Looking to use less water? Check out these tips on how you can conserve and use fewer gallons of water while saving on your water bills.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Rupert, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Rupert
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcJoel, owner of GridMasters, is top notch. He knows his stuff and he knows the products and how they work. His work was excellent and his pricing was very fair. We can highly recommend him and we will use him again.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcInstalled a new water heater for us very quickly. Cool guy. Hope I dont need plumbing services again but when I do I’ll use him for sure.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcSewer line problems are never pleasant or expected but Joel made our problem go away. He was here the next day after our excavation, repaired the line for a very reasonable cost and told me that the line would last me a life time. Good polite plumber, reasonable and here when he promised he would be. Thanks Joel
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Northgate PlumbingJason was very informative and fixed multiple issues. I was very happy with his work and will ask for him again, once I get access to the crawl space to resolve the remaining issues.
- Northgate PlumbingJason, the owner, came within an hour of the call, which was much more prompt than other plumbers, who didn’t have openings for a week or more. Jason solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him first, next time I have a plumbing problem.
- Northgate PlumbingMr. Dalton was excellent! His work was well done in a professional manner. He answered questions and was extremely helpful! We will not hesitate to call him in the future, when needed.
- Advanced Home ServicesTerrible: First appointment canceled 2 hours before schedule. 2nd appointment 2hours late. Estimated cost to simple install faucet $1175! Get cost estimate before scheduling a visit as they will charge minimum minimum $39, even if you you weren’t given a preliminary estimate and you refuse their cost estimate. BUYER BEWARE
- Reddi ServicesIt went fine. It answered my questions, so it worked fine. The price was good. I did have them come back and install a water pan under my water heater and that was good also. They came quite a bit later then they said they would.
Plumbers in Rupert
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..
- Business Description:Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repairRecent Review:It was excellent. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They stayed at the job until they got it done. They cleaned up their mess. The price was the one they quoted me.chad n.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..Recent Review:It went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.Elizabeth J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.Debbie C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:Never contacted by Nobel Plumbing to discuss the problem or make an appointment.Paul W.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Accidents can cause your sewer pipe cap to break. While fixing it is essential, don’t jump right in. This guide will prepare you with must-know tips.
An undermount sink doesn’t feel so seamless and modern when it starts slipping and sagging. Here’s who to hire when you need your undermount sink repaired.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Bee's Farm and Garden LLC590 Arthur St
American Falls, Idaho
- 2 Bee's Farm and Garden LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evans Plumbing Inc2140 Floral Ave.
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Fix-It Plumbing and Home Repair1923 W Buckskin RD
- Fix-It Plumbing and Home Repair
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
- Triple A Plumbing