When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Rupert, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Rupert
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Bannock CarpentryThe job was huge at my newly bought home. The 2 men, Tory and Dan worked harder than anyone could ask for. They are very punctual and always let me know the schedule. They are very honest. I can't say enough of how they took so much stress off of my shoulders as they were able to tackle any problem that arose from a renovation of the complete home. There were many problems from previous owners who did DIY things that were very bad. They men were always polite and always asked me what I wanted before doing a task or making changes. They do very good work. They are very clean and neat. Next time I need a carpenter team I will be calling Bannock Carpentry. They are the best
Drywall Contractors in Rupert
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug Sternes, the owner of 1-800-waterdamage was very quick to respond to a hot water leak in the crawl space of my residence in Boise. He worked very hard at removing the water. Initially, there was reported to be "no mold" found but after 7 days of drying and applying heaters under my house, he found mold. This required extensive work and two coats of an anti-fungal paint. A hepa vaccuming of the undersurface of my house was also done. Initially, I was led to believe by the insurance adjuster that they had concerns about the "sudden discovery of mold at day 7" when no mold was present initially. After a mold expert cleared my house of the mold and certified the mold abatement project as successful, I spoke with him and he assured me that Mr. Sternes had done a good job. Previously, on Angie's list, I opined at my dissatisfaction with him but, after talking with the mold expert, I have changed my mind and feel he did his job the best he could do it under the circumstances. As to whether I would use his services again, I have answered no because of the personal issues that have arisen between us over the slow manner in which the insurance has reimbursed him for the other "non-mold" work he did. I would certainly have no problems referring his services to someone elseBill M.
- Business Description:Jay Dee Home Improvements is a smaller home improvement company that understands the frustrations of a kitchen or bath remodel. We specialize in the smaller projects such as adding new kitchen or bath hardware, cabinet painting, laminate countertops, new bathroom vanities, base trim, drywall patch repair, acoustic ceiling removal, interior room painting plus many other services. We are located in Twin Falls Idaho and serve the great magic valley region.Recent Review:Jay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy RoemeCathy R.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:<br /> Colin the owner of Mahin's Master Painting met with my property manager and assesed what work needed to be done. He was on time for the appointment, provided a detailed estimate for the projects with a couple of options. Once we decided to go with him he scheduled our work, completed it on time and on budget. We were extremely happy with the results and will continue to use him to paint our rental properties as well as our primary residencpatrick c.
- Business Description:We are just a small family owned and operated business, with over 20 years of combined experience and many different trades if you want it done right the first time give us a call!
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:when I was BBQing one evening I forgot to move the BBQ out away from the house. Well, as a result several pieces of our vinyl siding, melted. We removed the melted vinyl siding in order to repair it. Upon removing the siding we discovered that there was no insulation between the house & the siding. Our home had always been hard to heat or cool efficiently. So while the siding was removed we asked Tory to come over and look at it. My husband asked Tory about an insulation wrap he had read about. Tory felt we could benefit greatly and be more comfortable after the house was wrapped. We agreed and hired Dan & Tory for the job. What a project. Dan & Tory came over to begin the process: 1: Remove ALL vinyl siding from a two story home. 2: Reinstall all windows that were simply resting on surrounding framework. They could be removed with simply pushing on them. (This was discovered upon removal of vinyl siding.). 3: Wrap entire home with sheets of specialized insulation. 4: next came the fun part. Reinstall ALL the vinyl siding that was removed at the beginning of the job. Every day there were many tools & materials on the ground, but each evening everything was put away. The worksite was always clean. The tremendous job was completed timely and within budget. Both Tory and Dan came to my husband quickly to discuss any problems they encountered and resolved them efficiently.. <br /Deborah M P.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a small service oriented company with a working owner. No job is too big or too small. We paint any residential project inside or out.Recent Review:They were very easy to work with and always seemed interested in making sure we were happy. It took us awhile to actually book our painting due to a huge delay in our tax return. They were never pushy. Just an overall great experienceMonte G.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wolverton Homes. Financing available. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:We went in to Wolverton Homes not sure if we wanted to buy or not. We mostly wanted to just get more information about what the company offered and what types of houses they already had for sale. The saleswoman was very friendly and we did not feel pressured to jump to any decisions. They directed us to a great bank with a mortgage loan officer who was also very helpful and easy to get ahold of. We found the perfect home for a GREAT price for just my husband and me in a neighborhood that is 95% Wolverton Homes. They walked us through the house on our closing day to show us how to use the sprinkler timers, how to use the AC and Heating, and answered any other questions we had. They presented us with a basket from the Cookie Basket and gave us a warranty book which provided information for everything that was covered under warranty for the first year and it also explained that there was a lifetime structural warranty. We have lived in the home for the summer and have not come across any problems, large or small in the house. We have made friends with many of the other homeowners in the subdivision and they have also been very friendly and we have been told from more than one that we chose the right builderMary S.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:Precision Systemsl has been serving the Twin Falls ID in the last couple of years. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship at a reasonable price and to make sure our customers are 100 % satisfied. This starts with a personal connection with the owner, Singh, who not only comes and gives you a free estimate, he also does the work himself. Call us at (208) 293-4621 Drywall Finishing, Drywall Damage Repair, Ceiling Contractor, Drywall Repair Service, Insulation Contractor, Commercial Drywall ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLC2466 Warren Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLC
- Mahin'S Master Painting1083 E 600 N
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Mahin'S Master Painting
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc1411 Falls Ave E E Ste #1002
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc