pump & Sump Pump Installation. Call Wally Blanton Plumbing & Sewer For All Your Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Needs. Our Business Provides Exceptional Service And Offers Small Family Business Prices. Ejector/Sump Pump Installation Water Heater Installation Faucet Repair/Replace Drain Cleaning/Power Rodding Hydro Jetting

01/12/2020

Tina S.

There were three parts that could have been the source of the problem. They ordered all three parts and came back multiple times to get it fixed. Did not charge us until the work was completed.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace pilot light would not come on.

11/12/2018

MICHAEL L.

Made adjustments, cleaned pilot, works fine now.

Description of Work
Pilot light on gas fireplace would not stay lit.

05/21/2018

Ryan B.

This is I think the third time I have used firefixer. Always on time, always courteous, always does a good job!

Description of Work
routine service gas fireplace

Category fireplaces,gas logs

12/18/2017

Mohammed S.

The service was excellent. This was the first time I hired Steve and he exceeded my expectations. Steve was very detail oriented. He vacuumed the fireplace and cleaned it thoroughly, cleaned the glass front, made sure the pilot and burners were unclogged and working properly, and also spray painted the back of the fireplace which was missing a few spots of paint. He replaced all the remote and sensor batteries, cleaned the logs and replaced the batteries. He gave me a two hour window but arrived promptly at the beginning of the two hour window. Steve was very courteous and professional during the service. He was very honest and didn’t try to fix anything that did not need fixing nor did he try to up sell any additional services that were unnecessary. I highly recommend Steve.

Description of Work
Steve serviced 2 gas fireplaces for us.

12/15/2017

Evonne W.

I contacted Steve from Firefixer to repair our gas fireplace. Someone from Firefixer came November 10 and cleaned the fireplace ($145.00) and said we needed a new remote, which we purchased ($125.00) and had connected November 16, but the service guy didn't want to fix the switch. He also didn't check the blower, which basically needed to be replaced. After we returned from being out of town I sent Steve an email December 14 explaining that we weren't happy with the repair since the blower still didn't work. Steve said the guy they sent should have checked it, and he would send someone out. I explained we would be out of town and could he come January 13, and Steve said fine, but no one showed. I have since had Fireplace and Chimney Authority out and they replaced the blower motor and the switch without any problem,

Description of Work
We contacted Steve at Firefixer to repair our gas fireplace. The blower motor wasn't working properly and the switch was bad.

Category fireplaces

I apologize about the scheduling mix-up. We warranty our work and are always happy to come back out to take care of any issues. We would have taken care of your blower just as the other company did.

11/07/2017

Jose C.

Great service. Replied to my email right away. Setting up an appointment was easy. Arrived right on time. Inspected my fireplace, setup the logs and took time to answer all my questions. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moved to a new apartment and wanted to make sure our ventless fireplace was working properly before using it. Also needed replacing the logs, lava rock, etc.

10/08/2017

Kathleen C.

Great. My fireplace is clean and ready for another season. Will definitely have them back in the future.

Description of Work
Fireplace cleaned.

09/07/2017

Kim J.

On time, price as quoted and it looks like a new grill. Great tips at the end to prolong the life of my grill. Great job!

Description of Work
Replace the regulator on my grill

Category gas leak repair

06/28/2017

CHITRA N.

Jeff was wonderfully thorough. He explained everything to me including a 101 crash course on how to operate a BBQ grill. He did not treat me like an idiot for not knowing how to operate a BBQ grill. Thanks.

Description of Work
I have an old grill left behind by the previous owner and I needed someone to check it and clean it before I used it.

Category gas grill repair

06/03/2017

Dan G.

Steve did a great job in converting our propane grill we just purchased to natural gas (tied into our house). We had set up a time and he showed up right on time. He had the parts needed to complete the work. He finished the job in good time and made sure everything was working (without leaks). Very happy with his work and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Steve converted our propane gas grill to natural gas.

Category gas grill repair

FIREFIXER

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

PO Box 56177

Chicago, IL 60656

I inspect, clean, service, and repair gas fireplaces and install gas log sets.

Chimney sweep, brick or mortar repair, installation of prefab or masonary fireplaces.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express