If saving money sparks your interest, check out these simple energy saving tips, including information on LED bulbs, vampire power and planting trees.
Get matched with top Electricians in Rupert, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Rupert
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Valley Electric IncI contacted the business. They had a technician here within the hour. He found the issue very quickly which proved to me that they are very knowledgeable. He fixed the issue, cleaned up his mess and left. I am very pleased with the quality of the work and the punctuality.
- JE Electric LLCI have an older home that had an electrical panel for which new parts were no longer made. (Sort of like have a BetaMax video recorder - it works, but heaven help you if it breaks!) When I first had problems JE Electric was very good about diagnosing the situation and even had some old but safe parts they could use to keep me going for awhile. Finally, however, one of the breakers was malfunctioning and JE Electric took a look, then showed me where this breaker was actually arcing and creating a potential fire hazard. They recommended replacing the entire panel. They coordinated everything with the power company and then found that the local power supplier was going to make us move our entire service panel and mast because I had built a carport under the current supply line. That complicated things tremendously and, of course, JE Electric was going to have to charge more because everything had to be moved to the end of my house! I was prepared for a big shock at the price but their revised price was very reasonable. The owner, John, sat down with us and explained what all would have to happen and what parts were required and what they would cost. He estimated the time required, provided there were no complications. I appreciated the detailed explanation and his honesty in letting me know that things don't always go as planned - I have an old house so I know that! Anyway, there were no complications, the price was right on the estimate, the work was professional and they cleaned everything up before they left. You want to have confidence in the person who is messing around with the wiring in your home and I definitely trust these guys
- AERUS ELECTROLUXtHE PROBLEM WAS IN THE POWER NOZZLE AS IT WAS NOT WORKING. THE BEND IN THE NOZZLE WAS RELPACED AS WELL AD MAINTANCE AND A CREVAS TOOL.
Last update on December 6, 2022
Electricians in Rupert
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
While common, Federal Pacific circuit breakers are considered unsafe for your home. Learn why this type of circuit breaker is a safety hazard and what to do if you have FPE breakers in your home.
If you’re trying to choose between a circuit breaker vs. a fuse box for your home, our guide will help you decide which electrical panel is right for you.
Find Electricians in
- American Falls,
- Twin Falls,
- Arbon Valley,
Electricians in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bannock Carpentry
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Nelson Electric3896 E 600 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Nelson Electric
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC804 S 4TH AVE
Hailey, Idaho 83333
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC
- Sawtooth, Inc.329 Addison Ave. West
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Sawtooth, Inc.
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Valley Electric Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020