Knowing how to protect pipes during cooler months is important to keep them from bursting. Check our tips to help you keep your home safe.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Rupert, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Rupert
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Rootin' Tootin' Drain CleaningChris was very professional and honest. I had a huge problem in my bathroom and he came out right away and got it under control. Thanks Chris
- Rootin' Tootin' Drain CleaningChris is an excellent plumber as well as a down to earth person. Hard to find people like him around here, someone who cares for the guy next door. Very knowledgeable and answered every question I had with no doubt refer him to family and friends. Thanks for all your help!
- NorthWest plumbing LLCI had several issues ranging from a leaky hose spigot to low water pressure. The biggest problem that he fixed was the hot and cold water mixing due to a bad shower valve. Jon was quick to respond and had my problems fixed sooner then expected. Would highly recommend.
- Goodson Plumbing IncHe did a really really good job there. He was very efficient and he did a good work. He offered a reasonable pricing too.
- Goodson Plumbing IncThey did a really good job, they did everything right, they were on time and they were very efficient.
- Noble PlumbingI recently bought a rental property and within 3 weeks of closing I got a call from my tenant that her kitchen was flooded. I had my handyman take a look and he found that it was coming from a pipe in the foundation underneath the sink. He said a licensed plumber would have to fix it. I call pretty much every plumber in Sandpoint and they're all booked out 1-2 weeks. Nightmare scenario. I finally talk to Kris and he's got a busy schedule too but he says to me he'll stop by and take a look in between jobs the next day. He stopped by like he said and assessed the leak and said he could stop by the following day in the evening after another job and fix it. Sure enough, true to his word he fixed the leak and got my tenant's water back on. Can't recommend Kris enough. Don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found him
- Reddi ServicesIt went fine. It answered my questions, so it worked fine. The price was good. I did have them come back and install a water pan under my water heater and that was good also. They came quite a bit later then they said they would.
- Advanced Home ServicesTake my advice… don’t waste your time talking to these clowns. They are not professional, they are not “technicians”, they are not specialists… they are looking to rip off the next person and SCAM SCAM SCAM. Currently sewing you for everything plus more. Get these guys out of town. Call rotor router instead
- Pipe It UpVery well, very kind. Was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what he was doing for me to understand. Made sure I was okay with the work that was being done before actually doing it and made sure I was satisfied with it before he left.
Last update on December 6, 2022
Plumbers in Rupert
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Are flushable wipes really flushable? Flushing wipes can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Here’s why you shouldn’t flush them and how to keep your pipes clear.
If you're looking to hire a mobile home plumbing expert, these are the questions to ask, red flags to look for, and steps to take after the job is done.
Find Plumbers in
- American Falls,
- Twin Falls,
- Arbon Valley,
Plumbers in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Aqua Plumbing
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bannock Carpentry
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Master Tech LLCPO Box 50577
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405
- Master Tech LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing 212 Evans
Caldwell, Idaho 83605
- Rock Creek Plumbing2507 Paint Brush Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup692 Grange Lane
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
Plumbers that service Rupert
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.