ACE APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1932 • With Angi since June 2010

3.5

SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL MAKE AND MODEL WASHERS DRYERS REFRIGERATORS FREEZERS DISHWASHERS DISPOSALS MICROWAVES OVENS COOK TOPS AIR CONDITIONERS FURNACES...

Patriot Appliance Repair

Patriot Appliance Repair

Servicing Lake, Kane, DuPage, & Cook Counties. Patriot Appliance Repair is a Veteran owned business since 2020, specializing in appliance repair services. 100% percent of our employees are combat veterans, who honorably served our country. Our veterans have committed to honorably serving you and your home repair needs. Patriot Appliance Repair is dedicated to providing our customers with an affordable, guaranteed appliance repair. We repair standard appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Patriot Appliance Repair services include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, washers, dryers, disposals and hot water tanks. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands (We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel) Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Patriot Appliance Repair Making Appliances Great Again

Offers by Patriot Appliance Repair on Angi

03/14/2019

When I called their office I was told that it would just cost me $59.00, but when the Technician came out he was charging me $79.00. He looked at the inside of the refrigerator, did trouble shooting, but still the ref was not working. Called them the next day, they said that he would comeback the following day, but he did not show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

was not our company. we charge 65.00 service charge and we do not show we were out to the name and address you provided . check with the ace appliance in roselle ! that is not us !!!

07/27/2017

Great, very prompt and they needed to order the part, once it came in we scheduled the time for them to install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced compressor.

12/23/2014

When we called for someone to come out we were told next day between 10 and 11:00 am. Mike arrived at 10:30. After we told him what the symptoms were, Mike checked out the appliances. Shortly afterwards he said he'd have to get some parts, would be back in a half hour. 29 minutes thereafter he was back. 45 minutes after his return he was ready to go. We paid him and he was on his way. This was a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenmore washer and dryer are 20 years old and showed some symptoms of aging such as lid swtich, squeaky dryer belt and a couple of other items.

03/29/2014

He gave me a 4 hour window, I think, then was 15 minutes outside the window. After 3 hours 45 minutes he called to say he would be late. I've used them a number of times, but am ready to switch.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Very sorry to hear this, We are usually always on time . Next time you call, mention this problem and we will give you 20.00 off your next repair. Thank you, Joe

SAME DAY SERVICE - FREE SERVICE CHARGE