Angelic Appliance Company

Founded undefined

We DON’T DO any INSTALLATIONS of any APPLIANCES. We fix: Washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, cooktop, ovens (single, double), dishwashers, coin-operated as well. We service all brands: Sub-Zero (Refrigerators), Viking (Refrigerators and ovens), Wolf (Ovens), Fisher & Paykel (Washers and dryers), Miele (dishwashers), Bosch, Dacor (ask for further detail), Thermador (ask for further detail), Speed Queen, Samsung (washers, dryers, refrigerators, and stoves), Lg, Kenmore, Haier, Hotpoint, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Amana, Whirlpool, GE (Monogram as well), Jenn-Air, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Admiral, Caloric, Westinghouse, Tappan, Roeper, and more. Service calls are 59.00, 79.00, 129.00, and up depending on what machine you are requesting service on. If you’re unable to reach me please be advised that due to call volume you are more likely to receive quicker service and scheduling if you send a detailed text with model and serial number of the machine, brief description of issue, and what part of town you reside in instead of leaving a voicemail. If you don’t see your brand up here just call/text with model and serial number ready and we’ll let you know if we service the machine or we’ll give you a referral to someone that does. Thank you. Adrian (Owner) Angelic Appliance (773)757-3670...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

4.4

4.3

4.2

4.2

appliance repair (9)small appliance repair (2)

09/15/2022

Robert K.

Outstanding! Adrian made an impressive effort to help get this issue resolved the same day he contacted me. Very polite and knew what needed to be done. Came in and went right to work finished in a short period of time. I will absolutely call him again. He also repairs high-end appliances. We own a Sub Zero fridge. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Fixed LG front load washing machine

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

Greatly appreciate the review sir. Always here to assist with all appliance repair needs. I repair all high-end appliances as well like; Sub-Zero, Viking, Wolf, etc.. Thanks again.

Judy P.

R. Initially the repair was fine. After messaging to let the provider know the fridge was still not working, the problem began. The next day when checking the fridge it still was not working. I msged the provider Sun to let him know. Mon still not working. I msged him again to ask if he could come and recheck it. He asked did I do what he said to do which was to leave both doors open overnight. He sent me a msg he could come Wed. I had a wedding to go to that day so I couldn't do it that day.He then scheduled me for 3 days later which was strange to me especially how quickly he called me that Fri evening. And was paid cash for the repair .I did voice my opinion about this to him. That is when the communication stopped. It was Mon morning the 1st msg. After not getting a response by the evening, I msged again. Still no response. I contacted Angi to see what the process was to file a complaint. She let me know and I told her I would wait until the following day and if he did not respond I would call back. I also called the company the same day along with the 2 msgs sent. Today is Thursday, the 16th and I still have not received a response.The voice mail Ieft was to see if there would be someone sent over to recheck the fridge or will I be refunded the $287 cash I paid. It's funny because they advertise on their receipts and calling cards 'Quality, Honesty and Integrity which from my experience, I see none of the 3 based the experience I'm going through with this company yet he wont honor his work or refund the money I paid. He also stated there was a one year warranty. This Juan Perez, the person who called me, stated he is always working in Evanston so I'm not sure why he could not run here to check the fridge. My sis in law had this same problem and she mentioned the company showed her the same thing I was showed and the company made sure the portion where the fan was, was ice free. She was also shown this and her fridge immediately started working. No new part was needed. And she did not have to leave the fridge doors open overnight for it to thaw. After the provider finished my repair I was not shown what it looked like so I really don't know what he did. I couldnt understand the logic in leaving the doors open because if Im paying a company the fridge shouldve been working prior to his leaving not 24 hrs later.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to repair the refrigerator. The freezer worked. I did want to state as far as the rating for Responsiveness and Professionalism, initially I would have given him a five star. But, after asking him to come back to recheck the fridge because it isnt working, what any customer would do, theprovider's rating desrves no star based on my experience. Ive learned never to pay cash to any company becase it just proves some companies cant be trusted. And this company name is "Angelic" Appliance Company. They advertise Quality, Honesty and Integrity.

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

I tried reaching out and coordinating a service time to follow up, but you weren’t pleased with that. You began to to protest, calling my phone nonstop, leaving voicemails with profanity, being incredibly unprofessional and disrespectful making me uncomfortable, and I will not provide service to anyone that speaks to me the way you did. Been in this business 15 years, my customer service, communication skills, and desire to accommodate all my customers needs comes first. Sometimes we might miss the mark, even as a Master Technician. A refund will be issued minus the cost of the non refundable parts and the service call. I stand by my product of “Quality, Honesty/Integrity” as no one keeps it as clear, fair, and transparent as I do in this industry. The reason you were terminated from service, and any future service is the way you spoke to me, thats a deal breaker, disrespectful foul language I just will not accept. I speak to people with respect, sometimes we miss the mark, not often but it happens. I apologize that we couldn’t finish the job. We’ll be sending out a check to your residence. Thank you. Have a nice day. Adrian Angelic Appliance

Nelson Z.

Excellent service, very professional. Did all the repairs for the price quoted and did a very nice job cleaning up. I would use again.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

Helena R.

Excellent. While making me aware that the appliance would need to be replaced, he was able to get it working until I could get it done. Was so good, I hired him again when my stove went out.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

06/07/2022

Suellen T.

Very prompt service. Cleaned up after installation and removed old garbage disposal.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal installation

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

Thank you so much, glad to assist with all of your appliance repair needs. Adrian Angelic Appliance

Chip O.

It went GREAT!!!!! I had 4 different companies try and fix my dryer before Adrian and No One got it done. Adrian not only did a great job, but charged me less!!! I would highly recommend him and also use him again.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

Thank you so much for the compliment. Happy to assist in any way that I can for all of your appliance repair needs. Adrian Angelic Appliance

Vijay D.

I noticed my fridge wasnt staying as cool as it should’ve and was worried Id have to replace it and all the food in my fridge but Adrian was able to get out here fast and fix everything. Saved me alot of money. Im definitely planning on using this company again for future appliance repair.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Joey S.

I was having problems with my dryer, I called and was quickly replied to. Adrian came out and fixed my problem r the same day! I would 100% hire again. Professional and quick convenient service.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category small appliance repair

Aleta C.

Adrian is great I’ll definitely be booking again soon!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Mr. Kinjal P.

Always professional and service is prompt They are my go to guy for appliance repairs Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Mark Y.

Adrian was great from start to finish! From the time we contacted Angelic Appliance Company, we were able to schedule an appointment the same day. We had 4 different appliances that had issues and needed to be diagnosed and/or repaired. Outstanding customer service, very patient when explaining what he was doing and the issues with our appliances. The service was fast and the quality of work was great! And most importantly, the pricing was very reasonable and fair. Adrian was friendly and a professional. He was very knowledgeable and a subject matter expert at what he does as a technician. It was great to do business with this company, I highly recommend Adrian and will definitely use him in the future for our appliances repairs. Thank you for the great work Adrian!!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

Contact

Phone

Located In

Chicago, IL 60630

Website

We don’t do any vent line cleaning, removal or installation of appliances. We don’t sell or buy appliances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.