Kitchen remodeling is expensive, but purchasing materials yourself can save money. However, homeowners shouldn't buy certain supplies, one contractor says.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Rupert, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Rupert
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is outstanding, professional, detail oriented, and provides excellent and skilled services for your home.
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Bathrooms & Kitchens plusI would recommend lloyd and Lori for any of your bathroom or kitchen remodels /installs! We love our new walk-in shower! They understood our vision and did a wonderful job implementing it!! Thanks again Bathroom and Kitchen Plus.
- Bathrooms & Kitchens plusLloyd and Lori were great to work with. They had fair and up front pricing. They offered reliable feedback and ideas about the project and there was great communication throughout the entire process. They have a great eye for detail so the tile work is amazing.
- Bathrooms & Kitchens plusIt went very well! Lloyd and his staff are very personable and friendly and easy to work with. They are very professional and meticulous with detail, doing the work each time as if it was their own home. I have hired him twice, refer him to people I meet, and will hire him again!
- Bathrooms & Kitchens plusLloyd’s work is impeccable! He is very detail oriented and always takes the time to discuss project options to make sure he is delivering what I want. My updated kitchen cabinets and back splash are exactly what I wanted. Lloyd completely remodeled my fireplace for a new larger insert. The tile work and custom fireplace surround are exactly as I requested. Lloyd is my go-to contractor for just about anything I want done. I know when I hire Lloyd the work will be done right
- Pristine Kitchen & BathAll of the work by Zach at Pristine Kitchen and Bath was done and completed with the utmost in quality and professionalism. He was very pleasant to work with. Communicated all aspects of the project clearly so that I knew what to expect daily. He went above and beyond to ensure that there was the least inconvenience to my family during the construction.. Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Would highly recommend
- Prestige Tile & FlooringVery fast and efficient. He was always considering my opinion and kept me informed of the timeline. Only took a couple days!
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
Last update on December 8, 2022
Home Remodeling Contractors in Rupert
Find reliable remodeling contractors near you
If you're wanting to upgrade or increase square footage on your home, we make it simple to get in touch with a contractor near you. Try our search tool, and give details about your home, give information about your project, and provide your ZIP code to get in touch with a local Rupert remodeling contractor. Next, get price estimates from multiple remodelers who are ready to make your dreams come true.
Ensure you scroll through the reviews from previous clients. Hire a contractor you know you can count on.
Popular rooms to remodel
Although you might be handy around the house, knocking down a wall or refinishing your bathtub are projects best suited for a pro. Find a remodeling contractor in Rupert who has experience doing whole home renovations. Get an idea of what types of remodeling projects contractors do below:
- Basement remodeling
- Bathroom remodeling
- Exterior remodeling
- Living room/bedroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- Home additions
Search for customer reviews prior to letting a contractor do any renovations.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
The cost of a bump-out in 2021 is $4,000 to $30,000, depending on the size and location. Find out how to create some extra space with this guide to bump-outs.
Looking for the best kitchen sink materials? We’ve got you covered. Here’s a comprehensive list of kitchen sink materials and how they measure up.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- American Falls,
- Twin Falls,
- Arbon Valley,
home remodeling contractors in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ecocountertopsUSA2480 E 950 S
Hazelton, Idaho 83335
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Master Tech LLCPO Box 50577
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405
- Master Tech LLC
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing