When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Shoshone, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Shoshone
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- DAN TOLSON CONSTRUCTIONDan did an excellent job, especially considering that I live out of state and was unable to be on the job-site for consultation. He quickly understood our needs and provided useful assistance in planning and selection of materials, his communication was always professional and to the point, and the completed project was within budget and exceeded our expectations. Although the fact that the house was unoccupied and the owners were not readily available resulted in some unexpected delays, the work was completed as quickly as could be expected. I plan to use Dan's services next time the need arises
Drywall Contractors in Shoshone
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:I awoke at 6 a.m. to a giant watery mess, thanks to a flooded toilet who's flap failed, and was clogged. I would like to add that it was my spouse's birthday, and he works close to 80 hours a week. I texted my insurance agent who gave me a name of a company that he recommended, which was not 1-800 Water Damage. Wanting to make a sound decision, I hit the internet searching for reviews as quickly as possible. 1-800-Water Damage kept coming up and was the only one that had either 5 stars, or an A+ with raving reviews. <br> <br>I called Doug Stern, as my children were getting for school at 7:30 a.m., and he was at my home by 9 a.m. He had a crew of guys with him, who were friendly and immediately got to work. In one word to sum up Doug, he was simply amazing. He was very thorough, prompt, and paid attention to every little detail. He walked through my home to point out areas in my home outside of the damaged area that needed touch up. Doug helped negotiate with the painters, and even got them to touch up an area I had not noticed need painting. <br> <br>Doug was extremely helpful from sharing the knowledge of what my husband and I should receive from our insurance, to helping set up appointments for drywall, hardwood flooring, recommendations for a plumber, and painting. He was helpful when it came to making decisions for paint and flooring. <br> <br>Doug surrounds himself with top-notch employees who always showed up clean, prepared to work, knowledgeable, and friendly. I dealt the most with Ryan, who is one of the hardest working people I know. Dealing with water damage is a process, and as one goes through the clean up process, more damage can be found than during the initial discovery. Overwhelmed with all that was going on with family life, a spouse who works a lot, and now a flooded house, I broke down in tears one more morning. Ryan was so understanding, and reassured me that my house would look better than before the flood. All of the employees of 1-800-Water Damage that came to my home were just as kind and courteous as Ryan. Ryan did a lot of the finishing work of reattaching baseboards, kick plates, and the such. He was thorough, and paid attention to details. <br> <br>Doug checked in frequently either to make sure that every thing was either going well, to see if I had questions, or concerns. I would without hesitation use 1-800 Water Damage, and highly recommend them to anyone needing water mediationCrystal F.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:There’s no need to call a specialty contractor for some home repairs.we are the best handyman services we can do a variety of small home improvement projects that save time and money.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:lic & ins. TRU CONSTRUCTION. drywall*plaster*paint . owner / operator . email@example.com .801-884-7684
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured General Contractor,documentation is available upon request. References available upon request. Upon acceptance of bid by customer, cost of materials and half of total bid due upon signing of bid and job contract. Payment of remaining half due in full upon completion of job to customers specifications and satisfaction. Payment types accepted are check, cashiers check, or money order. $40 returned check fee for all returned checks
- Business Description:With Little Wood River Construction, we try very hard to fill your every need. We have a large range of projects that we can handle, anywhere from flooring, to roofs; framing, siding, decks, drywall, re-models, and that frustrating list of to-dos around the house. We are registered to do business here in Idaho and are very well insured. We love getting to know our customers and enjoy having a good relationship just as much as we love the work. We would love to help in any way we can, from a b..
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Shoshone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Advanced Restoration2050 E. 3000 S.
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- Advanced Restoration
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc1411 Falls Ave E E Ste #1002
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc